Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee Bucks Vs. New York Knicks

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by datruth
    talk shyt now crawford haters!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So true man, now all the Crawford Haters are gunna be quite cuz there Marbury had a ****ty game tonight, plus he is injuried. Knicks-Marbury=More wins ....just to rub it into those CRAWFORD Haters FACEs~!~GO CRAWFORD AND GO NYK! W/o Stephon Marbury!
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Nov 30, 2007 at 22:19.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Without Marbury, we would of made the Bucks look like the Celtics in the first half of the game. Marbury contributed. **** Crawford's glorified 10-24 night.

wow jamal man....CLUTCH? lolz man there some nba poll asking who would u rather take last shot and only 2% said crawford >_< well i got crawford all the way man...and dam i still don know y fred jones took long 2 dunk it well it made it suspensive and WE NEEDED THIS WIN AND WE GOT IT! =D

Kinda think Fred Jones has stepped up a lot. He is one of the knicks best defensive players. N' he is off the bench.

Originally Posted by datruth
    talk shyt now crawford haters!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aaaahhhhaaahhhaaa i couldnt put it better myself... haters keep hatin but when the knicks need a shot in the clutch i want the ball in jamals hands, and once again, he comes through

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    wow jamal man....CLUTCH? lolz man there some nba poll asking who would u rather take last shot and only 2&#37; said crawford >_< well i got crawford all the way man...and dam i still don know y fred jones took long 2 dunk it well it made it suspensive and WE NEEDED THIS WIN AND WE GOT IT! =D
    yeahhh man i saw that too i was laughin my ass off at thees peeople who took it as a joke. maybe not the best, but deff one of the most clutch

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Kinda think Fred Jones has stepped up a lot. He is one of the knicks best defensive players. N' he is off the bench.
    I knowwww right? Freddy Jones has stepped up alot when thers been no steph, i would not mind having him the starter at all. i think its startin to get safe to say we can safely use Nate Robinson as trade bate..... but il save that for another thread..lol
    Last edited by GoKnIcKsDLEE42; Nov 30, 2007 at 22:35.

KNICKS DEFEAT THE BUCKS!!!!

Welcome to MsgKnicks33 postgame show. Crawford Performed great and led the knicks to their 3rd win in the last 4 games.

Tonights Stats

New York Knicks

Jamal Crawford-25pts(10-24), 3stls, 4asts
    Zach Randolph-25pts, 8rbs, 4to
    Quentin Richardson-7pts, 11rbs
    Stephon Marbury-13pts, 6asts, 4rbs (29 minutes, left early)
    Fred Jones-10pts, 2asts
    Eddy Curry-7 pts, 2 rebs, 2blks?

Milwaukee Bucks

Michael Redd-27pts
    Andrew Bogut-10pts, 9rbs, 3blks
    Desmond Mason-15pts, 6 rbs

Our player of the night, #11 Jamal Crawford

The Knicks please the crowd as they get the win. Jamal Crawford stepped up big in the 2nd half as the Knicks beat the Bucks, 91 to 88. Crawford needs to find a way to play like this more often. This is unlikely, however.

Stephon Marbury was lead the team in the first half, but early in the 3rd quarter he left the game with an injury. He was doing a great job of scoring, passing, and rebounding until he left the game.

Zach Randolph also played well offensively, but he still had 4 turnovers. He needs to work on cuttin back, it seems like every night hes leading the team in turnovers. At times hes too selfish. He needs to stop shooting when he misses a couple shots in a row. Zach needs to cool it, his performance against the Celtics was embarrassing and unnacceptable, just like the rest of the team.

The Knicks have a difficult challenge comin up when they play at home against Steve Nash and the Pheonix Suns Sunday night at 7:00, live on MSG.
    The Suns are up right now against the Orlando Magic 72 to 60 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

The Celtics defeated the Heat 95 to 84.

I'm MSGKnickz33, and that was your postgame show. I hope you enjoyed it, catch me live again for a Pheonix Suns Pregame show, Sunday evening.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Lets nominate MSG33 to do all Knick game threads. This **** was classy.

True that. I will do tha play by play. I just gotta get the vocab of Clyde down.

Some people need to get off Crawfords dick. They a bunch of homos,

whos on his dick?

I agree! I've been saying the Knicks didn't need Steph for a couple of years now...He doesn't get people easy shots! His assists come as a result of the offense running through him! The starting five should be:

J. Crawford PG Curry will get easy buckets with the ball in his hands!
    Q Richardson SG natural position, size advantage, shooting, rebounding.
    R. Balkman SF For defense, energy.
    Z. Randolph PF Rebounding and scoring
    E. Curry C Scoring, needs to score for rest of game to follow.

I wouldn't play Marbury 1 minute wheather he was healthy or not...But that's not going to happen because he's blackmailing the organization.

D. Lee, F. Jones, J. Jefferies as the reservist!

Originally Posted by nycefnl
    I wouldn't play Marbury 1 minute wheather he was healthy or not...But that's not going to happen because he's blackmailing the organization.

D. Lee, F. Jones, J. Jefferies as the reservist!
    Yepp. It took me 3 years to realise that Marbury is a choke and a garbage player on this team. He definately doesn't deserve 250,000 Dollars a game. More like 500 Dollars if he is lucky. He is just a negative type player that he can't fit on any team. Look at the run the Knicks made without Marbury. If Marbury was in the game knowing his style he would pass the ball to Curry and Curry would pass it out and thats the style of offense the knicks run with Marbury no movement. Without Marbury on the floor yesterday I saw movement energy and small forms of pride on the court and on the bench. Marbury just kills it all. Definately my lest favorite player along with Jerome James.
    Just look at the negative attitude he had in the Celtics game, as a matter of Fact look at him on the bench on any given night. It seems like he dont want to be there just somewhere else.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Without Marbury, we would of made the Bucks look like the Celtics in the first half of the game. Marbury contributed. F#ck Crawford's glorified 10-24 night.
    Welcome back Metro! lol

Some Of U Guys In Here Are Such Hypocrites In A Sense That U Act Like There Is No Tomorrow. Praising Crawford Just For One Game. He Was 10-24 Not 24-24 From The Field. Did U Guys Just Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph? Are U Kidding Me? So What Happen To The 2005- 2006 Season When He Was Injured And The Knicks Went On To Win 23-59. Yeah The Knicks Are Better Without Him. I Give Jamal Credit But It Wasn't Like He Was Splendid Yesterday. He Was Missing The Whole 2 Quarters Until The Early Third When Marbury Found Him And Hit Couple Of Shots Before Steph Went Down. So Pls Stop Acting Like Crawford Was On Fire. And I Don't Think He Won The Game, I Will Say Fred Jones Won The Game For The Knicks. U Guys Need To Stop Being Bais. If The Knicks Would Have Lost, U Wouldn't Hear People Coming In Here Praising Crawford Like He Accomplished Something Big In His Career. Don't Get Me Wrong Crawford To Me Is A Bench Player, Who Can Come Into A Game And Change The Momentum Of A Game But Not A Starter In My Opinion.

Its cuz you a New Yorker you gotta stick up to your Native. Stop protecting. Marbury didn't do **** and wasn't successful in any other team period. Its a waste in the PG position.