Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

Veteran

Originally Posted by petescud
    well, don't blow it up while we're winning...lol

I dont know .. Denver blew it up by trading us Melo, while they were winning, then Denver went on two long winning-streaks after the Melo-trade.

Veteran

Nyk Logo Aw Shiiiiit .. Kiya on Melo again, he act like bookie that bets on Knicks to win

Through 16 games, Carmelo Anthony averaged 22 shots a game for the Knicks. The Knicks were 3-13.“Me scoring 30 wasn’t working,” Anthony said.

So for two nights in a row, Anthony barely broke double figures in attempts. He tried 12 against the Nets. He attempted 10 against the Magic on Friday.

“For me, I wanted to do something a little different to see if it worked,” said Anthony.
    I didnt see that happy smiling face from Melo after both games .. I seen a Melo-face that was proven wrong.
    I wonder which player or coach said, "Melo should be limited to 30 minutes per game, plus limited to 12 shot attempts per game."???

Rajon Rondo is getting closer to returning from a torn ACL and his future with the Boston Celtics remains uncertain.Rondo has long been mentioned in trade rumors and is eligible for free agency in 2015.

"Whether he stays in Boston or not who knows," said Rondo's high school coach, Steve Smith of Oak Hill Academy. "I know, talking to Melo (Carmelo Anthony), he's recruiting Rajon to come to New York. Melo thinks he'll come too. You never know about that stuff though. I think either way, Rajon will be fine."
    Isnt that illegal .. 3 way talking

@FisolaNYDN 2mCarmelo Anthony on him allegedly recruiting Rajon Rondo: "C'mon, I can't talk about that. In my book that's tampering."
    Admitting guilt

Also consider: Is this a Melo ultimatum of sorts?

Without saying as much,,, he's saying get me Rondo now or I walk? Or something like that.
    Dont we have 3 PG on our roster .. Melo cant find a coach to write him up 3 different plays to score where Felton could gain 3 assist, and the samething with Prigioni, and Beno

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 11h

Is Carmelo allegedly recruiting Rondo to New York or Los Angeles? I'm confused.
    uhh oh Isola caught Melo hands in the cookie jar

please God blow it up before I do

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Yea, this team will never co-exist. We need to get over it, NOW.

rondo would be great if he had a ball usage of 90%...otherwise we'd see huge clacks from melo and his double team pass outs. one of the worst shooting pg's..it still comes down to the other guys around melo and rondo being able to score, and right now thats the problem...so i dont expect anything to change unless we get a new supporting cast

Lurker

Apart from blowing up this team, seems no other possible solution

12th man

Originally Posted by alwaysaknick
    Apart from blowing up this team, seems no other possible solution
    welcome to the forums.

Heres a trade I feel like we should take the direction towards to.

New York Knicks Trade Breakdown
    Change in Team Outlook: +7.3 ppg, +12.4 rpg, and +1.9 apg.

Incoming Players
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-7, 228 lb SF from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    No games yet played in 2013-2014
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-11, 275 lb C from Alpella B.K. (Turkey)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-2, 175 lb PG from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-4, 210 lb G from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-11, 220 lb PF from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-9, 205 lb F from Filathlitikos Div II Greece (Greece)
    Outgoing Players
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 7-0, 250 lb PF from Benetton Treviso (Italy)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-6, 220 lb SG from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-1, 205 lb PG from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , 6-6, 205 lb SG from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I know the Bucks are trying to tank, which makes this deal not so enticing.

Zaza Pachulia is not from Turkey. He was scouted and recruted by Turkish pro team Ulkerspor when he was 17 years old.
    He was born and raised in Georgia, Eastern Europe.

Superstar

Actually Herb Koehl of the Bucks does not want to tank a lot of their players are injured right now (i think 3/5 starters) i thought they would be competitive this year.

We would most likely have to give them Melo or Amare to entertain any kind of trade talk. Giannis actually has a lot of upside...if there is anything i would want back from the Bucks it would be him.

Superstar

One more thing Please do NOT trade for Kyle Lowry.

Masai Ujuri has raped us 2x. I don't want that to happen again. If i was Dolan, i would refuse to trade with that dude ever again.

Originally Posted by clumsy
    One more thing Please do NOT trade for Kyle Lowry.

Masai Ujuri has raped us 2x. I don't want that to happen again. If i was Dolan, i would refuse to trade with that dude ever again.
    He shouldn't refuse to trade with him, he's the dumbass who thought the deal was ok.

Veteran

The first Priority are to trade ISO-Melo .. then FIRE Woodson.
    The rest of the roster will trade themselves without the 48 minute isolation-system.
    Once we find away to win without using the 3-ball, our players trade-value will increase.

As to all the ISO-Melo Fans, who been blaming the PG throughout Melo's NBA career ....
    u need to know that PG-Chauncey Billups average 7 to 8 assist per game with the Detroit Pistons for 6 years.
    The 2 years Billups were with ISO-Melo his assist decrease to 5 per game, bc u cant gain any assist with ISO-Melo isolation moves to score.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The rest of the roster will trade themselves without the 48 minute isolation-system.
    Once we find away to win without using the 3-ball, our players trade-value will increase.

As to all the ISO-Melo Fans, who been blaming the PG throughout Melo's NBA career ....
    u need to know that PG-Chauncey Billups average 7 to 8 assist per game with the Detroit Pistons for 6 years.
    The 2 years Billups were with ISO-Melo his assist decrease to 5 per game, bc u cant gain any assist with ISO-Melo isolation moves to score.

Just dont see who is trading something valuable for Melo...............
    Not many trades out there make sense for other teams......Clippers could trade Blake for Melo....
    or Rockets take Anthony for Lin Parsons and Asik......

12th man

Originally Posted by groundpilot
    Zaza Pachulia is not from Turkey. He was scouted and recruted by Turkish pro team Ulkerspor when he was 17 years old.
    He was born and raised in Georgia, Eastern Europe.
    I think that may have been referring to the team he played for before entering the NBA.

12th man

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

Miller averaged 9.1 assist with Melo in 2006-07
    Iverson averaged like 7.2 assist with Melo in 07

Even Anthony Carter averaged a career high 5.5 assist playing with Melo.

Billups never averaged high assist in Denver because he wasn't in his prime and he was playing with Raymond Felton and Ty Lawson, two guys who start on NBA teams today.

Billups career per 36 minute assist per game is 6.1 He's never been Steve Nash, never been a huge assist guy. Basically average to good in that department.