actually i think its our WHOLE starting line up...not saying to trade any of them but like our line up suckz! like omg...idk this is what i think of the starting 5

EDDY CURRY
He has been a force in offense. Yes he has been jumping to reject a shot and sometimes he does or sometimes he get goaltending. But what i mean by his defense is his 1 on 1 defense. Like I seen him guard like bad centers and they still manage to score on him. I mean every time he needs help or something like idk he should be easy for him. Like he has the power all he has to do is stand like a statue and when they shoot put your hand up or block him. Always stay in front of his man and he'll be fine. Also his free trow shooting.

Zach Randolph
Zach well i really havent seen a problem with him. He just needs to inprove on his defense a lil bit more and his Free Trow shooting. Also how to pass out the double team. He just cant do it and i think they should work with that with him.

Quentin Richardson
Well what happened to the 3 point champion? I remember him being one of the best 3 point shooter in the league when he was with phoenix. Now hes wide open in the 3 point line he MISSES! Like I see him make them but like in the beginning of the game where they really don't matter. Yes he is very vocal and a leader of this team but he also needs to show it in his game. And hes defense no complaints. Also his free trow shooting.

Jamal Crawford
Well Jamal is not consistent enough. I mean he can play but one thing I don't like about him is that when he would make a 3 or something he would think hes hot and pull up 4 another shot or something. Also he gets out powered way to much like when Iguodala went inside on him Jamal tried 2 grab him but Iguodala just simply out powered him.
He needs to gain more power and muscle. Defense omg what can i say about his defense. NOTHING! Hey he mite crack people ankles but hey they can crack his back as well. I mean hey he plays so much minutes he mite as well work on his defense and learn how 2 play a lil bit of defense at least.

Stephon Marbury
Well he is like probably our best player. I see Marbury when he goes right through everyone and his quickness. I remember when he was scoring like 40 points like 4 games or something. What happened to that Marbury like omg he was the best player in the LEAGUE during that period. And now i see him i think that hes like 50 years old? Idk but he probably lost his touch but some games he looks like the old Marbury. He just needs to improve in his free trows and being more consistent and being a better passer. And also be more of a leader.

AND ALSO THIS TEAM NEEDS TO BE A BETTER FREE TROW TEAM! I MEAN FREE TROWS WINS GAMES! LOOK AT PHOENIX U SEND ANY OF THEM TO THE LINE THATS 2 POINTS RIGHT THERE.