The Official EURO 2008 thread

Pricey

Rotation player
Been watching this with interest, unfortunately England didn't qualify which was embarrasing to say the least. So far Holland and Spain look to be the ones to watch, i know Spain has a historyof chocking and haven't won anything of note since 1964 but they have some real talent on this team, and they have possibly the best strike partnership in Villa and Torres.

Two things are for sure though, one I'm absolutely delighted that France got knocked out and two...... i can't wait for the quarter final between Portugal and Germany, that should be one hell of a game.

I tip Spain for the championship though........
im tipping Holland but i agree with everything else u posted.

I HATE FRANCE lol.

Pricey

Rotation player
lol good man. France didn't deserve to even be in the tournament, they were awfull..... but hey i wont be getting the :boohoo:eek:ut anytime soon
there own fault, dont pick Trezeguet and cant score goals. He would have been great against Italy, he plays against them every week.
Who do u follow in England? Im Manchester United, dont hate me lol.
Man i wish England were in Euro, its been a pretty boring tournament really

there own fault, dont pick Trezeguet and cant score goals. He would have been great against Italy, he plays against them every week.
Who do u follow in England? Im Manchester United, dont hate me lol.
Man i wish England were in Euro, its been a pretty boring tournament really

Yer it hasn't been the best tournament so far.

I don't mind United, they would be my Premiership team, im a Norwich City supporter, grew up in Norwich, not glamorous but hopefully we can get back to the prem soon.

Pricey

Rotation player
Yer it hasn't been the best tournament so far.

I don't mind United, they would be my Premiership team, im a Norwich City supporter, grew up in Norwich, not glamorous but hopefully we can get back to the prem soon.
My dad is from Bristol so he is a Bristol Rovers supporter. My grandparents r London scum so they follow all those teams so i had to choose one out of London. I was a wee kid and i saw Mark Hughes scoring goals so i picked United. I almost became a Spurs fan cause of Linekar but i found out Tottenham was a london side. Turned out a decent pick lol.

Not a bad team to support, lets hope Ronaldo stays though, loads of talk that as soon as Portugal get knocked out of the Euro's he is going to demand to be sold to Real Madrid.

I'm not a big fan of London clubs either, especially West Ham

Pricey

Rotation player
Not a bad team to support, lets hope Ronaldo stays though, loads of talk that as soon as Portugal get knocked out of the Euro's he is going to demand to be sold to Real Madrid.

I'm not a big fan of London clubs either, especially West Ham
mate if Ronaldo wants to leave then let him. He is a knob. Dont like him as a person but gun footballer. Ive lost total respect for him on how he has handled the who situation. Why does he need to hold a press conference when he still has 4 years left on his contract? muppet.
if Real want him then i want Robinho and Synider in return and $100mill

mate if Ronaldo wants to leave then let him. He is a knob. Dont like him as a person but gun footballer. Ive lost total respect for him on how he has handled the who situation. Why does he need to hold a press conference when he still has 4 years left on his contract? muppet.
if Real want him then i want Robinho and Synider in return and $100mill

He is the best footballer in the world and it will be hard to replace him but if he wants to go then there is no point trying to keep him. I think Real said they will go up to 90 million for him.

At least we are through the group stages in Euro 08 now, this is where the exciting football seems to happen.:afro:

dre48ny

Rotation player
Germany Portugal will be a phenomenal quarterfinal match. I am pulling hard for the Portuguese.

It should be a good game, looking forward to it. Germany have some injury concerns with both Frings and Podolski fighting to be fit for the game.

As im pulling for Spain to win it all i don't really mind who wins the game tonight as long as it is a good game of football.

TunerAddict

Starter
Suck it you Portugal fags!!!!! Schweinsteiger to the mother fucking rescue.

All C. Ronaldo can do is flop and then have a spasm for no reason because a dick was too far up his ass....fucking faggot.....

Germany FTW!

Was a good game and Portugal paid for having no real CF threat... good effort by Germany but they will still struggle against Holland or Spain.

Pricey

Rotation player
Suck it you Portugal fags!!!!! Schweinsteiger to the mother fucking rescue.

All C. Ronaldo can do is flop and then have a spasm for no reason because a dick was too far up his ass....fucking faggot.....

Germany FTW!
lol. im glad Germany won cause Portugal caused me so much pain in the last 2 tournaments. Ronaldo continues to dissapoint in big games apart from the CL Final.
Portugal has no defensive, got killed in the set pieces.
Germany will go out next rd but so all good.

TunerAddict

Starter
I just have such hate for Ronaldo...He should seriously be fined or suspended or something for the flopping today. That is what FIFA needs to do. They should review potential flops and act accordingly like the NBA is doing next year.

Pricey

Rotation player
I just have such hate for Ronaldo...He should seriously be fined or suspended or something for the flopping today. That is what FIFA needs to do. They should review potential flops and act accordingly like the NBA is doing next year.
the sad thing is more then half the time he is actually fouled but he goes down so easily that it looks like he is faking it. Then there are times when he goes down and plays for the free, very annoying. Did it in the last EPL game and was asking for frees and laying on the ground, the ref ended up calling play on cause he was being a dickhead.
His rep is tattered so he doesnt get a lot of frees he should. He was getting better then half way through the year he started all over again. Nani is just as bad.

TunerAddict

Starter
the sad thing is more then half the time he is actually fouled but he goes down so easily that it looks like he is faking it. Then there are times when he goes down and plays for the free, very annoying. Did it in the last EPL game and was asking for frees and laying on the ground, the ref ended up calling play on cause he was being a dickhead.
His rep is tattered so he doesnt get a lot of frees he should. He was getting better then half way through the year he started all over again. Nani is just as bad.

Well it just drove me crazy to see him fall from a clip, a legit foul, then lie on the ground and look around for 2-3 seconds, then bam! He is such sudden, terrible pain that hes rolling around like he is having a seizure.

Its the sad state of football at the minute im afraid and i partly blame it on the ref's. Fouls are given way to easily these days, about 10 years ago in the EPL 80% of the fouls that are called today would be put down to good old physical contact. If players believe that if they go down at the slightest touch they will get a free kick then they aer going to do it. Ref's need to make a stance.

As for Ronaldo, everything in the papers on the news today has him jumping ship to Real Madrird in the next couple of days, if he demands a transfer, United could put him in the stands for the next 3 years lol or they could jus sell him and move on.

Well, what else is new? Portugal lost against an inferior squad because of the two main assholes: ricardo and scolari.

scolari is such a dumb bitch. Why, oh WHY is that dumb fuck Ronaldo marking Klose on the second goal??? I mean, Ronaldo couldn't guard a post. Just because he's kind of tall?? Pathetic.

ricardo is...well, ricardo. At least he's hilarious. He looked like the fat kid in grade school on the third goal. Defending with his eyes closed. Brilliant. We'll never win anything as long as ricardo is our keeper. Just AWFUL.
At least that idiot abramovich gave scolari a contract. Well done.

Now, I'm going to root for russia and holland. fuck spain and fuck them lucky no-talent pale germans asses.

Going to keep an eye on Croatia, too.

Well it just drove me crazy to see him fall from a clip, a legit foul, then lie on the ground and look around for 2-3 seconds, then bam! He is such sudden, terrible pain that hes rolling around like he is having a seizure.

That was so ridiculous. All Sporting Lisbon players are like this: Ronaldo, Sim?o (gay), Moutinho, Figo, Nani...they have a wonderful acting school down there in lisbon. Faggots.