Catch the New York Knicks tonight live at 7:30 on MSG

Starting Lineups
Mo Williams vs Stephon Marbury
Michael Redd vs Jamal Crawford
Desmond Mason vs Quentin Richardson
Yi Jianlian vs Zach Randolph
Andrew Bogut vs Eddy Curry

MSGKNickz pregame strategy
  • Share the ball, play as a team: Dont let Zach take the first 6 shots of the game
  • Look to help Crawford, he cannot guard Michael Redd
  • Crash the Boards: Knicks should easily be able to outrebound the Bucks
  • Attack Yi and Bogut: Curry and Zach are alot stronger, they need to use their size unlike lastnights disaster

Several players on the team have defended Isiah over the past year, well they need to step up and play strong. They need to show they want Isiah to keep his job by not only winning, but by winning big. If they lose tonight, Isiah could be gone. That would be a good thing but Im trying to be positive. :gony::beer:

All pre game thoughts and whatever else it usually says goes in this thread.
Last nights embarrassing loss was still 1 loss, if they win tonight, its 3 out of 4.

jzero29

Rotation player
Going to game.

I'll be at the game tonight. Should be interesting to hear the crowd. I'm sure it will start off with a bunch of boo's. I have had it up to here with this team, so I may join in. adios.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Why Will Crawford Guard Michael Redd, Do U Want Him To Blow By Pass Crawford? I Will Let Steph Guard Redd And Crawford Guard Mo Williams. Crawford Is The Worse Defend For A Shooting Guard, He Let Other Guards Blow By Him. And I Was Wondering Why The Hell Isiah Put Jamal On Ray Allen, Am Not Bashing Crawford But He Is A Worse Defender. And Yesterday's Game Was A Mess. It Was A Catastrophe. All The Players Need To Be Held Accountable, I Saw Mardy Collins At The End Of The Bench Yawning Looking Like He Wasn't Interested. I Also Blame Isiah For Not Motivating Them, He Lost The Team. If Isiah And Steph Don't Sought Out Their Differences Then I Guarantee U Guys The Knicks Will End Up Being A Lottery Pick.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Also Put The Ball In Marbury's Hand So That He Can Run The Offense Instead Of Crawford. Let Him Drive And Penetrate. Knicks Players Need To React When Steph Is Driving, Don't Be Stagnant And Watch Steph Penetrate. Unlike Yesterday, Guys Looking Like Stagnant Water, Not Moving Just Standing There And Watching.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
TRY to win, please!

i got the perfect game strategy- DONT LOSE AND DONT SUCK LIKE LAST NIGHT. If they play like they did last night we will lose to milwaukee and the home crowd tonight will not accept another loss especially after last nights high school effort.

NYKnicks15

Starter
i dont care if we win or lose to be honest. id like changes. id like isiah to get out of here or atleast feel the need to make a move or two. but disregarding that and sticking to this game.. its a possible win. very possible.

BUT this starting lineup of Curry, Z-Bo, Q, JC and Marbs ISNT GOING TO WORK. EVER. You either choose one shooting guard or the other. Q is a SG PERIOD i dotn care. isiah is smarter than this. we have atleast 7 possible 20 pt players on this team. that is our problem we cant have them all playing at once. if we know Curry and Zach play crappy D then put Jeffries in at SF. its not that hard. we know JC doesnt play D let him be a scoring sparkplug off the bench WHEN WE NEED THE SCORING. not starting. put Q there.

Curry, Z-Bo, Jeffries, Q, Marbs. whats the worse that can happen?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Why Will Crawford Guard Michael Redd, Do U Want Him To Blow By Pass Crawford? I Will Let Steph Guard Redd And Crawford Guard Mo Williams. Crawford Is The Worse Defend For A Shooting Guard, He Let Other Guards Blow By Him. And I Was Wondering Why The Hell Isiah Put Jamal On Ray Allen, Am Not Bashing Crawford But He Is A Worse Defender. And Yesterday's Game Was A Mess. It Was A Catastrophe. All The Players Need To Be Held Accountable, I Saw Mardy Collins At The End Of The Bench Yawning Looking Like He Wasn't Interested. I Also Blame Isiah For Not Motivating Them, He Lost The Team. If Isiah And Steph Don't Sought Out Their Differences Then I Guarantee U Guys The Knicks Will End Up Being A Lottery Pick.

Good point about Crawford guarding Redd, that was part of my strategy last night and it should had been again. Marbury can at least keep Redd in front of him where as one quick fake and hes past crawford on his way to the hoop.

D-Lee42, I like your strategy better but I disagree with you on one thing, high school teams play with more effort than the knicks did last night.

Early in last nights game Marbury would have the ball while everyone would just stand around. they need to move around more, Zach and Curry cant wait for the ball to come to them they gotta set picks or sumthin. And Crawford needs to wipe Isiahs splooge off his lips.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
15 minutes until game time, cant wait to see how the crowd reacts and how the team reacts to last nights game. If the team comes out lookin lathargic again then maybe isiah will finally be fired, but at the same time i cant root against the team so i hope they come ready to play and convincingly defeat the Bucks.

MYKnick15 I agree with everything you posted and the only thing I would change would be Lee starting instead of Randolph. That gunner can come off the bench with the other turn over machine Crawford.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm MSGKnickz33 and heres your half time stats:
Bucks lead 55 to 44

The Knicks

• Stephon Marbury: 13pts, 5assts, 4 rebs
  • Zach Randolph: 17pts (6-9), 3 rebs, 3TO
  • Jamal Crawford: 4 pts (1-7)

The Milwaukee Bucks

• Michael Redd:18 pts
  • Desmond Mason: 11 pts, 4 rebs

Other Updates
Celtics 42, Heat 33
Raptors 75, Cavs 64

Orlando at Pheonix, 9:00--MSGknickz game of the night

Join me after the game for MSGKnickz postgame (If I'm still awake, :smokin:)

ok we're lookin good halfway through the 4th we're within 2. Startin to remind me of the 2nd half of last year... lets see if we could finish off this run...

whatta game the knicks played tonight. Great bounce back performance. This was exactly what they did all of the end of last year. This is what we have to see every night from this knicks team

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Great comeback, without shity Marbury good thing he will probably be out for a while. We better without him. More proof that MARBURY is not a factor to this team.

Crawford great game man thanks for apologising to the fans about yesterdays game!!!! Anyone of you Crawford haters got something to say now! Crawford is the man! Whatta Game. The bench was into it this is the team I am fimilar with this is NYK!

nyKnicks126

talk shyt now crawford haters!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true man, now all the Crawford Haters are gunna be quite cuz there Marbury had a shitty game tonight, plus he is injuried. Knicks-Marbury=More wins ....just to rub it into those CRAWFORD Haters FACEs~!~GO CRAWFORD AND GO NYK! W/o Stephon Marbury!

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Without Marbury, we would of made the Bucks look like the Celtics in the first half of the game. Marbury contributed. Fuck Crawford's glorified 10-24 night.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
wow jamal man....CLUTCH? lolz man there some nba poll asking who would u rather take last shot and only 2% said crawford >_< well i got crawford all the way man...and dam i still don know y fred jones took long 2 dunk it well it made it suspensive and WE NEEDED THIS WIN AND WE GOT IT! =D

nyKnicks126

Kinda think Fred Jones has stepped up a lot. He is one of the knicks best defensive players. N' he is off the bench.

talk shyt now crawford haters!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaahhhhaaahhhaaa i couldnt put it better myself... haters keep hatin but when the knicks need a shot in the clutch i want the ball in jamals hands, and once again, he comes through

wow jamal man....CLUTCH? lolz man there some nba poll asking who would u rather take last shot and only 2% said crawford >_< well i got crawford all the way man...and dam i still don know y fred jones took long 2 dunk it well it made it suspensive and WE NEEDED THIS WIN AND WE GOT IT! =D
yeahhh man i saw that too i was laughin my ass off at thees peeople who took it as a joke. maybe not the best, but deff one of the most clutch

Kinda think Fred Jones has stepped up a lot. He is one of the knicks best defensive players. N' he is off the bench.

I knowwww right? Freddy Jones has stepped up alot when thers been no steph, i would not mind having him the starter at all. i think its startin to get safe to say we can safely use Nate Robinson as trade bate..... but il save that for another thread..lol

Last edited: