New Knick shirt(comedy)

metrocard

Legend
Knicks comedy

16.jpg

I don't agree with this completely, but still good for laughs.

Anyone has funny comics or pics dissing Dolan and Isiah's mishandling of the Knicks? We could make this thread go gold.

060628_knicks_vmed_9p.widec.jpg

capt.267efdbfe28d4d068b70f3b0811e3e58.knicks_celtics_basketball_maea109.jpg

capt.7c2f83362c6047e28dd08af9987a60da.knicks_celtics_basketball_maea110.jpg

81o9w7d.jpg

Last edited:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lmao; i quess my brother wasn't lyinq when they said new york fans are thee touqhest; i feel bad for isiah at times but then aqain he combined the worst qroup of players so it his FAULT all the way; i mean i don't want the dude to die or whatever but yeah he should most deff. be FiRED hes' pretty much worthless now; he was a qreat player back in the day but the NBA days shoulda been over for him; hes' kinda useless now; lmao btw this is jessy's sister jennifer lol i'm not a DiE HARD knicks fan but yeah i love them reqardless; damn they're the home team :) but as of now KNiCKS SUCK ASS BiG TiME!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Not a bad post theKidds sister, I wouldve thought you were the kid if you didnt say anything. Thats not a bad thing, yall type the same way. The Knicks do suck ass and so does Isiah. Its hard to give credit to Isiah for anything, although he doesnt deserve to die he needs to hide underground like saddame.