Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics

WOW! i cant even believe it man...in national tv...now the whole world is going 2 say were the worst team in the nba

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

KEEPERS

Richardson
    Jones
    Balkman
    Robinson
    Randolph
    Lee
    Jeffries

Every one else should be on the trading block.

I said it before and I will say it again, NY needs to get rid of Isiah and Marbury!!! Boston showed the NBA world how to put together a team of stars and have them work together as a unit and the Knicks just stand around throwing the ball up. Rondo has out played Marbury!! That is SAD!! For everyone that has bashed me and the people on this forum for criticizing Dolan for putting the future of this franchise in the hands of a man that destroys every team he touches should watch tonights game over and over!!! Isiah is a disgrace as a GM and a coach...... PERIOD!!!! Darkness will loom over NYC until Isiah is gone and these horrible contracts run out and we are free again. I think the Knicks have players that they can build around but there needs to be major changes made.

Veteran

Was watching the big football game and had the KNICKS on my DVR recorder. Clicked in to check the score:WTF???? Everytime the Knicks get a shot on national tv, they embarass themselves. Double the score?? What else can you say. We have a bunch of vets collecting a paycheck. Start over beginning with Isiah.

Say what you want about Boston, but this team is solid.

-Look at KG on his feet cheering on and motivating Perkins like its crunch time.
    -Look at their team huddling on almost every whistle.

For CHRIST SAKE they are by over 40 when this is going on!!!!!!

I can't wait to read the papers 2mrw. The team really threw the rest of the season once tip off occurred at tonight's game. No effort at all. This is the most DISGUSTING, SICKENING performance I have ever seen in my life.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by IcEWaTEr123
    im embarrassed to be a knick fan after this performance. Isiah deserves to be fired after this game
    nah Isiah should have been fired 3 years ago... but today would be a good day to fire him, I CANT Wait to hear the press conference...

I Dare Someone, Anyone, Defend One Aspect Of This Team As It Is. Please, Defend Isiah, Defend Steph, Argue The Fact That "they Need Time." Please, Someone Be That Gullabull!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... this is the first time I told my wife i was adamant about firing Isiah.//// what channel will the Press Conf be on?
    What the hell is wrong with this team, how can we play games against Denv and utah the way we did then they show up like this... Lucky Nate hit that F'in shot at the final sposession... FTW, i'm gonna get torn up at work

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Glad you like my title . I probably could earn it.. Isiah is a freak. NO EMOTION he aint even watchin the game I think he is just thinking what to say to the players after this game, I wonder if this Knicks team will even wanna play tomorrows game vs. the Bucks.

I want my 93-99 knicks back PLEASE!.... I miss that kind of energy and I miss that respect that the Knicks actually once had. This team is goin nowhere and its time for a BRAND NEW beginning. New Management, New Players, New Owner, New Look, and there you have it A NEW TEAM!!!!! The New York KNICKS!

I dream about those knicks (no homo). I wish we could go back to those days, when they were great defensively and they could score. Those were the days, I grew up watchin them. Curry will never be comparable to Ewing.

Worst game I've ever Seen!!!!!!!!!!

**** Garnett, I dont think what Q-rich said had anything to do with the loss. The Celtics got off to a good start but they started missin shots. The Knicks didnt seem interested from start of the game.

F*ck Boston

Nyk Logo holy ****

im embarrassed to be a knick fan after this performance. Isiah deserves to be fired after this game
    i couldnt agree more, i am a huge Knicks fan living in Denver, Colorado surrounded by Nuggets fans and after a beating like that ALL KNICKS FANS FEEL EMBARRASSED. Absolute worst performance i have ever seen.

and guys listen, it is also sad about how isiah wont just go away and leave the orginzation. lets say that nate doesnt make that half court 3 and the knicks hav their lowest point total in team history (56)! and they loose by 50. Isiah for sure would have been fired imediatley but now nate made that shot and they lost by 45 and they have the 2nd lowest total in history (59) now isiah wont get fired to quickly. lol will he ever get fired i hope so.

Nyk Logo Worst game I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by donchris
    KEEPERS

Richardson
    Jones
    Balkman
    Robinson
    Randolph
    Lee
    Jeffries

Every one else should be on the trading block.
    Why jones? why richardson? Why Randolph? assuming you meant Zack Not randolph morris. Keep Lee, Balkman, jefferies,morris and nate. And if the right trade came along you can include morris, nate and jefferies. Everyone else in my opinion can go.

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    WOW! i cant even believe it man...in national tv...now the whole world is going 2 say were the worst team in the nba
    Don't think the world would be so wrong right now. that was horrible, they almost doubled us!

Originally Posted by datruth
    knicks look scared out there, jamal is the only one balling out there
    If you were watching no one was balling. Not one Knick. Not a single one, can you really say anything positive about. Even the second unit didn't even make a dent in the lead with the celtics reserves playing. You know the weakness of the celtics out played the entire knicks team. Your opn crack if you think Crawford was balling, Sure he had a couple baskets, but where was the DEFENSE! Peirce hit 3 after 3, they drove at will, they passed they assisted they SCORED, like the knicks weren't even on the court. Boston didn't even shoot that well in the first quarter, the Knicks Just shot so much worse.
    Originally Posted by donchris
    This team does not look like they care about winning or losing. Barley said it best, 'You can't fake it.'
    I'm disgusted, it was the worst game I've ever seen and the knicks have had some real stinkers the past few years and this is the worst!
    That about sums it up. I'm going to game tomorrow, but right now I can't see how I could cheer for this team. They are so talented and yet they can't play as a team. We have seen glimpses of what they can do both on offense and defense, but this team just doesn't have it. There is absolutely no leadership on the court or from the coach. It's a team put together worse like those old eightball jackets, sure each color looks nice by itself, but throw them together in a jacket and they look ridiculous. A blind guy building a dog house would have more success than Isiah building this team. to many big shinny pieces, not enough solid players to put those big shinny peices on.
    If I was coach I would have made My starters finish out last 5 minutes, embarass them, make them actually have to work. Not sit and relax on the bench. If this continues, this team should be reduced to rubble. No one spared. Rebuild. Trade every one for spare basketballs. Win now my big foot. This team is not built to fit.
    Last edited by jzero29; Nov 29, 2007 at 22:27.

Default Isiah should be fired

Originally Posted by youadmireme2
    Wow... this is the first time I told my wife i was adamant about firing Isiah.//// what channel will the Press Conf be on?
    What the hell is wrong with this team, how can we play games against Denv and utah the way we did then they show up like this... Lucky Nate hit that F'in shot at the final sposession... FTW, i'm gonna get torn up at work
    I really think it would be best to just scrap him right now. He didnt give larry brown a chance. Why should we give him a chance. He's taken his chances and he's terrible.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I dream about those knicks (no homo). I wish we could go back to those days, when they were great defensively and they could score. Those were the days, I grew up watchin them. Curry will never be comparable to Ewing.

Worst game I've ever Seen!!!!!!!!!!

**** Garnett, I dont think what Q-rich said had anything to do with the loss. The Celtics got off to a good start but they started missin shots. The Knicks didnt seem interested from start of the game.

F*ck Boston
    IDK, after the game when Craig Sager spoke to KG. KG said that he didn't like Q's comments and Doc Rivers posted them in the locker room for them to see.

Then we Craig asked about the Steph-Thomas drama, KG said Steph has changed from the person he knew in Minnesota and said something really bad must have had to happen behind the scenes for a team to quit like that. [If in fact they quit on the season...KG is very articulate and media savvy to know how to dodge a question]

I just want the Knicks back to normal. I don't care about wins or loses, but we are a side show now. Even if there is a player out there who could save this team, would he want to join us? This has to come to an end soon. I wasnt expecting a win tonight, I was just expecting effort. This is probably going to be out largest margin of defeat, but this will not be the last time this team doesn't come to play. Seriously when will we be just a basketball team again. I used to look at teams like Chicago and LA (Lakers) who were just making the bottom half of the playoffs each year, and wish it were the Knicks, now I look at teams like Portland, Charlotte, LAC, and even Philly and wish we were just another bad team minus all the drama. Everyone keeps saying the Knick fans deserve better, hell yeah we do! Ten minutes of the game went to discussing Marbury "benching" and Isiah's record since the contract extension, and the sexual harassment case, I mean enough is a damn nough.