semi off topic: Knicks DVD good xmas gift for dads?

Starks

Starter
My dad is one of those old school fans who thinks that it's a shame I never saw King, Frazier, Monroe and others play.

He still watches every game, but he hasn't thought highly of them since Riley was at the helm. Like a lot of dads, he just wasn't into the new breed of players with bad attitudes and "me first" games.

So I figured the Knicks Dynasty DVD would be perfect for him... but I don't know too much about the DVD.

To all the dads out there: How would you guys feel getting this from your son?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely get it, perfect xmas gift! I'm not even a dad and i think it's one of the best NYK collectibles you can own!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yea actually i aint livin in NY anymore I should change that, I was originally from CT then I moved to NY now back to CT. My pops grew up in CT watchin The Celtics when they had Bird McChale and Parish. I hate those Celtics and I was tryin to like these Celtics but I hate them after they beat us the way they did and they aint gonna win no championships anyways.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hope they get killed. Im thinkin about joinin a Celtics forum so I can talk trash about how theyre not gonna win a championship.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I can see it now. Spurs and Celtics in the 2008 NBA Finals game 7 @ BOSTON.. 100-98... Spurs ball Horry inbounds it to Manu 2 second left FOR THREE ITS IN!!!!!!! Spurs win the NBA Championship!!!

Your dad would flip right? lol.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He would say every curse in the book, hes a worse loser then I am.

A bunch of us should join www.clubceltics.com and either pretend to be negative celtic fans or identify ourselves as knick fans and just talk trash like Tdotraptors used to do on here. Or if people would prefer to join a new jersey nets forum.....Id be down with that to.

metrocard

Legend

A bunch of us should join www.clubceltics.com and either pretend to be negative celtic fans or identify ourselves as knick fans and just talk trash like Tdotraptors used to do on here. Or if people would prefer to join a new jersey nets forum.....Id be down with that to.

I'm down too.

GetRealistic

Starter

What could we possibly talk shit to Celtic fans about? Losing by 46 points? For that matter what can we even say to Nets fans. Whens the last team we've even had a competitive game with the Nets?

Its so sad, that all we have over Nets fans is the fact there from NJ

And the DVD is great. You can actually watch a quality knicks team that plays defense.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
nah we would have to pretend to be negative fans. Im tryin to make up some names for us, how about bringbackMLCar and ALJeffersonfan.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im on there right now as ALJeffersonFan7. I just said the team isnt good enough to beat Orlando, the Mavs, the Suns, the Spurs, and that the Pistons and the Cavs are probably better to.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Wow Celtic fans are the dumbest people, I read your posts, they got me crackin up and they do need to get off Rondos Dicc

rady

Administrator
Staff member
LMAO @ Metro's post with Cassel =)))))

But really, there not even that many true Celtics fans on that board. That's just a network created by clublakers.com so don't be surprised to
see that most of them root for Lakers.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yea we should find a new one but most of the Celtic fans on there are really dumb. I dont think they'll win 1 championship with the big 3 because after those 3 guys, compare the benches to those of the spurs, mavs, and suns. I dont even know if they can get by Orlando and Cleveland. Celtic fans are too optimistic and i cant wait until they get eliminated from the playoffs.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That sites not that good, theres already a bunch of haters and people rarely post on it. I got permanently banned from celtic-nation.com, so I guess we need to find a new one but I was thinkin about joining a Nets forum instead, more stuff to attack them with:

Kidd = wife beater
Carter= gettin old
Sean Williams=trouble
Nenad Kristic=garbage, he wont be what he was before injury
marcus williams=slow, overrated

Unfortunately the Knicks are the easiest team to attack but theres some things we can get on New Jersey for unless we can find an even better team, Miami comes to mind. I should start a new thread so more heads see it.