Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

idk man i like Balkman and his energy he just gotta get an offensive game
yeah man me2 but i'd rather trade him then david, and i think i want artest more then i want balkman

i would be pissed if he got traded-even if we got someone good-but if it's someone like artest-i'd like having artest here. And if we trade renaldo-its gotta be to the west. I wouldnt wanna play him alot.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Renaldo I actually like better then Lee, its just that Balkman doesn't get the minutes that Lee gets. Which is unfair to Renaldo. I hope Isiaherr gives him minutes... Balkman should be a starter. Q is completely out of it.... he sucks. period.

Renaldo I actually like better then Lee, its just that Balkman doesn't get the minutes that Lee gets. Which is unfair to Renaldo. I hope Isiaherr gives him minutes... Balkman should be a starter. Q is completely out of it.... he sucks. period.
Word your 100%right

Lol I crack up whenever I see isiaherr lol I think of clydes voice

metrocard

Legend
Congratulations on a successful trade.

Due to Seattle and New York being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Seattle and New York had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Seattle sends
Wilcox
Wally
Kurt Thomas

New York sends
Crawford
Curry
Randolph

Seattle
PG - Ridnour/Watson
SG - Crawford/West
SF - Durant/Green
PF - Randolph/Collinson
C - Petro/Curry

Knicks
Wally Z - 1 year
KT - 0 years
Wilcox - 1 year

Bad contracts left
James
Richardson
Jefferies

Successful Trade Scenario

Due to New York and Cleveland being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Cleveland had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Cavs sends
Snow(1 year)
Marshall(1 year)
Jones(expiring)

NYK sends
Richardson
Jefferies
James

So you get the idea...BLOW IT THE F*CK UP

Due to Seattle and New York being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Seattle and New York had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Seattle sends
Wilcox
Wally
Kurt Thomas

New York sends
Crawford
Curry
Randolph

Seattle
PG - Ridnour/Watson
SG - Crawford/West
SF - Durant/Green
PF - Randolph/Collinson
C - Petro/Curry

Knicks
Wally Z - 1 year
KT - 0 years
Wilcox - 1 year

Bad contracts left
James
Richardson
Jefferies

Successful Trade Scenario

Due to New York and Cleveland being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Cleveland had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Cavs sends
Snow(1 year)
Marshall(1 year)
Jones(expiring)

NYK sends
Richardson
Jefferies
James

So you get the idea...BLOW IT THE F*CK UP

Wake me up when these trades happen. You must've been trippin on some good shit tonite,

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
1st trade aint bad, I like the idea of Al Jefferson being a KNick but I dont know if Sac would want 3 of the 5 fattest players in the NBA.

Same with the 2nd trade and Plus Sacs better off with Brad Miller as their center then Curry. I wouldnt mind gettin Telfair from Minnesota, hes been playin good and hes part of the Starbury family. The more Starburys the better.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I would love for Al Jefferson to be a Knick, but there is now way the T-Wolves are going to give him up. He was the key to letting Garnett go and they're not about to let him go as well, especially for Mike Bibby or a combination of 4 guards. And Sacramento is not taking both Randolph and Curry. I think the other GMs in the league realize that combo doesn't work. Sorry man, but I don't think those trades have a "snowball's chance in hell".

I posted this idea in another thread that should have gone in this thread (my bad):
This could work:

- Eddy Curry to Atlanta for Zaza Pachlia and Josh Childress (Atlanta could use a low-post center to play along side Horford)

- Jamal Crawford and Q. Rich to Cleveland for Damon Jones, Eric Snow and Drew Gooden. (Cleveland wants Crawford and wants to get rid of Damon Jones)

We would have to buy out Jerome James and maybe Marbury in order for it to fit our roster.

But...

At the end of next year we would have the following contracts expire:

Malik Rose
Marbury (big fat contract)
Zaza Pachulia
Josh Childress
Damon Jones
Drew Gooden
Eric Snow

This would get us well under the cap at the end of next year or have valuable pieces for a trade. We all know this is the only way to rebuild and eventually win a championship.

The idea is to get as much below the cap by the end of next season. Then we can bring Lebron to NY!!

I wouldnt mind gettin Telfair from Minnesota, hes been playin good and hes part of the Starbury family. The more Starburys the better.

Sebastian Telfair is a terrible point guard. A Telfair/Crawford guard combo would be just awful. Are you a member of the Marbury family?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Sebastian Telfair is a terrible point guard. A Telfair/Crawford guard combo would be just awful. Are you a member of the Marbury family?

lmao I wanted to see if anyone would say sumthin about this. Telfairs not bad, he had 13pts and 8asts last nite against the Suns. Who said anything about a Telfair/Crawford combo? Im likin the thought of havin a Telfair and Marbury back court, 2 point guards.

Telfair
Marbury
Q-Rich (gets his job back for makin Pierce look like a bitch)
Lee
Randolph

Thats what Im talkin about, whos stoppin this team? Too bad theres no more players related to Marbury. We need a Marbury-type center.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
lmao I wanted to see if anyone would say sumthin about this. Telfairs not bad, he had 13pts and 8asts last nite against the Suns. Who said anything about a Telfair/Crawford combo? Im likin the thought of havin a Telfair and Marbury back court, 2 point guards.

Telfair
Marbury
Q-Rich (gets his job back for makin Pierce look like a bitch)
Lee
Randolph

Thats what Im talkin about, whos stoppin this team? Too bad theres no more players related to Marbury. We need a Marbury-type center.

You're funny.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
1st trade aint bad, I like the idea of Al Jefferson being a KNick but I dont know if Sac would want 3 of the 5 fattest players in the NBA.

Same with the 2nd trade and Plus Sacs better off with Brad Miller as their center then Curry. I wouldnt mind gettin Telfair from Minnesota, hes been playin good and hes part of the Starbury family. The more Starburys the better.
Yea i know...Sacramento aint that dumb...but just a trade if it happend i would be cheesy as fuck
I would love for Al Jefferson to be a Knick, but there is now way the T-Wolves are going to give him up. He was the key to letting Garnett go and they're not about to let him go as well, especially for Mike Bibby or a combination of 4 guards. And Sacramento is not taking both Randolph and Curry. I think the other GMs in the league realize that combo doesn't work. Sorry man, but I don't think those trades have a "snowball's chance in hell".
yea i know...i was looking at it...and Sacramento got Miller and i wouldent even take 4 guards

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Minnesota Timberwolves

Incoming Players
Zach Randolph
Salary: $13,333,333 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 17.4 REB: 10.2 AST: 2.0 PER: 17.62

Eddy Curry
Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 14.1 REB: 5.0 AST: 0.5 PER: 16.54

Fred Jones
Salary: $3,300,000 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 5.8 REB: 2.3 AST: 2.3 PER: 9.59

Outgoing Players: Al Jefferson, Theo Ratliff, Antoine WalkerNew York Knicks

Incoming Players
Al Jefferson
Salary: $2,480,885 Years Remaining: 6
PTS: 21.5 REB: 12.3 AST: 1.3 PER: 23.86

Delonte West
Salary: $1,889,760 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 6.8 REB: 2.7 AST: 3.1 PER: 10.22

Wally Szczerbiak
Salary: $12,275,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 13.1 REB: 2.7 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.17

Kurt Thomas
Salary: $8,091,188 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 7.5 REB: 8.9 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.19

Outgoing Players: Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson, Eddy Curry, Fred JonesSeattle SuperSonics

Incoming Players
Theo Ratliff
Salary: $11,666,666 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 8.2 REB: 4.5 AST: 0.8 PER: 13.62

Nate Robinson
Salary: $1,268,160 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 11.7 REB: 2.9 AST: 2.9 PER: 16.25

Antoine Walker
Salary: $8,329,640 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 8.2 REB: 3.7 AST: 1.0 PER: 11.99

Outgoing Players: Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak, Kurt Thomas

Knicks Get:Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Sczcerbiak, Kurt Thomas
Sonics Get:Theo Ratliff, Nate R, Antoine Walker
Twolves Get:Z-Bo, Curry, Fred Jones

Knicks
pg-Marbury/Collins
sg-Wally S./D. West/Crawford
sf-Q-Rich/Balkman
pf-Lee/K Thomas
C-Jefferson/K thomas

I only got Delonte west as a backup sg but he can play pg also. If this trade went down, minnesota would want another young player like Balkman if they were given up Al Jefferson(which they probably wont do) and Ainge would call up Mchale and tell him not to make this trade anyways. Also, Crawford would still have his starting job as long as Isiahs here but other then these weaknesses i pointed out this trade isnt too bad even though it will never happen. We would have a real team with Kurt thomas back and with a shooter like Wally Sczcerbiak.

metrocard

Legend
Minnesota Timberwolves

Incoming Players
Zach Randolph
Salary: $13,333,333 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 17.4 REB: 10.2 AST: 2.0 PER: 17.62

Eddy Curry
Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 14.1 REB: 5.0 AST: 0.5 PER: 16.54

Fred Jones
Salary: $3,300,000 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 5.8 REB: 2.3 AST: 2.3 PER: 9.59

Outgoing Players: Al Jefferson, Theo Ratliff, Antoine WalkerNew York Knicks

Incoming Players
Al Jefferson
Salary: $2,480,885 Years Remaining: 6
PTS: 21.5 REB: 12.3 AST: 1.3 PER: 23.86

Delonte West
Salary: $1,889,760 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 6.8 REB: 2.7 AST: 3.1 PER: 10.22

Wally Szczerbiak
Salary: $12,275,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 13.1 REB: 2.7 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.17

Kurt Thomas
Salary: $8,091,188 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 7.5 REB: 8.9 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.19

Outgoing Players: Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson, Eddy Curry, Fred JonesSeattle SuperSonics

Incoming Players
Theo Ratliff
Salary: $11,666,666 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 8.2 REB: 4.5 AST: 0.8 PER: 13.62

Nate Robinson
Salary: $1,268,160 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 11.7 REB: 2.9 AST: 2.9 PER: 16.25

Antoine Walker
Salary: $8,329,640 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 8.2 REB: 3.7 AST: 1.0 PER: 11.99

Outgoing Players: Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak, Kurt Thomas

Knicks Get:Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Sczcerbiak, Kurt Thomas
Sonics Get:Theo Ratliff, Nate R, Antoine Walker
Twolves Get:Z-Bo, Curry, Fred Jones

Knicks
pg-Marbury/Collins
sg-Wally S./D. West/Crawford
sf-Q-Rich/Balkman
pf-Lee/K Thomas
C-Jefferson/K thomas

I only got Delonte west as a backup sg but he can play pg also. If this trade went down, minnesota would want another young player like Balkman if they were given up Al Jefferson(which they probably wont do) and Ainge would call up Mchale and tell him not to make this trade anyways. Also, Crawford would still have his starting job as long as Isiahs here but other then these weaknesses i pointed out this trade isnt too bad even though it will never happen. We would have a real team with Kurt thomas back and with a shooter like Wally Sczcerbiak.

Good move, but I can't see Minnesota or Seattle taking our garbage for their expirings. I wish they would do; theres nothing I want more than seeing Isiah get fired and Dolan getting pimp slapped, then we start the franchise with a fresh new start; getting under the cap; draft the franchise guy and build around him with the free agency.

dre48ny

Rotation player
How bout this

Trade Eddy Curry to Heat for Jwill. They need a center and we need an expiring contract. Then try to trade q-rich and jared jefferies for ben wallace. ( I tried them on the trade machine and it worked) Hopefully land derrick rose or a good point guard next year. I doubt marbury will mentor him, but who knows. If we get ben wallace, all he has to do is rebound and play D-fense. Let randolph and the guards score. Also David Lee should always be a starter. D-Lee and wallace can provise some gangster defense and rebounding. Randoplh can't play defense but he can rebound. Trying to keep the thread alive!!

Outgoing- Q,Jones,Rose,/Z-Bo,Collins,/Curry,Balkman,Nate
Incoming- B.Wallace/J.O'neal/R.Artest(sign and trade)

These player's could bring the rough and tough mind-set back to NY that we really have been craving since the Ewing,Oakley,Mason Knicks we used to love and when playing in the garden ment a long hard night for the Visitors and they knew it! Dam I miss the good ol days!