Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

dre48ny

Rotation player
Defense

Yes, the knicks have to get back to a defensive state of mind. The tennacity they used to play with back in the days was admirable. I want other teams to shake their heads when they play the knicks. The knicks used to be hardcore, really represent the NYC. Everyone knows that us new yorkers are tough, our team should resemble our town!! This is why Eddy Curry is not the answer as our center. We need a big man who could play D. Ewing was not only great offensively, he was a force defensively. Oak and Mase provided big time rebounding and Defense. This why i would like to see a trio of Wallace, Lee, and Randolph. Randolph lacks a little d, but he can sure rebound. We all agree he can score, including an outside shot. (Like Ewing, who had a jumper) Nobody will ever replace our Ewing and those great years, but they have to get back to how they used to play!! Our front court used to be tough!! We didn't have flashy point guards, but we had pure and efficient point guards.

metrocard

Legend
What a great thread to shut all the Marbury haters up @ Page 8-10

To the Marbury haters/Isiahsexuals:

2006xye.gif

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What a great thread to shut all the Marbury haters up @ Page 8-10

To the Marbury haters/Isiahsexuals:

2006xye.gif

Several key points/arguements/stats never answered by any of them, but they continue to hate Marbury and put some of the blame on him as opposed to putting 100% blame on Isiah, which is how is should be.

This is why I cant respect anything they say, these mothaf*ckaz cant read. Between this thread and the "At what point will you say the Knicks are better w/o starbury?" Thread, they didnt respond to 75% of what was posted by me, you, and others. F*ck them all, they can all get shot the f*ck down witht the MAC 10. Suck my d*ck no homo. NO respect for any asshole goin after Marbury, real talk.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
you guys are delusional to think that your arguements were that good and the marbury "haters" were made to shut the fuck up. I am a Marbury fan, who knows his worth and how his efforts (along with the rest of the TEAM) almost had us in the playoffs. but to negate the stats n arguements that were made in pages 8-10 is, like i said previously delusional. Its not to say MSG didnt make good points as well, but to not rate the arguements by Knickslover for one is you not being objective. /i understand one arguing your point and wanting that arguement to be the last word, but c'mon

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
you guys are delusional to think that your arguements were that good and the marbury "haters" were made to shut the fuck up. I am a Marbury fan, who knows his worth and how his efforts (along with the rest of the TEAM) almost had us in the playoffs. but to negate the stats n arguements that were made in pages 8-10 is, like i said previously delusional. Its not to say MSG didnt make good points as well, but to not rate the arguements by Knickslover for one is you not being objective. /i understand one arguing your point and wanting that arguement to be the last word, but c'mon

Knicklover and HomeTheater guy had a couple of good points but me and Metro ran this shit. Its not even close.

Im delusional? Im not the one who claimed that Curry outduels Howard on offense, remember that?

metrocard

Legend

Damn this nigga took my style and is runnnnning wit it.

Delusional is my word puto.

Marbury took us to the playoffs, period.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I know he did, I also know he didn't win one game in those playoffs. I'm not debating whether Marbury is a good player, I already said that he was/is.

In regards to MSG, believing your stats are the good stats, and Knicklover stats are bogus stats shows me how ridiculous you are.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I know he did, I also know he didn't win one game in those playoffs. I'm not debating whether Marbury is a good player, I already said that he was/is.

In regards to MSG, believing your stats are the good stats, and Knicklover stats are bogus stats shows me how ridiculous you are.

Ill get at you lilman, i got some studyin to do. You better put on a bulletproof vest, Im bringin the MAC 10.

jumpman42

Rookie
im not gonna read all 10 pages but do we all agree that curry needs to go?

6 years in the league and he's barely fit to be eric dampiers backup

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This thread needs to be retired. I'm up here a lot but some of you guys need to get a new hobby, some pussy or something. Metro dedicated his life to serving and protecting Marbury's scrotum. I gave up supporting Thomas, why can't you get off Marbury's nuts? MSGKnickz33 stop defending this clown. How can anyone call them self a Knicks fan but blindly defend Marbury's retard actions. That's not a Knicks fan, that's a Starbury groupie! Just the mentally handicap sticking together i guess.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

F*ck outta here, usin the word bogus. Your dumb ass barely come on here since I kimbo sliced you in the Howard/Curry arguement. I have proven that Im smarter then you, so im not interested in your opinions about Knicklover and his invalid stats. 82games.com is a joke, just like 100% of your posts. My stats are 100% fact, the straight up truth. Theres nothin false about my stats. Theres too many contradictions with Knicklovers. I destroyed this arguement, why cant you give me credit? I worked hard to come with those stats lookin to prove to everyone that they are wrong about Marbury. If nothing else I proved he was the f*ckin man last year.

I dont believe that you think Marbury is/was a good player. Why you stickin up for Knicklovers stats, dicklover? F*ck outta here lil fag BK

This thread needs to be retired. I'm up here a lot but some of you guys need to get a new hobby, some pussy or something. Metro dedicated his life to serving and protecting Marbury's scrotum. I gave up supporting Thomas, why can't you get off Marbury's nuts? MSGKnickz33 stop defending this clown. How can anyone call them self a Knicks fan but blindly defend Marbury's retard actions. That's not a Knicks fan, that's a Starbury groupie! Just the mentally handicap sticking together i guess.

This is one of the greatest threads on this website. I really dont care what you have to say, I agree with some of your other opinions but when it comes to Marbury your just another hater. People cant act happy and joyful without being accused of bein on drugs. You must be depressed or somethin, stop staring at the ground and pick your head up kid. Aint nothin to be depressed about, be happy and filled with joy. Lifes alot funner that way. F*ck outta here.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Son you are a HOMO and an idiot. I'm not busying myself with you. You have a brain of a pea and your arguements are lame. You provide stats which benefit your arguement and when those are refuted you scramble to find other bullshit stats to support your bullshit. You are a fuckin idiot. I got a life, so I'm not on here every second of every hour dickhead.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Son you are a HOMO and an idiot. I'm not busying myself with you. You have a brain of a pea and your arguements are lame. You provide stats which benefit your arguement and when those are refuted you scramble to find other bullshit stats to support your bullshit. You are a fuckin idiot. I got a life, so I'm not on here every second of every hour dickhead.

Is that all you got? Everything you said sounds like sumthin I would say, but poorly worded. Stop tryin to bite my style, I am the master of stats. Stop be jealous, if you want to someday be as good of a poster as I am then just ask, Ill give you some tips. F*ck outta here kid.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't even think there are 5 GM's in the league that honestly feel that Marbury would make their team better.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Yea exactly... something you would say but can't you fuckin ignorant bitch. Son the only thing you do well is the Game Threads, how bout you just stick to what you do best clown ass faggot

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Is that all you got? Everything you said sounds like sumthin I would say, but poorly worded. Stop tryin to bite my style, I am the master of stats. Stop be jealous, if you want to someday be as good of a poster as I am then just ask, Ill give you some tips. F*ck outta here kid.

Yea exactly... something you would say but can't you fuckin ignorant bitch. Son the only thing you do well is the Game Threads, how bout you just stick to what you do best clown ass faggot

If it wasnt for "game threads" I wouldnt be able to tell that your respondin to me. calm down and breathe, your typin worse then you usually do. No reason to be upset, just take some deep breaths.

I don't even think there are 5 GM's in the league that honestly feel that Marbury would make their team better.

Who the f*ck asked you nygay_nygay?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Metro i was readin this and we dropped sumthin more powerful then ether, i dont even know how to describe what happened in this thread. R.I.P. to all the losers in this thread. And i didnt forget as always f*ck outta here.

jimkcchief88

All Star
lmao I wanted to see if anyone would say sumthin about this. Telfairs not bad, he had 13pts and 8asts last nite against the Suns. Who said anything about a Telfair/Crawford combo? Im likin the thought of havin a Telfair and Marbury back court, 2 point guards.

Telfair
Marbury
Q-Rich (gets his job back for makin Pierce look like a bitch)
Lee
Randolph

Thats what Im talkin about, whos stoppin this team? Too bad theres no more players related to Marbury. We need a Marbury-type center.

Man I hope you are kidding. I always figured if you or Metro could clone "Starbury" our starting five would be all Starburys. My problem is who would actually show up for the games??? Half the squad would be hurt and the other half just wouldn't show period. Practice would be fun though. Puff Puff Pass....