Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 349

Thread: Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

  1. #226
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Best trade we can make is

    Trade Crawford and Nate to Seattle for the No. 4 pick!!

    Trade Randolph to Cleveland or Philly for whatever they give us plus their first rounder!!

    Draft Mayo @ 4 the Gallinari @ 6!!!!

    Then a draft one of these bigs with Cleveland or Philly pick!!

    Let Starbury Im running the mountains in Cali play out his contract!!

    This way we have a future!!

  2. #227
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    My blow it the f**k up trade idea:

    Eddy Curry and David Lee to the Cleveland Cavaliers for

    Joe Smith, Damon Joes, a 2008 and 2009 second round pick, and a 2010 first round pick

    The Knicks get two expiring contracts, and they get ALL the picks that Isiah traded away.

    The Cavs get a hardworking powerforward that can rebound and score around the basket.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    I like the idea of trying to get back the picks we lost by the transvestite. This is a trade gear'd towards building a good team for 2010, I don't like the idea of waiting so long for some excitement but we don't have too much leverage, that's one good realistic idea there.

    I can't see us being a good team until 2010, maybe a miracle trade or something can happen but at the least in my mind we won't do good until 2010. That's just my thought on my Knicks, I hope maybe something will come up and we get blessed. I'm hoping for the best despite what I am currently thinking, I usually don't set an unsure idea in my head-

  3. #228
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    whoever started this post...how can u keep balkman and give away crawford? a guy who averaged 20 a game and had no one else helping him out...the knicks have no offense except him get real knicks fans him and Zach Randolph were the offense. I can only trade crawford if i know im drafting a good SG or will have a good SG in return we need offense on this team and crawford will probably stay becuase D'Antoni likes him and he can fit in his system...Trade Balkman and Mardy Collins please these guys can't play give up too many turnovers and have no offensive skill and they always shoot it i know everyone loves balkman i don't...Jerome James can be used for once just play the guy see what he does he's 7'1 knicks have no big men....I'd keep Crawford, Nate, Lee, and Chanlder definetly...only keep curry if he can step up and work out but he can't be stopped in the post we saw it with his 20 ppg season he has great potential its all if he wants to use it...You can trade Zach Randolph and Balkman to the 76ers for Samuel Dalembert and a young guy and the salary difference is a small difference with the Knicks paying less and Maurice CHeeks has reported wanting Zach Randolph...and Sam D is a shot blocker that can rebound 10 a game get him he's a good fit..Randolph Morris I can keep for one more year if he doesn't improve then trade him.

  4. #229
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    whoever started this post...how can u keep balkman and give away crawford? a guy who averaged 20 a game and had no one else helping him out...the knicks have no offense except him get real knicks fans him and Zach Randolph were the offense. I can only trade crawford if i know im drafting a good SG or will have a good SG in return we need offense on this team and crawford will probably stay becuase D'Antoni likes him and he can fit in his system...Trade Balkman and Mardy Collins please these guys can't play give up too many turnovers and have no offensive skill and they always shoot it i know everyone loves balkman i don't...Jerome James can be used for once just play the guy see what he does he's 7'1 knicks have no big men....I'd keep Crawford, Nate, Lee, and Chanlder definetly...only keep curry if he can step up and work out but he can't be stopped in the post we saw it with his 20 ppg season he has great potential its all if he wants to use it...You can trade Zach Randolph and Balkman to the 76ers for Samuel Dalembert and a young guy and the salary difference is a small difference with the Knicks paying less and Maurice CHeeks has reported wanting Zach Randolph...and Sam D is a shot blocker that can rebound 10 a game get him he's a good fit..Randolph Morris I can keep for one more year if he doesn't improve then trade him.
    Do you really need to help Crawford in chucking and playing soft defense?

    Knicks have no offense because of CRAWFORD.

    You would trade Crawford for a defensive SG like Francisco Garcia or Salmons in a HEARTBEAT, any smart GM would do that. Anyteam that Crawford leads in FGA attempts is a losing team.

    FACT: Jamal Crawford is the biggest loser in the NBA, his career winning % is 30%. He lost. He's one of the first guys we should trade.

    LMAO @ Balkman can't play. He's our most explosive player, best rebounder, shot blocker and perimeter defender. He's a great offensive player in the fastbreak. You bugging.

    How would Jerome James play, do you take into consideration he hasn't played basketball in a long time and is totally out of shape? Curry is out of shape also but Isiah still force fed him minutes that he didn't deserve.

  5. #230
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Do you really need to help Crawford in chucking and playing soft defense?

    Knicks have no offense because of CRAWFORD.

    You would trade Crawford for a defensive SG like Francisco Garcia or Salmons in a HEARTBEAT, any smart GM would do that. Anyteam that Crawford leads in FGA attempts is a losing team.

    FACT: Jamal Crawford is the biggest loser in the NBA, his career winning % is 30%. He lost. He's one of the first guys we should trade.

    LMAO @ Balkman can't play. He's our most explosive player, best rebounder, shot blocker and perimeter defender. He's a great offensive player in the fastbreak. You bugging.

    How would Jerome James play, do you take into consideration he hasn't played basketball in a long time and is totally out of shape? Curry is out of shape also but Isiah still force fed him minutes that he didn't deserve.

    Let me start off with the stats man leading ppg...Crawford 20 ppg and lead team assist with 5 a game and look who he played with... the Bulls when they were bad and the Knicks not the greatest resume, on a good team he can be a deadly SG he has a shot and when he's hot he goes crazy making everything and make the hardest shots a guy can make...rebounds were Zach Randolph with 10 per game so that you don't get fooled thinking balkman does it all...and bro balkman averaged 3 PPG last season in 14.6 minutes per game and 3 rebounds per game he has no offense and by the way free throw percentage 43% and EDDY CURRY average more blocks and a better blocking percentage! he may be explosive as in fast and can jump high but when he stops missing dunks in the fast break then ill respect his "offensive game" I ain't buggin im just speakin the truth man if balkman can improve he can be good but his season did not impress me at all it actually made me laugh. you saw during games he'd miss dunks and the knick bench would laugh at him..when he throws it down i luv it but it happens less than it should. his defense is good...and I mentioned Jerome James becuase the knicks have no centers and he only played 2 min last season..just test him out if he's not in shape then i agree with u to just bench his ass but a 7'1 guy on a small knicks team should not be never used. And crawford's defense does have to improve i don't argue that but his ppg and assist lead this team so if you can find me someone who will score 20 a game and 5 assist then give me a call bcause no one on the knicks can match those offensive numbers. And he shot so many shots because no one else can shoot. so i hope you understand why im explaining this to u

  6. #231
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    20 ppg means nothing when most of his shots were chucks and he played some of the most minutes in the NBA. Alot of SG's in the NBA can average 20 ppg if you give them the freedom Isiah gave Crawford.

    Bulls become a playoff team when Crawford left, regardless, Crawford has never made the playoffs and has a 30% winning percentage in the reg season. Theres no denying the fact he's the biggest loser in the NBA. Why would any Knick fan want to keep the biggest loser in the NBA?

    Crawford would never be on a good team, thats not realistic. Even if you put Crawford on the Spurs, he would get 10-15 minutes a game only for offense. Spurs priority is defense, Crawford is one of the worst in the NBA defensively.

    Balkman averaged 1.3 blocks per 40 minutes last season and he average 2 blocks per 40 his rookie year. Guess Curry's average? .8. Curry is the worst shot blocking center in NBA history.

    What is a block percentage?

    There is no truth in your words, no one expected Balkman to have an offensive game. He's our best defender and one of our best rebounders and fastbreak assets. He has more value than Crawford and Curry combined to this team(cheap contract and all his intangibles for the formula of winning).

    He ISN'T in shape, what makes you think Jerome James is in shape?

    I'm disappointed in you, after all the losing and all the failures, you're sucking off Jamal because Isiah gave him control of the team and 40 minutes a game. Do you ****ING realize what that lead to? Another 23-59 season. Crawford can't be the "man", I can't believe I'm even explaining this; I thought Isiahsexuals died months ago.

  7. #232
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    idk were u got the balkman stats but espn has curry leading in blocks but i know balkmans a good defender just saw on espn that he wasn't close in blocks...losing percentage doesn't mean **** to me it's just being on bad teams i dont think we'll agree on anything man lol and fyi i fukin hated isiah so don't say im a isiah whatever u called me cuz i hated seeing him smiling on the sidelines and post game conferences every time they lost...the worst coach and GM in history...crawford was the starting SG cuz no one else could shoot i cant say it anymore his defense sucked yea of course he has to work on it but he can shoot and thats why there called shooting guards...i'd keep him unless i know i have an offesive SG waiting to take his spot which we don't. and u said that no one expected balkman to be a good offensive player but yet u think hes an explosive offensive player so i dont get that but jus to rest my case...don't like balkman...crawford can take over a game an can shoot...needs defensive work definetly not arguing that... his salary is high if we can get a decent shooting SG with some defense go right ahead he can be trade bait but i like the kid and i would prefer not trading him..the knicks didnt lose because of crawford your blaming the season on one guy man..it was Isiah and all the other bull**** that this team went through on and off the court ruining the chemisty of this team and injuries making it harder to win. i hope this convo is done lol

  8. #233
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    This team had CHEMISTRY??? GTFO when was this??? LOL!

    Yes Crawgodawful lead the team in scoring cause our great coach comes in and does a wonderful job of letting a guy that sucks at being a leader go and run the offense. Even if he is might make those "hard to make shots" that's just terrible to rely on chucks, instead of creating good solid plays and making the possession as usefully accurate as possible, you expect to win playoff games like that? Toss it up see where it lands. When he has a bad night the Knicks get spanked. I can't stand seeing him with the ball, he has some skill but I would knock him out from running the offense, just say no.

    We have NFL centers, "here's a stool for your courtside throne King Jerome!" "Come on Zach let go of the twinkie ...I mean ball that's in your hand, pass it my dude" "Naw don't jump to block that shot Curry, those biscuits take time to digest"

    Isiah is the only coach in the NBA to have a HUGE smile on his stupid evilish face when his team is getting raped time and time again, I think he gets off at seeing our team get manhandled!

    If there is any good to decent players on our what we call a team, it's Nasty Nate Robinson, David Lee, Ranaldo Balkman, Wilson Chandler, Stephon Marbury, everyone else I want them banished. I use to like Quentin Richardson but someone gunned down his game...banish him too!

  9. #234
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    idk were u got the balkman stats but espn has curry leading in blocks but i know balkmans a good defender just saw on espn that he wasn't close in blocks...losing percentage doesn't mean **** to me it's just being on bad teams i dont think we'll agree on anything man lol and fyi i fukin hated isiah so don't say im a isiah whatever u called me cuz i hated seeing him smiling on the sidelines and post game conferences every time they lost...the worst coach and GM in history...crawford was the starting SG cuz no one else could shoot i cant say it anymore his defense sucked yea of course he has to work on it but he can shoot and thats why there called shooting guards...i'd keep him unless i know i have an offesive SG waiting to take his spot which we don't. and u said that no one expected balkman to be a good offensive player but yet u think hes an explosive offensive player so i dont get that but jus to rest my case...don't like balkman...crawford can take over a game an can shoot...needs defensive work definetly not arguing that... his salary is high if we can get a decent shooting SG with some defense go right ahead he can be trade bait but i like the kid and i would prefer not trading him..the knicks didnt lose because of crawford your blaming the season on one guy man..it was Isiah and all the other bull**** that this team went through on and off the court ruining the chemisty of this team and injuries making it harder to win. i hope this convo is done lol
    Curry played more minutes than Balkman, but Balkman is the more productive shot blocker.

    And on ESPN, Curry averaged .49 blocks in over 25 minutes. Balkman averaged .46 blocks in 14 minutes...basically half of Curry's playing time. Brother, just please stop; you're making a fool out of yourself now by not reading the stats correctly and coming here and trying to convince me you would rather have Curry as your anchor on help defense than Balkman. Balkman should of got 25 minutes a game and Curry should of got 14 minutes a game. Curry is such a terrible shot blocker; he wouldn't even record a .01 block in 14 minutes.

    Losing percentage means something in reality, you may not to want to accept the reality of the situation, but I already presented. I can't help you if you have a problem accepting that Jamal Crawford is the biggest loser in the NBA. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.


    Crawford can't shoot either, he's always shooting around 38-40% FG and 31-33% 3pt. Its not that he has a bad jumpshot, he just has terrible shot selection and kills us every game with his bonehead chucks Theres no denying that. He's a chucking guard, not a shooting guard.

    Be real my *****, Crawford starts because he's Isiah son. He wear 11 in dedication for Isiah, Isiah did everything possible to acquire Crawford and he took the ball from the superior all star PG in Marbury and gave it to Jamal. Isiah had favorites and didn't care about losing percentages (like you) this is why I asked for your status as an Isiahsexual.

    We need a defensive SG, not an offensive SG, haven't you learn anything from the last 3-4 seasons?

    Crawford is replaceable by the following guys.

    J. Johnson(better at everything)
    R. Allen (better at everything)
    J. Richardson (better at everything)
    J. Terry (better shooter, defender, PG)
    A. Iverson (better at everything)
    R. Hamilton (better at everything)
    M. Ellis (better at everything)
    T. McGrady (better at everything)
    M. Dunleavy (better at everything)
    K. Bryant (better at everything)
    M. Miller (better shooter, rebounder, more consistant, bigger)
    M. Redd (better at everything)
    V. Carter (better at everything)
    M. Peterson (better shooter, defender)
    W. Green (superior defender, can score physically instead of Chuck like Jamal)
    R. Bell (All NBA defender, superior shooter, understands winning)
    B. Roy (better at everything)
    K. Martin (better at everything)
    M. Ginobili (better at everything)
    K. Durant (better at everything)
    A. Parker (superior defender and shooter, role player for a winning team)
    R. Brewer (superior defender shoots 50%, role player for a winning team)
    D. Stevenson (superior defender and shooter, role player for a winning team)
    F. Garcia (superior defender, slasher, shooter, younger, taller, longer, averages 18 ppg in per 40 minutes stats, more efficient player)
    O. Mayo - (better at everything)
    E. Gordon - (better at everything)
    D. Gallinari - (better at everything)



    So how can you seriously want to go to war with such a weak weapon like Crawford? He doesn't match up with the big boys.

  10. #235
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Curry played more minutes than Balkman, but Balkman is the more productive shot blocker.

    And on ESPN, Curry averaged .49 blocks in over 25 minutes. Balkman averaged .46 blocks in 14 minutes...basically half of Curry's playing time. Brother, just please stop; you're making a fool out of yourself now by not reading the stats correctly and coming here and trying to convince me you would rather have Curry as your anchor on help defense than Balkman. Balkman should of got 25 minutes a game and Curry should of got 14 minutes a game. Curry is such a terrible shot blocker; he wouldn't even record a .01 block in 14 minutes.

    Losing percentage means something in reality, you may not to want to accept the reality of the situation, but I already presented. I can't help you if you have a problem accepting that Jamal Crawford is the biggest loser in the NBA. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.


    Crawford can't shoot either, he's always shooting around 38-40% FG and 31-33% 3pt. Its not that he has a bad jumpshot, he just has terrible shot selection and kills us every game with his bonehead chucks Theres no denying that. He's a chucking guard, not a shooting guard.

    Be real my *****, Crawford starts because he's Isiah son. He wear 11 in dedication for Isiah, Isiah did everything possible to acquire Crawford and he took the ball from the superior all star PG in Marbury and gave it to Jamal. Isiah had favorites and didn't care about losing percentages (like you) this is why I asked for your status as an Isiahsexual.

    We need a defensive SG, not an offensive SG, haven't you learn anything from the last 3-4 seasons?

    Crawford is replaceable by the following guys.

    J. Johnson(better at everything)
    R. Allen (better at everything)
    J. Richardson (better at everything)
    J. Terry (better shooter, defender, PG)
    A. Iverson (better at everything)
    R. Hamilton (better at everything)
    M. Ellis (better at everything)
    T. McGrady (better at everything)
    M. Dunleavy (better at everything)
    K. Bryant (better at everything)
    M. Miller (better shooter, rebounder, more consistant, bigger)
    M. Redd (better at everything)
    V. Carter (better at everything)
    M. Peterson (better shooter, defender)
    W. Green (superior defender, can score physically instead of Chuck like Jamal)
    R. Bell (All NBA defender, superior shooter, understands winning)
    B. Roy (better at everything)
    K. Martin (better at everything)
    M. Ginobili (better at everything)
    K. Durant (better at everything)
    A. Parker (superior defender and shooter, role player for a winning team)
    R. Brewer (superior defender shoots 50%, role player for a winning team)
    D. Stevenson (superior defender and shooter, role player for a winning team)
    F. Garcia (superior defender, slasher, shooter, younger, taller, longer, averages 18 ppg in per 40 minutes stats, more efficient player)
    O. Mayo - (better at everything)
    E. Gordon - (better at everything)
    D. Gallinari - (better at everything)



    So how can you seriously want to go to war with such a weak weapon like Crawford? He doesn't match up with the big boys.
    ok field percent isnt strong but i still think on a good team with a pg that can distribute that crawford can have much better numbers like any other shooting guard. the knicks had no one to help him get shots. you saw Nate played most of the season and didnt average high assist...some guards dont need a distributer like a kobe or lebron but im not even close to comparing crawford to them cuz we can both agree crawford will never be as good lol just feel that crawford has been basically alone offensively which forces him to chuck shots and get blamed for games offensivley..thats wut i feel about him... end of story

  11. #236
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    This team had CHEMISTRY??? GTFO when was this??? LOL!

    Yes Crawgodawful lead the team in scoring cause our great coach comes in and does a wonderful job of letting a guy that sucks at being a leader go and run the offense. Even if he is might make those "hard to make shots" that's just terrible to rely on chucks, instead of creating good solid plays and making the possession as usefully accurate as possible, you expect to win playoff games like that? Toss it up see where it lands. When he has a bad night the Knicks get spanked. I can't stand seeing him with the ball, he has some skill but I would knock him out from running the offense, just say no.

    We have NFL centers, "here's a stool for your courtside throne King Jerome!" "Come on Zach let go of the twinkie ...I mean ball that's in your hand, pass it my dude" "Naw don't jump to block that shot Curry, those biscuits take time to digest"

    Isiah is the only coach in the NBA to have a HUGE smile on his stupid evilish face when his team is getting raped time and time again, I think he gets off at seeing our team get manhandled!

    If there is any good to decent players on our what we call a team, it's Nasty Nate Robinson, David Lee, Ranaldo Balkman, Wilson Chandler, Stephon Marbury, everyone else I want them banished. I use to like Quentin Richardson but someone gunned down his game...banish him too!
    akamu i never sayed that they had chemistry just sayin that when isiah came it made it worse than ever and watch Q-rich i know you said u don't like him anymore prob because of his injuries last year and bad numbers but confidence can make players alot better and D'Antoni might change this guy around a little bit so just watch that.

  12. #237
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Congratulations on a successful trade.

    Due to New York and Indiana being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Indiana had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

    Jermaine O'Neal
    Marquis Daniels
    Jeff Foster
    2008 pick #11

    for

    Zach Randolph
    Eddy Curry
    Crawford
    2009 first round pick

    Indiana
    Tinsley/Diener
    Dunleavy/Crawford
    Granger/Williams
    Randolph/Diogu
    Curry/Murphy/Harrison

    Knicks
    Marbury/Augustin(#11)/Robinson
    Mayo/Richardson/Collins
    Chandler/Balkman
    Lee/Jefferies
    O'Neal/Foster


    O'Neal's contract expires in 2010, as well Daniels. Foster expires in 2009. We

  13. #238
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Very creative, but unfortunately Indiana would never do that. Why would they want replace Jermaines contract with another big one that lasts longer. Not to mention we all saw that Eddy and Zach can't play together.

  14. #239
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Knicks Get:

    Al Harrington (1 year left on contract)
    Kosta Perovic (who?)

    Warriors Get:

    Eddy Curry
    Mardy Collins

    ???

  15. #240
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Knicks Get:

    Al Harrington (1 year left on contract)
    Kosta Perovic (who?)

    Warriors Get:

    Eddy Curry
    Mardy Collins

    ???

    We all basically agree that Curry playing in D'Antoni's offense is a stretch at best. So why would Golden State a team that has played up and down style want to add Curry and his bloaded salary? They also have Biedras (however you spell it) Who is a shot blocking rebounder that has been in the system for years now.

    And Mardy Collins is worthless at this point, he's only use is to make salaries match or to hopefully revert back to the end of his rookie season.

Similar Threads

  1. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 22:08
  2. Official 2007 NBA Draft Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2007, 00:24
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2006, 20:10
  4. NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NBA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 20:49
  5. Official Trade Deadline Thread
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 12:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •