Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm new here

Banned

Originally Posted by PhillyStackzFan85
    Do it yung bozz
    Seerious u use up ur 1st record deal buying her burgers @ Micky D'z? She looks like she can thro down wit Chesnut.......

Banned

I like to listen to rap but I have never heard of PhillyStackz. He seem popular on here or maybe i don't get it. I would like to listen if he is good.

Banned

Originally Posted by JackBower
    I like to listen to rap but I have never heard of PhillyStackz. He seem popular on here or maybe i don't get it. I would like to listen if he is good.
    He's not a real rapper. He's just a guy messing around in his mom's house with some poetry he wrote.

Banned

Breaking News

Originally Posted by PattyPat
    He's not a real rapper. He's just a guy messing around in his mom's house with some poetry he wrote.
    philly steaks and young bozz own st pete tho, i thought?

Banned

I see video in other thread and he seem to have much talent. If he only messing around he should be serious so he can get paid for his raps.

Banned

Originally Posted by Gray-me
    philly steaks and young bozz own st pete tho, i thought?
    I doubt they even own a pot to piss in. I don't know these guys (only heard about them when I joined this site) but they don't seem very smart based on that video. They are no-names so they obviously didn't make money off that crap.

Banned

I doubt they even own a pot to piss in. I don't know these guys (only heard about them when I joined this site) but they don't seem very smart based on that video. They are no-names so they obviously didn't make money off that crap.
    I would like very much to buy this song and others. Do you know of where I can go to do this?

Banned

Originally Posted by JackBower
    I would like very much to buy this song and others. Do you know of where I can go to do this?
    Find the guy online somehow. Him or the other jerk must have posted the Youtuber. Email him I guess. Then maybe you could buy a copy of that song. Maybe he has a mixtape of more crap.

Banned

Find the guy online somehow. Him or the other jerk must have posted the Youtuber. Email him I guess. Then maybe you could buy a copy of that song. Maybe he has a mixtape of more crap.
    i hope theres another young bozz moviesong