you guys need to be serious. not a lot of teams would take those trades. nor should we make them. i know being under the cap would be nice. but well never be under the cap enough to make it worth it. so in all reality were looking for a trade or therefore trades that would make sense for both teams and reasonable as well.

if that wasnt the case id trade randolph for Rasheed Wallace. Curry for Camby and James and Balkman for Artest.... but that would never happen.

I think solving the knicks is a couple moves from making this situation work though. REASONABLY.

Roster starts at.
Centers: Curry, James, Morris
PForwards: Randolph, Lee, Rose
SForwards: Jeffries, Balkman, Chandler
SGuards: Crawford, Richardson, Jones
PGuards: Marbury, Robinson, Collins

I think if we talked to MJ hed like a big man down below that dominates in scoring. I think hed actually bite on Eddy Curry. Not to say hed ever bite on a JC/Curry for Wallace/Okafor which would blow my mind BUT a Curry and Balkman for Okafor and Morrison might work for him. but who knows..

a sure fit one would be with Philly. I say this a lot. but in addressing the Knicks need we need a ROLE playing big man. that role being stand in the middle and block some damn shots. send Eddy Curry to Philly for Samuel Dalembert. SIMPLE AS THAT. no added pieces unlesss they bite on a Jerome James added offer with kevin ollie joining to lose some cap. but realistically lets say Curry for Dalembert.

Roster stands at.
Centers: Dalembert, James, Morris
SForwards: Jeffries, Balkman, Chandler

then we go to Sacramento.. once again for a reasonable deal. Artest wants to be a knick. hell opt out anywhere else. so lets take him. granted in a to the point deal like the last we offer them NOT Malik Rose. but first Jerome James, Wilson Chandler and Mardy Collins. If they dont bite make it James and Balkman. If not that Richardson and Chandler. I think theyll actually take the James and Balkman deal out of those options. so that gives us

Roster stands at.
Centers: Dalembert, Morris
SForwards: Artest, Jeffries, Chandler

Id sit on that. see how that goes. if not well then we still have Randolph, Rose (expiring soon), JC, Q, Marbs, Collins, Chandler to play around with. perhaps even weezle Andre Miller in a deal that adds Marbs & Collins with Evans and Ollie. Id hope to see a Curry, Marbury, Collins for Dalembert, Miller, Evans and Ollie deal.

if i had it my way wed have Camby back. but for now Dalembert, Randolph, Lee, Artest, Jeffries, Crawford, Jones, Marbury, Robinson rotation works for me.