Milwaukee Bucks Vs. New York Knicks

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
KNICKS DEFEAT THE BUCKS!!!!

Welcome to MsgKnicks33 postgame show. Crawford Performed great and led the knicks to their 3rd win in the last 4 games.

Tonights Stats

New York Knicks

Jamal Crawford-25pts(10-24), 3stls, 4asts
Zach Randolph-25pts, 8rbs, 4to
Quentin Richardson-7pts, 11rbs
Stephon Marbury-13pts, 6asts, 4rbs (29 minutes, left early)
Fred Jones-10pts, 2asts
Eddy Curry-7 pts, 2 rebs, 2blks?

Milwaukee Bucks

Michael Redd-27pts
Andrew Bogut-10pts, 9rbs, 3blks
Desmond Mason-15pts, 6 rbs​

Our player of the night, #11 Jamal Crawford

The Knicks please the crowd as they get the win. Jamal Crawford stepped up big in the 2nd half as the Knicks beat the Bucks, 91 to 88. Crawford needs to find a way to play like this more often. This is unlikely, however.

Stephon Marbury was lead the team in the first half, but early in the 3rd quarter he left the game with an injury. He was doing a great job of scoring, passing, and rebounding until he left the game.

Zach Randolph also played well offensively, but he still had 4 turnovers. He needs to work on cuttin back, it seems like every night hes leading the team in turnovers. At times hes too selfish. He needs to stop shooting when he misses a couple shots in a row. Zach needs to cool it, his performance against the Celtics was embarrassing and unnacceptable, just like the rest of the team.

The Knicks have a difficult challenge comin up when they play at home against Steve Nash and the Pheonix Suns Sunday night at 7:00, live on MSG.
The Suns are up right now against the Orlando Magic 72 to 60 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

The Celtics defeated the Heat 95 to 84.

I'm MSGKnickz33, and that was your postgame show. I hope you enjoyed it, catch me live again for a Pheonix Suns Pregame show, Sunday evening.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I agree! I've been saying the Knicks didn't need Steph for a couple of years now...He doesn't get people easy shots! His assists come as a result of the offense running through him! The starting five should be:

J. Crawford PG Curry will get easy buckets with the ball in his hands!
Q Richardson SG natural position, size advantage, shooting, rebounding.
R. Balkman SF For defense, energy.
Z. Randolph PF Rebounding and scoring
E. Curry C Scoring, needs to score for rest of game to follow.

I wouldn't play Marbury 1 minute wheather he was healthy or not...But that's not going to happen because he's blackmailing the organization.

D. Lee, F. Jones, J. Jefferies as the reservist!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I wouldn't play Marbury 1 minute wheather he was healthy or not...But that's not going to happen because he's blackmailing the organization.

D. Lee, F. Jones, J. Jefferies as the reservist!

Yepp. It took me 3 years to realise that Marbury is a choke and a garbage player on this team. He definately doesn't deserve 250,000 Dollars a game. More like 500 Dollars if he is lucky. He is just a negative type player that he can't fit on any team. Look at the run the Knicks made without Marbury. If Marbury was in the game knowing his style he would pass the ball to Curry and Curry would pass it out and thats the style of offense the knicks run with Marbury no movement. Without Marbury on the floor yesterday I saw movement energy and small forms of pride on the court and on the bench. Marbury just kills it all. Definately my lest favorite player along with Jerome James.
Just look at the negative attitude he had in the Celtics game, as a matter of Fact look at him on the bench on any given night. It seems like he dont want to be there just somewhere else.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Some Of U Guys In Here Are Such Hypocrites In A Sense That U Act Like There Is No Tomorrow. Praising Crawford Just For One Game. He Was 10-24 Not 24-24 From The Field. Did U Guys Just Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph? Are U Kidding Me? So What Happen To The 2005- 2006 Season When He Was Injured And The Knicks Went On To Win 23-59. Yeah The Knicks Are Better Without Him. I Give Jamal Credit But It Wasn't Like He Was Splendid Yesterday. He Was Missing The Whole 2 Quarters Until The Early Third When Marbury Found Him And Hit Couple Of Shots Before Steph Went Down. So Pls Stop Acting Like Crawford Was On Fire. And I Don't Think He Won The Game, I Will Say Fred Jones Won The Game For The Knicks. U Guys Need To Stop Being Bais. If The Knicks Would Have Lost, U Wouldn't Hear People Coming In Here Praising Crawford Like He Accomplished Something Big In His Career. Don't Get Me Wrong Crawford To Me Is A Bench Player, Who Can Come Into A Game And Change The Momentum Of A Game But Not A Starter In My Opinion.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Its cuz you a New Yorker you gotta stick up to your Native. Stop protecting. Marbury didn't do shit and wasn't successful in any other team period. Its a waste in the PG position.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
For those of you that thought Marbury wasn't what the Knicks needed from the beginning, you were right. He's talented but if you watch him, he clearly looks for his shot first which is one of the contributing reasons why we are losing. You don't need to take the ball all the way to the perimeter just to pass to the two guard. Yes he can score but scoring aint for point guards. We need changes starting with the most tradable asset in our starting line up, Jamal Crawford. Don't get gassed off of one good game by Crawford. He's flaky and Thomas had no idea of how to work this line up.

Remember that I wrote this because the Knicks wont consistently win until they do this. BENCH CRAWFORD! Start Balkman! Play around with the line up. Jeffries can play four positions, so far, he's one of the best players on the team hustle and defense wise. There have to be at least four teams that need guards. Lets ship a few of ours out.

We could trade him.
Crawford is playing well, which is why now is a perfect time to put him on the trading block. If Thomas could find a way to bring in Artest and keep Lee, Balkman and Jeffries, we would have what we need defensively. It sounds like a stretch but I can see Crawford/Robinson or Crawford/Collins for Artest. Look past this one good game. Crawford and Marbury together WILL FAIL. One must go.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
however one might spin the knicks situation...with Marbury on this team...they won't make the playoffs. Knicks must cut him...I don't care if he goes to Boston...If he does he'll just bring them down...

Ask yourself when you ever saw Marbury drive get people up and pass off for an easy dunk or layup! He is a "head-down" drive-drive-to-the-basket PG... just cut him and let him snitch!

J. Crawford PG
Q. Richardson SG
R. Balkman SF
Z. Ranloph PF
E. Curry C

Toons

is the Bo$$
Some Of U Guys In Here Are Such Hypocrites In A Sense That U Act Like There Is No Tomorrow. Praising Crawford Just For One Game. He Was 10-24 Not 24-24 From The Field. Did U Guys Just Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph? Are U Kidding Me? So What Happen To The 2005- 2006 Season When He Was Injured And The Knicks Went On To Win 23-59. Yeah The Knicks Are Better Without Him. I Give Jamal Credit But It Wasn't Like He Was Splendid Yesterday. He Was Missing The Whole 2 Quarters Until The Early Third When Marbury Found Him And Hit Couple Of Shots Before Steph Went Down. So Pls Stop Acting Like Crawford Was On Fire. And I Don't Think He Won The Game, I Will Say Fred Jones Won The Game For The Knicks. U Guys Need To Stop Being Bais. If The Knicks Would Have Lost, U Wouldn't Hear People Coming In Here Praising Crawford Like He Accomplished Something Big In His Career. Don't Get Me Wrong Crawford To Me Is A Bench Player, Who Can Come Into A Game And Change The Momentum Of A Game But Not A Starter In My Opinion.

Are you guys even knick fans? i cud understand when our team is fucking up that u call plaers out, but dont look at crawfords total stats,, look at his second half performance....give credit where credit is due,....dude showed up, and thats that....as a fan, support da nigga...would u rather him shoot 10-14? and miss the last 4 shots of the game? and its human nature to like a winner....if anyone has a bad game, do u still praise them for that game? nope, cuz ur not a homo....as a fan, we know the truth and hope for the best, so lets continue to hope for the consistency of jamaal

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thats somethin i say all the time, give credit where credit is due, and I gave Crawford his props last night. He played great in the 2nd half but hes gotta be the most inconsistent sg in the league. Look at his shooting percentages and his turnovers. If he could ever learn when to shoot and when not too shoot, itd be worth keepin him. I think they should try to trade him along with Curry cuz these guys dont play any defense. Ignorant fans would say that Curry had 2 blocks last night, but theres alot more to defense then gettin 2 blocks. Theres players who are statisticly great defenders and then theres guys who dont get the statistics but are still better defenders, and the one of the best examples would be Kurt thomas. You dont see his name under the block statistics. Who did the best job on Duncan in the playoffs last year, better then Marcus Camby? Kurt Thomas (Come back and save us!!!)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marbury was havin a great 1st half, scorin, reboundin, and settin up other players for open looks. I thought he was on his way to having his best game of the season, I hope he comes back for Sundays game and shows the haters that hes still if not the best the 2nd best player on this team. Only Z-Bo might be better then Starbury. Fans who watch the knicks enough and who dont hate on Marbury cuz hes from Brooklyn know that this team would have no chance of making the playoffs without him. I still think, with it bein early in the season, if the Knicks play the way we know they can, they can easily make the playoffs and put up a good fight in the 1st round.

metrocard

Legend
I realise he played a half but still considering that that Knicks played better without him makes me think he is unexistant to this team.

How did we look when Isiah decided to bench Marbury?

Crawford is so ass...I can't honestly believe want him to run the show @ PG...

Crawford is ranked 96 out of 101 players in points per shot

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stati...rue&season=2008&seasontype=2&avg=none&pos=all

He's just ass and needs to go.

We beat a Bucks team that played at their worse...there is no reason to put the blame on Marbury. What have won with Crawford? A game winning shot, then followed by a losing streak?

Christ, I really don't think you guys will never learn. Even at the lowest point of Knicks history, you guys still believe guys like Crawford are capable of doing the job.

*vomits*

George M.

Benchwarmer

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stati...rue&season=2008&seasontype=2&avg=none&pos=all

We beat a Bucks team that played at their worse...there is no reason to put the blame on Marbury. What have won with Crawford? A game winning shot, then followed by a losing streak?

Christ, I really don't think you guys will never learn. Even at the lowest point of Knicks history, you guys still believe guys like Crawford are capable of doing the job.

*vomits*
What kills me even more is that Crawful worked in training camp with A.Houston and still couldn't pick Allan's brain on how to improve his jumpshooting.That is absolutely ridiculous!!!!! That guy should come off the bench!!!!!!!

starbury4real

Benchwarmer

*vomits*

I AGREE WITH U METROCARD HE IS LISTED AS THE 97TH AMONG SHOOTING GUARD WHILES STEPH IS LISTED AS THE 7TH AMONG THE POINT GUARD, AM NOT SAYING CRAWFORD IS NOT A GOOD PLAYER BUT HE IS NOT A PLAYER WHO CAN LEAD A TEAM. TO ME HE IS A PLAYER WHO COMES OFF THE BENCH TO PROVIDE THE ENERGY AND CHANGE THE MOMENTUM OF A GAME, LIKE A MANU GINOBLI TYPE BUT WITHOUT THE DEFENSE AND QUALITY SHOT SELECTION. JAMAL IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT I THINK HE WILL SHINE WHEN HE COMES OFF THE BENCH. IF GUYS REMEMBER DURING THE 2005-2006 SEASON WITH LARRY BROWN AS THE COACH AND CRAWFORD WAS THE GUY OFF THE BENCH, DID U GUYS REMEMBER THE KNICKS GOING ON A SIX GAME WINNING STREAK? I THINK JAMAL IS THE PERFECT GUY OFF THE BENCH. IF HE WAS TO BE ON THE SAN ANTONIO TEAM, I THINK HE WILL SHINE LIKE MANU GINOBLI COMING OFF THE BENCH