Successful Trade Scenario
Congratulations on a successful trade.

Due to New York and L.A. Lakers being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and L.A. Lakers had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Knicks trade
Eddy Curry
Zach Randolph

Lakers trade
Kwame Brown
Lamar Odom

Lamar expires the same year as Marbury....Kwame is an expiring contract. We get away of two negative players in one move, a huge leap to future. The tough thing about this deal is if Lakers would like Curry, especially since they're winning or how would Randolph fit in the triangle.

Now we have Jefferies, Richardson, Crawford, and James contracts to deal with....let me see these scenario

Successful Trade Scenario

Due to New York and Denver being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Denver had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Nuggets trade
Najera
JR Smith

Knicks trade
Jamal Crawford

Denver could use Crawford in their high tempo chucking system, JR Smith has been inconsistant for them and Klieza can take Najera's minutes and be more productive

For us, expiring contracts and we dump Crawford in the process.

Now we have Richardson, Jefferies, and James left....the problem with these guys they don't PRODUCE at all and are all undesirable. So this is going to be very tough...we'll have to throw in our young players if we want to get rid of these guys. My suggestion also would to be buy out Jerome James...he has 2 years left on his deal...just buy him out.

This one will probably hurt me, but I gotta be realistic about it of course...so hear me out on this.

Due to New York and New Jersey being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and New Jersey had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Nets trade
Boone
Collins
M. Williams

Knicks trade
Jefferies
Lee
Robinson

We have to be mad real about this, no one wants Jefferies contract unless they get a nice piece in that deal....Lee is that piece, Nets finally get a PF who can really compliment their whole team immensely and get a **** load of rebounds since Nets can't shoot for ****. They also get some scoring at the point guard position which they seriously lack; Nate Robinson. They receive a bonified defensive wing player that can switch and guard multiple positions, beneficial for their playoff games.

For us, we get an expiring and two pretty good young players from Connecticut; a pass first PG in Williams and a banger in Boone. We just have to move on and look to the future and away from the destruction Isiah.

In my last deal..this is where I try to dump Richardson, Sacramento is desperate so I will take advantage

Knicks trade
Richardson
Chandler
future 2nd round pick
cash considerations

Kings trade
Artest
Garcia

It'll be hard since Sacramento is trying to rebuild too...but I don't know, its just a scenario.

If I was GM, I would try to pull these deals....the line ups after these deals would probably look like:

Lakers
PG - Farmar/Crittenton
SG - Bryant/Vujacic
SF - Walton/Ariza
PF - Randolph/Radmonvic/Turiaf
C - Bynum/Curry/Mihm

Nuggets
PG - Iverson/Carter
SG - Diawara/Crawford
SF - Anthony/Kleiza
PF - Martin/Kleiza
C - Camby/Nene

Nets
PG - Kidd/Robinson
SG - Carter/Wright
SF - Jefferson/Nochbar
PF - Lee/Jefferies
C - Krstic/Williams

Kings
PG - Bibby/Beno
SG - Martin/Richardson
SF - Salmons/Chandler
PF - Moore/Thomas
C - Miller/Hawes

As your NEW New York Knicks...saved from Isiah's debacle and rape of the organization.

Year left off contracts
Williams - 2 years rookie contract
Collins - 2 years rookie contract
Balkman - 2 years rookie contract
Marbury - 1 year
Artest - 1 year
Odom - 1 year
Garcia - 1 year
Collins - 1 year
Malik Rose - 1 year
Brown - 0 year
Jones - 0 year
Najera - 0 year
Smith - 0 year
Morris - 0 year

We got 14 guys on the roster....we would have to waive two right? Well have options to do that

Bottom line; these moves are the best options for us, for our cap and our future as competitors in the NBA. These players aren't bad either, most of them play unselfish basketball and defense. From this roster, we can build around the draft..or hell see Williams develop into a star PG(He's capable of) or Balkman finally taking a starting's role...Garcia is a young growing player who can defend, pass, shoot and rebound.

New York Knicks
PG - Marbury/Williams
SG - Garcia/Smith/Jones
SF - Artest/Balkman/Najera
PF - Odom/Boone/Rose
C - Brown/Collins/Morris

Yo...I think about this...this **** is genius. Marbury, Artest and Odom is a TRIO...NYC to the max...plus we don't have to keep them for 3-4 more years if it doesn't work out.