What makes it worst is.....

Marv Albert was the Knicks announcer during our Glory Years (later fired by the Dolan regime). Reggie Miller calls the team a joke this week, not to mention that Mike Fertalo was nearly the first Isiah coach. Seriously TNT shouldv'e had Anucha Brown Sanders in the studio instead of Chris Paul.

Also sorry to break it to Knick fans, but Dolan doesn't like his moves to be predicted even if they are dead obvious. So because Barkley said it on national TV that Isiah will be fired if they lose to The Bucks, it only gives Isiah more security in the event of a loss.

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
i am glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this. they were just killing the knicks and they were enjoying it. the funny thing is out of all of them, reggie miller did have some positive things to say about the knicks. marv albert was just hitting them with low blows all night.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I gotta give props to Reggie, he was the only one stickin up for them. I dont know why i watched almost the whole game, i need to whoop my ass for that one, but Reggie deserves props and I agree that the Knicks are a joke. They shouldnt be losin by 45 points, too much talent. Like Isiah sed, they need to come out and get a win tonight to make it 3 out of the last 4. As bad as the loss was, it was 1 loss.

jzero29

Rotation player
What else could they have said?

i am glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this. they were just killing the knicks and they were enjoying it. the funny thing is out of all of them, reggie miller did have some positive things to say about the knicks. marv albert was just hitting them with low blows all night.
Marv albert hitting them with low blows? I mean really what else could he have said. Yes the knicks are hustling tonight, they're playing hard. Oh good Defense by the knicks. Nice cohesive offensive unit out there for the knicks right now. Right now they are playingup to their talent level and potential. The Guy is a TV analyst, he analyzed this performance and it was a stinker by every single knick involved. There is not one positive note from that game except it's over. Worst game I ever saw. Worse then the playoff loss to the Pacers when Ewing missed the finger roll, but probably just could of dunked it. Worse than watching the Heat win the series after all the suspensions. Worse than the no call on Charles smiths layup vs bulls. Worse than watching the Rockets and the Spurs win championships against the knicks. Those loses hurt bad but at least You could hold your head up after the game and say my team was in it to the end, they never gave up. Fought Tooth and nail to the very end of those series and games.
I mean seriously, Q calls them out, and our team doesn't even show up?

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
Marv albert hitting them with low blows? I mean really what else could he have said. Yes the knicks are hustling tonight, they're playing hard. Oh good Defense by the knicks. Nice cohesive offensive unit out there for the knicks right now. Right now they are playingup to their talent level and potential. The Guy is a TV analyst, he analyzed this performance and it was a stinker by every single knick involved. There is not one positive note from that game except it's over. Worst game I ever saw. Worse then the playoff loss to the Pacers when Ewing missed the finger roll, but probably just could of dunked it. Worse than watching the Heat win the series after all the suspensions. Worse than the no call on Charles smiths layup vs bulls. Worse than watching the Rockets and the Spurs win championships against the knicks. Those loses hurt bad but at least You could hold your head up after the game and say my team was in it to the end, they never gave up. Fought Tooth and nail to the very end of those series and games.
I mean seriously, Q calls them out, and our team doesn't even show up?

what i was saying basically is given marv's history with the knicks and the way he was "ousted", he took some pleasure in that disgraceful performance. anybody could hear that in his voice. i'm not saying they didn't deserve it. trust me, i've been a knick fan for over 20 years and it's plain disgusting. No excuses from me homie...

jzero29

Rotation player
Can't balme anyone for talking trash about knicks.

I gotcha, there are just some guys out there saying it's only one game and the knicks aren't ready for national tv, so they played scared. I just don't want to hear excuses. Call trash, trash. I don't blame a soul for trashing the knicks right now.
If this losing continues, we'll be like the clippers used to be, where the young talent can't wait to hit the free agent market and get out NY. Do you think a hustler team player like Balkman and lee want to stay here and continue to lose? I have to say even lee, didn't look so good last night. He just seems to give up. Knowing no matter how hard he husltles without the other guys doing the same he can't win. It's a depressing situation. They have to get rid of isiah. He has created a losing atmosphere. Their is no team pride. The team has fallen far. It's sad. But as long as they turn it around the NY faithfull will return. But they need to do something.