New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers Game Thread

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
ok and how good did stephon do last nite?
i mean hey i aint blaming one guy its the whole team!
But i still think we need better PG and SG

metrocard

Legend
Stephon Marbury's heart told him to play, but his body and mind simply couldn't respond.

The day after his father Donald's funeral, Marbury rejoined the Knicks - only to pull himself out of the lineup at halftime and spend the second half watching his lackluster teammates fall, 101-90, to the 76ers.

"I couldn't get into the physical aspect of the game because I was emotionally drained," Marbury said after the Knicks fell to 6-12. "I hadn't slept in five days."

Marbury played just 13 minutes, scoring two points with two assists.

Are you that cruel enough and that attached to Curry, Randolph, Crawford and other cancers on this team to actually put some blame on Marbury? Eww.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
datruth and thekidd sure do like losing.

Brown > Isiah as coach.

lmaoo, larry brown, the same coach who starts you because its your hometown, yeah right, the same guy who bases all his players and expect his team play for em, yeah right.....

metrocard

Legend
dirint brown only have 23 wins with the knicks?

Brown is always known for getting off to poor starters; Clippers and 76ers.

Thats not the point though. Fact is, we have a poorly assembled roster.

datruth, Brown is a hall of fame coach, stop scrubbing Isiah's underwear and pay attention.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont take nuthin away from Browns legacy because of what happened in New York. This team still sucks now, Brown didnt have defensive players which is what he needs to be successful as a coach. If the Knicks still had Kurt Thomas the year Brown coached, things would not had been as bad. FACT IS, BROWN WILL ALWAYS BE A HALL OF FAME COACH and Isiah will never be a hall of fame coach.

I dont even think Isiahs the worst coach, but with his roster he is. In Indiana, i didnt think he did a bad job. Jermaine O'Neal sticks up for him and so do several other players in the league. Isiah is not a good general manager. He should either be a scout or a coach, but not a general manager.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I dont take nuthin away from Browns legacy because of what happened in New York. This team still sucks now, Brown didnt have defensive players which is what he needs to be successful as a coach. If the Knicks still had Kurt Thomas the year Brown coached, things would not had been as bad. FACT IS, BROWN WILL ALWAYS BE A HALL OF FAME COACH and Isiah will never be a hall of fame coach.

I dont even think Isiahs the worst coach, but with his roster he is. In Indiana, i didnt think he did a bad job. Jermaine O'Neal sticks up for him and so do several other players in the league. Isiah is not a good general manager. He should either be a scout or a coach, but not a general manager.
Yea i never though isiah was a bad coach neither really...i mean i just think he is not fit for this team...if anywun is it aint him...i hope theres some1...and in indiana solid job. i feel bad when they say fire isiah cuz well he formed a bad team and now he has 2 live with it and new york is just a harsh place 2 play in
larry brown was blessed wit great teams
word! ccept philly...well all of his teams he had a star...in ny is "marbury" but idk he just dosent have it nomore

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ok... who is a worse coach???... he assembled each and every piece on this team... so if not him ...whom to blame??? can;t blame layden anymore...

ShitCock, you never got anything good to say asshole

i agree... reggie has no clue.... we are one of the top 4 or 5 teams in the league....

i like the team we have... i'd make no changes... i think we are starting to play better... we have started to do the little things ... we will be contending by the end of the year...

paris401

Starter
ShitCock, you never got anything good to say asshole

u made a statement, and i asked a question which was ..ok... who is a worse coach???... he assembled each and every piece on this team... so if not him ...whom to blame??? can;t blame layden anymore..

and your answer is.......??????

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
u made a statement, and i asked a question which was ..ok... who is a worse coach???... he assembled each and every piece on this team... so if not him ...whom to blame??? can;t blame layden anymore..

and your answer is.......??????

I didnt meant the worst coach with this team, I meant that hes not the worst coach I've ever seen in the league (ML Carr of the Celtics). As a Knick coach, Isiah is terrible. I dont know what type of coach should be coaching this team, but at least one with a better ability to deal with the pressure of coaching in NY then Isiah.

I thought Isiah did do a good job as the coach of the Pacers and with one more year they wouldve advanced past the 2nd round of the playoffs. A big part of it is who you have on your team (Pacers had Artest, Jermaine Oneal, Tinsley, Stephen Jackson, and other good players).

Isiah did assemble a team that has only 1 player who can score and defend, Stephon Marbury. As a coach Isiah fails because of his job as a gm but if he was never the gm of the team, just the coach, then the gm might be gettin more blame then Isiah.

Those are all the ifs and maybes, but the fact is that Isiah gets an F for his job assembling this team which automatically gives him an F as a coach. I dont think it matters who the coach is, the players are the problem. This team needs to be destroyed starting with the 3 stooges:Curry Crawford and Isiah (I wish it was 4 so I can say Z-Bo too).

The keepers are marbury, Lee, Balkmen, Chandler, and Randolph Morris.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Those are all the ifs and maybes, but the fact is that Isiah gets an F for his job assembling this team which automatically gives him an F as a coach. I dont think it matters who the coach is, the players are the problem.

The keepers are marbury, Lee, Balkmen, Chandler, and Randolph Morris.
yea is the team...dont know if anywun can coach them really...