Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678923 ... LastLast

Thread: Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nice stats. People don't want to credit Marbury for whatever reason.
    UMM Those are last season stats homey... this is a what have you done for me lately league, in case you haven't recognized this already. How many games has Marbury had like those this season? the only game he came close to that was the Utah game. You are going to have to admit that Marbury isn't the same player he was last season, and Crawford is having a better season than Marbury this year. Talk about no credit where credit is due, how bout you stop strokin Marbury's dick long enough to type a few words about how Crawford is the best player on the Knicks so far this season.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    UMM Those are last season stats homey... this is a what have you done for me lately league, in case you haven't recognized this already. How many games has Marbury had like those this season? the only game he came close to that was the Utah game. You are going to have to admit that Marbury isn't the same player he was last season, and Crawford is having a better season than Marbury this year. Talk about no credit where credit is due, how bout you stop strokin Marbury's dick long enough to type a few words about how Crawford is the best player on the Knicks so far this season.
    You obviously lack the ability to understand Marbury's circumstances and dilmenas he's been through this.

Crawford is the 2nd biggest reason why we've been an 8-17 team. Atleast Marbury tried to play defense while injured.

Marbury averages more assist, less turnovers, and is a better shooter in 31 minues compared to Crawford's 40 minutes; despite the circumstances Marbury has went through this season.

Out of all the players who get 40 minutes a game, Crawford is the worst, BY FAR.

Superstar

You obviously lack the ability to understand Marbury's circumstances and dilmenas he's been through this.

Crawford is the 2nd biggest reason why we've been an 8-17 team. Atleast Marbury tried to play defense while injured.

Marbury averages more assist, less turnovers, and is a better shooter in 31 minues compared to Crawford's 40 minutes; despite the circumstances Marbury has went through this season.

Out of all the players who get 40 minutes a game, Crawford is the worst, BY FAR.
    Stop the ****, Marbury hasn't played but in 2 games since his father passed. Lets talk about all the games prior. You are bringing up stats where Marbury is only percentage points better than Crawford this season. When exactly was Marbury injured? C'mon now stop it, The only stat that Marbury trumps Crawford is in 3p% & in TO's... Crawford averages a whopping 2.8 and Marbury averages 1.94 Everything else Crawford is greater than Marbury after 25 games this season... The numbers, the leadership, everything... And you say Crawford is the worst who gets 40 minutes, Listen man, and the rest of you so-called Knick fans listen up as well, the ones who are hating on Crawford, Look at the damn games objectively and you will see how many times this season Crawford is forced to take the majority of the shots because no one else is doing shyte. Curry has regressed, Q-Rich has been off all season, Marbury has been off all season, Lee, Balkman, Jones, Jefferies are not offensive threats, and the black hole is another story... So when I read ignorant comments like Crawford shoots the ball all the time even when there is a teammate on fire yadda yadda, I say BULL****... PROVE IT. Show me a game this season when that has happened.. Now you Marbury Dick Strokers out there, you are going to have to read a little, These are stats for this season, I don't want to hear anything about other season.. we are dealing with the here and now...

Crawford
    PPG 18.5
    RPG 2.7
    APG 4.6
    SPG 1.4
    BPG 0.2
    FG% 0.402
    FT% 0.861
    3P% 0.326
    MPG 40.1

Marbury
    PPG 13.6
    RPG 2.2
    APG 4.7
    SPG 0.9
    BPG 0.1
    FG% 0.415
    FT% 0.745
    3P% 0.391
    MPG 31.9

Originally Posted by paris401
    we were a .500 club for exactly 1 game last year... we won the 1st game, lost the 2nd...never to see .500 again....
    WE had a slow start, but for an extended period in the middle when we were making that little playoff run we were playing .500 ball. We were 5 games under .500 for the season quickly, but only 4 games under .500 well into the season. The early turn came when Curry became the focal point and broke out offensively. During that period, there were also a bunch of games we lost that came down to the last minute or so. If we had filled a "real need" this off season - like getting a solid outside shooting SF and/or a consistent shooting SG intead of getting another PF, a lot of those games could easily have been wins. IMO, we wouldn't even be having this conversation now.

The Zach trade was EXCELLENT in terms of being a talent upgrade. We can obviously get more for him in a trade than we could for Francis and his monster contract. However, it has caused chemistry problems with Curry and the rest of the team. The combination of Zach and Curry is not even performing all that much better in terms of points and rebounds per 48 minutes than Curry and Frye did. Zach gets a lot more touches than Frye did and specifically takes many of them away from Curry who is actually a more efficient scorer.

We need someone that can shoot from the outside consistently at SF and/or SG to open things up in the middle for Curry.

If we can move Zach and get a solid SF or consistent SG, we are immediately a bottom tier playoff team. Then we can let Marbury's contract expire and buy what we need a couple of years out to put us over the top. This is going to take is a little patience. We are closer than people think.

People need to get over that feeling of wanting to win immediately and tying our hands by making a deal that only improves us slightly. The way to create a championship contender is to think 2-4 years ahead.
    Last edited by knicklover; Dec 21, 2007 at 09:13.

I dont want to get into too much of what Paris sed, All im gonna say is that apparently defense doesnt count to him. Basketball is all about offense, not defense.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

My team would destroy your team, on the court, capwise and in the future.

Having Crawford and Randolph still in the starting 5 = not the brightest idea.

Dalembert is Philly's only shot blocker and true center; I don't see why they would just give him straight up for an inferior center in Curry.

Plus these trades don't address much, we NEED to get under the CAP; its simple as that.

All your doing is continuing what Isiah did here. Just END it, understand it didn't work THEN, it doesn't work NOW, and it will never WORK.

I'm tiring of my team losing all these games so you guys can understand that.

GET UNDER THE CAP or nothing else. We can't have Crawford here if we want to progress and move on to the future and more success.
    Ay, I know I'm late but I want in on this. My team would destroy both of your teams! And my dad can kick your dad's ass. Ok, seriously I'd like some feed back on this one. I know Brad Miller is 30 but his contract is expiring and he is still a machine.

*Curry/Crawford for Artest/Miller - This trade works but it can be tweaked.
    *Jeffries/Robinson for Earl Watson/Delonte West- Jeffries brings Defense and the salaries match.

1st Unit

Watson
    Richardson
    Artest
    Randolph
    Miller

2nd Unit

West or Collins
    Jones
    Balkman
    Lee

Having Marbury, Crawford and Randolph in the same line up will not work. Too many scorers. This threesome must be split up. My trade brings us a good PG and Center and adds defense with Artest.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicklover
    The Zach trade was EXCELLENT in terms of being a talent upgrade.

agree 100%

People need to get over that feeling of wanting to win immediately and tying out hands by making a deal that only improves us slightly.

agree 100%

The way to create a championship contender is to think 2-4 years ahead.

agree 100%

that's 300%

Veteran

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I dont want to get into too much of what Paris sed, All im gonna say is that apparently defense doesnt count to him. Basketball is all about offense, not defense.

what u b reading... can u post where i said "D" does not count... where???

u ain't winning **** without "D"... look at the winning teams.. spurs, pistons, even dallas (maybe not this year)... then look at the suns (who by the way, i luv their wide open game) who play little "D"

let me know where i made the no "D" comment so i may edit my post..
    peace

They both suck and don't know how to play team basketball. But Crawford didn't abandon his team and blackmail his coach. I was a Marbury supporter last year and the beginning of this year, but once he pulled that selfish bull****, I lost all respect for him and want him gone.

12th man

How many games did you watch this season? I've watched all of them.

Benching Marbury was inexcusable.

At the time Marbury was averaging 15 ppg 5 assist on two turnovers; over 40% from 3pt and over 45% from FG. We were 2-1; Crawford was shooting under 40% and had 3 turnovers per game.

The next two games Crawford went 5-15 against Orlando then 4-14 against Miami in both losses.

These two losses changed the whole season.

Isiah turned the team against Marbury and created a negative locker room. Despite the fact Crawford was playing terrible, Eddy Curry was non existant, Randolph was a ball hog, and Richardson was shooting 1% from everywhere. He used Marbury as the scapegoat and completely took his role away from the team, an important role that helped us win our first two games in the reason.

Since you don't watch the Knicks and focus on Jamal's useless losing stats so much, let me break it down to you.

When we benched Marbury

Lost @ PHX 113-102
    Lost @ LAC 84-81 (4-12 FG 4 turnovers, typical Crawful night)
    Lost @ SAC 123-118 (Crawford: 9-27 FG 2-9 3PT 6 turnovers)
    Lost @ DEN 115-83 (a nice 8 point preformance by Crawford on 2-7 FG)
    Lost vs GSW 108-82
    Lost vs DET 98-86

Then when Marbury was a STARTER and finally got comfortable again, we beat Chicago @ the Garden. 85 - 78

19 points
    6-12 FG
    2-3 3pt
    6 rebounds
    4 assist
    ZERO turnovers

Hinrich went 5-18 and 0-5 and Gordon went 4-17 on 5 turnovers...Marbury did an excellent job when he was guarding both.

Then the next game, it was ANOTHER WIN! Marbury against Utah Marbury played like STARBURY.

When Isiah has Marbury just dump it off to Curry, we LOSE, that doesn't work, Curry is terrible and inefficient.

Against Utah Marbury had 28 points 6 assist 2 steals and 1 block He shot 9-14 FG 3-3 3PT. How many times have you seen Crawful have a 9-14 night?

After the Boston debacle, we lost against PHONEIX where Crawford went 2-11 and went 0-5 from 3pt. We could of beat them especially with Marbury's 21 point 7-13 FG effort, but no thanks to Crawful once against shooting us out of the game.

The back to back losses to Philly (without Marbury) and the 3 losses at home against Dallas, Seattle and Chicago

Crawford took 101 shots. Thats 20 shots a game. Guess how many shots he made?

38 to complete a 37% FG

Typical Crawford.

So in order for Crawford to average 20 points, he has to take 101 shots in 5 games.

Why would any logical and passionate Knick would want a poor excuse for a basketball player like Jamal as their primary scorer? He's the least efficient scoring in the NBA by far.

Give you give someone like Eddie House 40 minues a game, they would do exactly the same like Crawford, except House is a better shooter, same with guys like Flip Murry, Bonzi Wells, and etc. Instead the coaches of their respected teams realize its more important to WIN than baby feed Crawford and Curry 40 minutes so they can have their little stats while the organization and the fans have to suffer through the losses.

Has Crawford ever led this team to the playoffs? How about in Chicago? Marbury led us to the playoffs with a limited old and no offensive roster where the 2nd best option was Tim Thomas. That team was 23-19.

When Crawford came to New York, we've been a lottery team for 4 years in a row already.

Chicago was a lottery team when Crawford was taking the most shots on the team.

Now us?

You? You're actually going to sit here and try to convince Crawford is worthy? I suggest you take a timeout and watch the games. If you already did, watch them and focus on the real problems and be a more aware and logical Knick fan instead of a defendant.

I understand Marbury's weaknesses and limitations; but the man is superior to Crawford and can be used to help this TEAM more than Crawford can ever. When we let Marbury be more freely, he averages 20 and 9 and we play competitive basketball. When we let Crawford play freely(all the time) He takes 500 shots in two games so he can get his useless 20 points at the same time we'll lose by two to ****ty teams.

I'm convinced Crawford is the worst starting SG in the NBA. You have to be silly to think just because Jamal has a higher PPG average that he's better than others. I'm looking at the whole game here. A guy like Bogans plays defense and hits a higher percentage of 3's and plays defense. Same with Sasha Pavlovic or starting SG's of that role.

Crawford's role is lead, make smart decisions and be an efficient scorer since he's taking the most shots on this team.

He has failed all three, miserably, in the last 4 years.

If it doesn't take you 4 years to realize that Jamal Crawford has been one of the most cancerous players in Knicks history, how long will it ever take you to grasp and understand that?

Isiahsexuals just can't understand.

12th man

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    They both suck and don't know how to play team basketball. But Crawford didn't abandon his team and blackmail his coach. I was a Marbury supporter last year and the beginning of this year, but once he pulled that selfish bull****, I lost all respect for him and want him gone.
    Didn't Marbury accept his role and on the court gave Curry the opportunity to be a primary scorer? Both Crawford and Curry averaged career highs playing with Marbury. If Marbury "was" selfish, he wouldn't buy into Isiah's losing system.

I don't care if you're a Marbury supporter or not, you need to get over this "Selfish" bull****. I rather Marbury be selfish than have Curry and Crawford **** everything up and make terrible decisions consistantly.

Marbury being selfish = improved play of the 2nd half of the 06-07 season.
    Marbury being selfish = 20 and 9 ppg 23-19 playoff apperance in 04.

Blackmail his coach?

Look pendejo, Isiah has been an ass ever since he got; and Marbury has been used right after the Knicks made the playoffs. Marbury did his thing at 20 ppg and 9 asssist; shouldn't be built around? Nope, instead Isiah gets Crawford a soft guy who can't shoot, plays no defense and averages a lot of turnovers. Then he wanted to build Curry, another soft guy with a lot of turnovers and no defense and a lot of limitations offensively. Where should Marbury stand on this? He should of been the main focus from day 1. Marbury is the BEST player on the team anyway, making him take the seat for inferior limited players like Jamal and Eddy isn't smart stragedy for the team or the relationship with Marbury. The result showed it too; we hit the lottery every year(most years the picks went to Chicago).

Deadass, I'm gonna probably sound classless saying this but you sound mad homo when you say "Marbury abandoned" the team.

WHAT TEAM? This roster is so poorly built and organized, and Isiah continued to built ****ty chemistry with the best player on the team and told Marbury he was allowed to leave the team(since his aunt died in BK).

Just really homo Isiahsexual comments that have been said. Marbury lost his dad and his aunt within in a month, plus he has a dickhead coach who's too stupid to realize when Marbury produces we win. When you limit his role and let Crawford and Curry run a circus, we lose.

Damn, I can't believe Isiahsexuals still come out...thats another thing I will never forgive with Isiah ****ting on the Knicks for 4 years; Isiaihsexuals defending a guilty man.

12th man

Originally Posted by donchris
    Ay, I know I'm late but I want in on this. My team would destroy both of your teams! And my dad can kick your dad's ass. Ok, seriously I'd like some feed back on this one. I know Brad Miller is 30 but his contract is expiring and he is still a machine.

*Curry/Crawford for Artest/Miller - This trade works but it can be tweaked.
    *Jeffries/Robinson for Earl Watson/Delonte West- Jeffries brings Defense and the salaries match.

1st Unit

Watson
    Richardson
    Artest
    Randolph
    Miller

2nd Unit

West or Collins
    Jones
    Balkman
    Lee

Having Marbury, Crawford and Randolph in the same line up will not work. Too many scorers. This threesome must be split up. My trade brings us a good PG and Center and adds defense with Artest.
    Watson is a bench player.
    Brad Miller is Eddy Curry with a jump shot a little passing but no ability in the post.
    Richardson can't shoot or move anymore, having him at shooting guard will only slow down the offense. Watson is a low FG% shooting too. That team would shoot as bad as this one.

The bench doesn't look any different.

My roster doesn't have Crawford, Richardson, Randolph or Curry. I drop away 4 negative players and add Artest(defense, passing rebounding, scoring, toughness, QB), Garcia(defense, passing, shooting, platanos), Odom(everything except consistent scoring), Brown(defense)

It doesn't really matter; I just want everyone to under, cap space does matter. I've been preaching this for years and no one, especially Isiahsexuals wanted to hear it because they thought we could win just added more contracts to the team and signing loser players to bigger contracts.

Check this out

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Look at all the Isiahsexuals

"give Isiah a break"

Sounding like Isiah's left nut or one of his grandsons.

Originally Posted by datruth
    and do da knicks really need a kobe bryant type player??i say ron artest is more valuable for the knicks

lmao.

Originally Posted by donchris
    HAHAAAAAA. Metro you must have been bored to start up this topic again. I'm just happy that you labled me donvito and not a monkey or a stalker. LoL.

I've come to Isiah's aid before for my own personal reasons and it has nothing to do with sexual preference because mine is *****. I really didn't want to get on this but I've always felt that some people did not like the idea of NY having minority coaches or GMs. Sorry to be the first to play the "race card" but I think this point may be valid. Now this is not to say that Thomas hasn't made bad choices because he clearly has. I just don't remember this same outrage when Layden was running the show. It's been pointed out before of how so many fans love David Lee, a solid role player but not a star. Many of these same fans want Thomas' head for not starting Lee. You've got to wonder if race, scratch that, I hate that word, Ethnic background has anything to do with the love and hate of certain players.

I didn't even read that post; but I just realize you defend Isiah because he's a minority...say people wanted Lee to start because he's white.

I'm a minority too, that doesn't make any sense. People hated Layden as much as they hated Isiah. Plus Isiah is a majority in the NBA. Blah, dumb silly topic to bring back on, but man you guys WERE bad back in the day. Theres a lot of bad quotes in there, same with other threads in the past many people doubted me about.

Anyway, its funny to look bad on these things and see how silly people were thinking especially at the prime stage of Isiahsexuality.

12th man

I doubt you watch any games; especially being in the middle of no where, if you did you would understand Crawford has been the 2nd major factor for our losing.

Blah, once again weakly scapegoating Marbury, it gets played out and corny.

Unforgivable? Did Marbury sex your mother? No, don't take it personal. Marbury just went home over his aunt's death. Personal life > Basketball; you got your feelings hurt over that?

I watch the games, break it down, and use the stats to add the strength to my arguments. Where did I say stats are "everything"(such a cliche phrase; especially since you can't hold a legit argument against me with what I layed on the table for you)

Marbury's dad died again last year too? Diablo.

Emotionally, Marbury is out of it. For you to expect him to show emotions at a time like this, you're just being a straight up *******(I couldn't phrase it any other way don't overreact to this)

Why did you delete your post? Not too confident in what you wrote?

Didn't Marbury accept his role and on the court gave Curry the opportunity to be a primary scorer? Both Crawford and Curry averaged career highs playing with Marbury. If Marbury "was" selfish, he wouldn't buy into Isiah's losing system.

I don't care if you're a Marbury supporter or not, you need to get over this "Selfish" bull****. I rather Marbury be selfish than have Curry and Crawford **** everything up and make terrible decisions consistantly.

Marbury being selfish = improved play of the 2nd half of the 06-07 season.
    Marbury being selfish = 20 and 9 ppg 23-19 playoff apperance in 04.

Blackmail his coach?

Look pendejo, Isiah has been an ass ever since he got; and Marbury has been used right after the Knicks made the playoffs. Marbury did his thing at 20 ppg and 9 asssist; shouldn't be built around? Nope, instead Isiah gets Crawford a soft guy who can't shoot, plays no defense and averages a lot of turnovers. Then he wanted to build Curry, another soft guy with a lot of turnovers and no defense and a lot of limitations offensively. Where should Marbury stand on this? He should of been the main focus from day 1. Marbury is the BEST player on the team anyway, making him take the seat for inferior limited players like Jamal and Eddy isn't smart stragedy for the team or the relationship with Marbury. The result showed it too; we hit the lottery every year(most years the picks went to Chicago).

Deadass, I'm gonna probably sound classless saying this but you sound mad homo when you say "Marbury abandoned" the team.

WHAT TEAM? This roster is so poorly built and organized, and Isiah continued to built ****ty chemistry with the best player on the team and told Marbury he was allowed to leave the team(since his aunt died in BK).

Just really homo Isiahsexual comments that have been said. Marbury lost his dad and his aunt within in a month, plus he has a dickhead coach who's too stupid to realize when Marbury produces we win. When you limit his role and let Crawford and Curry run a circus, we lose.

Damn, I can't believe Isiahsexuals still come out...thats another thing I will never forgive with Isiah ****ting on the Knicks for 4 years; Isiaihsexuals defending a guilty man.
    Where in my post did I say that Crawford is a good player and should be the starting SG? Where in any of my posts have I suppoted Isiah or Curry? You should read posts before you argue against them. Another typical Metro post. Once someone disagrees with you, you must insult them and call them an Isiahsexual because you are too stupid to think of anything else. I know what pendejo means, *******. You should have stayed banned from this website. I supported Marbury last year and I supported Marbury at the beginning of this year. But once he pulled that SELFISH bull****, I lost all respect for him. So Marbury didn't abandon the team? Is abandon too big of a word for you? Definition: "To withdraw one's support or help from, especially in spite of duty, allegiance, or responsibility; to desert". Why do you continue to support him? Stats aren't everything. Your love for Marbury is troubling.

You are either:

1.) Marbury himself

2.) The intern (you gettin' in the truck?)

3.) His secret homosexual lover

Originally Posted by paris401
    what u b reading... can u post where i said "D" does not count... where???

u ain't winning **** without "D"... look at the winning teams.. spurs, pistons, even dallas (maybe not this year)... then look at the suns (who by the way, i luv their wide open game) who play little "D"

let me know where i made the no "D" comment so i may edit my post..
    peace
    Whoa my bad Paris, I meant to say Lilman Bklyn.