New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
and guys listen, it is also sad about how isiah wont just go away and leave the orginzation. lets say that nate doesnt make that half court 3 and the knicks hav their lowest point total in team history (56)! and they loose by 50. Isiah for sure would have been fired imediatley but now nate made that shot and they lost by 45 and they have the 2nd lowest total in history (59) now isiah wont get fired to quickly. lol will he ever get fired i hope so.

jzero29

Rotation player
Worst game I've ever seen.

KEEPERS

Richardson
Jones
Balkman
Robinson
Randolph
Lee
Jeffries

Every one else should be on the trading block.
Why jones? why richardson? Why Randolph? assuming you meant Zack Not randolph morris. Keep Lee, Balkman, jefferies,morris and nate. And if the right trade came along you can include morris, nate and jefferies. Everyone else in my opinion can go.

WOW! i cant even believe it man...in national tv...now the whole world is going 2 say were the worst team in the nba
Don't think the world would be so wrong right now. that was horrible, they almost doubled us!

knicks look scared out there, jamal is the only one balling out there
If you were watching no one was balling. Not one Knick. Not a single one, can you really say anything positive about. Even the second unit didn't even make a dent in the lead with the celtics reserves playing. You know the weakness of the celtics out played the entire knicks team. Your opn crack if you think Crawford was balling, Sure he had a couple baskets, but where was the DEFENSE! Peirce hit 3 after 3, they drove at will, they passed they assisted they SCORED, like the knicks weren't even on the court. Boston didn't even shoot that well in the first quarter, the Knicks Just shot so much worse.
This team does not look like they care about winning or losing. Barley said it best, 'You can't fake it.'
I'm disgusted, it was the worst game I've ever seen and the knicks have had some real stinkers the past few years and this is the worst!
im embarrassed to be a knick fan after this performance. Isiah deserves to be fired after this game
That about sums it up. I'm going to game tomorrow, but right now I can't see how I could cheer for this team. They are so talented and yet they can't play as a team. We have seen glimpses of what they can do both on offense and defense, but this team just doesn't have it. There is absolutely no leadership on the court or from the coach. It's a team put together worse like those old eightball jackets, sure each color looks nice by itself, but throw them together in a jacket and they look ridiculous. A blind guy building a dog house would have more success than Isiah building this team. to many big shinny pieces, not enough solid players to put those big shinny peices on.
If I was coach I would have made My starters finish out last 5 minutes, embarass them, make them actually have to work. Not sit and relax on the bench. If this continues, this team should be reduced to rubble. No one spared. Rebuild. Trade every one for spare basketballs. Win now my big foot. This team is not built to fit.

Last edited:

jzero29

Rotation player
Isiah should be fired

Wow... this is the first time I told my wife i was adamant about firing Isiah.//// what channel will the Press Conf be on?
What the hell is wrong with this team, how can we play games against Denv and utah the way we did then they show up like this... Lucky Nate hit that F'in shot at the final sposession... FTW, i'm gonna get torn up at work
I really think it would be best to just scrap him right now. He didnt give larry brown a chance. Why should we give him a chance. He's taken his chances and he's terrible.

Starks

Starter
:agreed: I dream about those knicks (no homo). I wish we could go back to those days, when they were great defensively and they could score. Those were the days, I grew up watchin them. Curry will never be comparable to Ewing.

:machinegun::kissass::crazysanta::flippa::69::asshole::bitch::wtf:

Worst game I've ever Seen!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Garnett, I dont think what Q-rich said had anything to do with the loss. The Celtics got off to a good start but they started missin shots. The Knicks didnt seem interested from start of the game.

F*ck Boston

IDK, after the game when Craig Sager spoke to KG. KG said that he didn't like Q's comments and Doc Rivers posted them in the locker room for them to see.

Then we Craig asked about the Steph-Thomas drama, KG said Steph has changed from the person he knew in Minnesota and said something really bad must have had to happen behind the scenes for a team to quit like that. [If in fact they quit on the season...KG is very articulate and media savvy to know how to dodge a question]

I just want the Knicks back to normal. I don't care about wins or loses, but we are a side show now. Even if there is a player out there who could save this team, would he want to join us? This has to come to an end soon. I wasnt expecting a win tonight, I was just expecting effort. This is probably going to be out largest margin of defeat, but this will not be the last time this team doesn't come to play. Seriously when will we be just a basketball team again. I used to look at teams like Chicago and LA (Lakers) who were just making the bottom half of the playoffs each year, and wish it were the Knicks, now I look at teams like Portland, Charlotte, LAC, and even Philly and wish we were just another bad team minus all the drama. Everyone keeps saying the Knick fans deserve better, hell yeah we do! Ten minutes of the game went to discussing Marbury "benching" and Isiah's record since the contract extension, and the sexual harassment case, I mean enough is a damn nough.

Was that Metro out there in the 4th quater throwing his Knicks jersey out on the floor when we went down by 50! Nah just playing:) That was the worst game I have ever seen and I can only hope that we've finaly hit "rock bottom" and things are going to turn around for us via a trade, new coach and management, new owner, whatever it takes please bring the real New York Knicks back to the garden! This is sickning!

paris401

Starter
You know those haters are gonna be bashing our team. Its gonna be a tough game but if I was coachin the knicks, these would be my Keys

1. Have Marbury guard Ray Allen and Crawford guard Rondo
  2. Play physical with Garnett, use size advantage (Curry and Zach are both stronger than Garnett)
  3. Play rough with Pierce because I think his back is bothering him
  4. Play man to man, The celtics have many guys who can hit 3's
  5. Give the ball to Curry and Zach, try to get KG and Perkins in foul trouble

Wanna play rough? Well thats the way to win because in terms of strength, the KNicks should have the advantage every night with Q-rich, Zach and Eddy. Marbury also is a very strong point guard. They need to show that they're stronger and not afraid. Rondo cant fuck with him.

Boston is a tough place to win but if the Knicks do these things, maybe we'll see a close game, maybe even an upset. Most analysts consider the Celts to be the best team in the EAst. They aint prove shit yet, Docs givin Allen Pierce and Garnett too many minutes. This teams gonna fold at the end of the season and in the playoffs.

Im MSGKNicks33 and thats your pregame strategy. We'll see what how it goes down tonight, catch the Knicks and Celtics live on TNT at 8:00.

another excellent prediction...

paris401

Starter
You know the other thing the knicks gotta worry about is the refs. They will probably be callin all the things in Bostons favor. Happened last year I remember when I was at the Portland game at Home all the calls summed up that were simply incorrect cost us that game...

i agree.. the ref's lost the knick the game....

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah I actually had hope that the knicks would win when it was 4-3 knicks trailed Q- Rich thanks for giving me 3 minutes of hope for this team. My predictions where 100% wrong.

FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH FIRE ISIAH

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
This team officially sucks!!!

The Knicks are gonna win 25 games AT BEST, most likely only 20 games. This Knicks team is the worst ive seen since being a loyal fan from 1994. Despite my respect for Isiah Thomas, he definitely needs to go. That is the FIRST THING that has to happen. Player changes might not be that necessary. Maybe by next year. But the coach needs to be replaced RIGHT NOW!!! Changing the coach will improve the knicks 20 times more than acquiring a player that can be a leader or an X-factor, or making a trade for a defensive player. Coaching change must happen FIRST! It is the first time in my life I'm starting to be ashamed of being a Knicks fan. And this is coming from someone who during the Larry Brown season, was a loyal and proud knick fan. This year is intolerable.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Oh and thank you Nate Robinson for hitting that shot in the last second not to put us in a Franchise record low in points :)

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
The Knicks are gonna win 25 games AT BEST, most likely only 20 games. This Knicks team is the worst ive seen since being a loyal fan from 1994. Despite my respect for Isiah Thomas, he definitely needs to go. That is the FIRST THING that has to happen. Player changes might not be that necessary. Maybe by next year. But the coach needs to be replaced RIGHT NOW!!! Changing the coach will improve the knicks 20 times more than acquiring a player that can be a leader or an X-factor, or making a trade for a defensive player. Coaching change must happen FIRST! It is the first time in my life I'm starting to be ashamed of being a Knicks fan. And this is coming from someone who during the Larry Brown season, was a loyal and proud knick fan. This year is intolerable.

I've been a Knicks fan for about 27 years of my life (I started following basketball when I was around 13), I have seen some "lean" years and I have had my heart broken by the Knicks many times but last nights debacle was an all time low for me. Now, Boston has a very good team and the true test for them is coming up when they play the Suns and Spurs... What really stands out when you watch the Celtics is the fluidity of their game and the unselfishness that these "Stars" have when they are on the court together. The know how to pass the ball and don't try to force shots. The Knicks have a collection of players that all have tremendous talent but all have the same type of game. They do not know how to move an offense and play team defense. The Spurs have Tim D who is an isolation player (So is Zach and Eddy) and they surrounded him with guys that compliment his game and are capable of clutch shots when the ball is kicked out to them. If you put Tim D on the Knicks and say put him in the starting lineup instead of Randolph or Curry, you would see the same outcome. Why??? Because the rest of the team does not know how to spread the opponents defense out by moving the ball and keeping a constant fluid motion through movement. So, steph would bring the ball down and everyone would stand around and they would not do anything to confuse the other team or force them to gamble. Right now when Eddy Curry gets triple teamed, he still chucks up a shot!?!?!?! If I was hired as the new GM I would make it clear to other teams that I would take offers on ANY of the players on my roster!! No one has shown me that they are irreplaceable! Lee is a very good player but he has not shown me that he is a future franchise guy. Then again most of the players on the Knicks roster, if put in the proper system, could shine! That's why the GM and Coach are critical to the success of the franchise! Down with Isiah!

jzero29

Rotation player
u are 100% correct....
Your an idiot
i agree.. the ref's lost the knick the game....
Your an idiot
another excellent prediction...
Your an idiot.
These guys were saying what the knicks needed to do, before the game started. Obviously they didn't play physical D, they didn't get KG in foul trouble and the refs did determine the out come of the game. These were keys guys thought to win the game, that never happened.

paris401

Starter
Your an idiot

These guys were saying what the knicks needed to do, before the game started. Obviously they didn't play physical D, they didn't get KG in foul trouble and the refs did determine the out come of the game. These were keys guys thought to win the game, that never happened.

they never happened... no shit....

and exactly how did the ref's determine the outcome???

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
good response, you got me crackin up. Isiah finally did what i said, puttin Marbury on Ray Allen and Crawterd on rondo, but it still didnt work becuz they kept settin picks on Marbury and no one would pick Allen up. The Knicks dont know how to spell team defense.

jimkcchief88

All Star
The problem with firing Isiah(which I am in favor of) is that he is coach and GM so you will have to replace two positions with two candidates instead of one. Herb could man the sidelines, but who is availible to come in and make the front office decisions. I wish Hubie Brown would feel sorry for us and come out of retirement and coach the Knicks. Hubie could get production even out of this cast of castoffs.