Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 349

Thread: Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

  1. #166
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Renaldo I actually like better then Lee, its just that Balkman doesn't get the minutes that Lee gets. Which is unfair to Renaldo. I hope Isiaherr gives him minutes... Balkman should be a starter. Q is completely out of it.... he sucks. period.
    Word your 100%right

    Lol I crack up whenever I see isiaherr lol I think of clydes voice

  2. #167
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Congratulations on a successful trade.

    Due to Seattle and New York being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Seattle and New York had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.


    Seattle sends
    Wilcox
    Wally
    Kurt Thomas

    New York sends
    Crawford
    Curry
    Randolph

    Seattle
    PG - Ridnour/Watson
    SG - Crawford/West
    SF - Durant/Green
    PF - Randolph/Collinson
    C - Petro/Curry

    Knicks
    Wally Z - 1 year
    KT - 0 years
    Wilcox - 1 year


    Bad contracts left
    James
    Richardson
    Jefferies


    Successful Trade Scenario
    Congratulations on a successful trade.

    Due to New York and Cleveland being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Cleveland had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.


    Cavs sends
    Snow(1 year)
    Marshall(1 year)
    Jones(expiring)

    NYK sends
    Richardson
    Jefferies
    James

    So you get the idea...BLOW IT THE F*CK UP

  3. #168

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Congratulations on a successful trade.

    Due to Seattle and New York being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Seattle and New York had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.


    Seattle sends
    Wilcox
    Wally
    Kurt Thomas

    New York sends
    Crawford
    Curry
    Randolph

    Seattle
    PG - Ridnour/Watson
    SG - Crawford/West
    SF - Durant/Green
    PF - Randolph/Collinson
    C - Petro/Curry

    Knicks
    Wally Z - 1 year
    KT - 0 years
    Wilcox - 1 year


    Bad contracts left
    James
    Richardson
    Jefferies


    Successful Trade Scenario
    Congratulations on a successful trade.

    Due to New York and Cleveland being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Cleveland had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.


    Cavs sends
    Snow(1 year)
    Marshall(1 year)
    Jones(expiring)

    NYK sends
    Richardson
    Jefferies
    James

    So you get the idea...BLOW IT THE F*CK UP
    Wake me up when these trades happen. You must've been trippin on some good **** tonite,

  4. #169
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Wake me up when these trades happen. You must've been trippin on some good **** tonite,
    Its an idea you *******...where do you see me in position as president/gm of the Knicks? This is the idea to blow it the f*ck up thread...if you got no creative ideas to add, peace out.

  5. #170
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    messing around wit the thing...the only thing is that what are the chances of Sacramento doing that

    said it b4 Doubt Sacramento that dumb but i wish it would happen man =/
    2nd one i was just messing around lolz

  6. #171
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    1st trade aint bad, I like the idea of Al Jefferson being a KNick but I dont know if Sac would want 3 of the 5 fattest players in the NBA.

    Same with the 2nd trade and Plus Sacs better off with Brad Miller as their center then Curry. I wouldnt mind gettin Telfair from Minnesota, hes been playin good and hes part of the Starbury family. The more Starburys the better.

  7. #172
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I would love for Al Jefferson to be a Knick, but there is now way the T-Wolves are going to give him up. He was the key to letting Garnett go and they're not about to let him go as well, especially for Mike Bibby or a combination of 4 guards. And Sacramento is not taking both Randolph and Curry. I think the other GMs in the league realize that combo doesn't work. Sorry man, but I don't think those trades have a "snowball's chance in hell".

    I posted this idea in another thread that should have gone in this thread (my bad):
    This could work:

    - Eddy Curry to Atlanta for Zaza Pachlia and Josh Childress (Atlanta could use a low-post center to play along side Horford)

    - Jamal Crawford and Q. Rich to Cleveland for Damon Jones, Eric Snow and Drew Gooden. (Cleveland wants Crawford and wants to get rid of Damon Jones)

    We would have to buy out Jerome James and maybe Marbury in order for it to fit our roster.

    But...

    At the end of next year we would have the following contracts expire:

    Malik Rose
    Marbury (big fat contract)
    Zaza Pachulia
    Josh Childress
    Damon Jones
    Drew Gooden
    Eric Snow

    This would get us well under the cap at the end of next year or have valuable pieces for a trade. We all know this is the only way to rebuild and eventually win a championship.
    The idea is to get as much below the cap by the end of next season. Then we can bring Lebron to NY!!

    I wouldnt mind gettin Telfair from Minnesota, hes been playin good and hes part of the Starbury family. The more Starburys the better.
    Sebastian Telfair is a terrible point guard. A Telfair/Crawford guard combo would be just awful. Are you a member of the Marbury family?

  8. #173
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Sebastian Telfair is a terrible point guard. A Telfair/Crawford guard combo would be just awful. Are you a member of the Marbury family?
    lmao I wanted to see if anyone would say sumthin about this. Telfairs not bad, he had 13pts and 8asts last nite against the Suns. Who said anything about a Telfair/Crawford combo? Im likin the thought of havin a Telfair and Marbury back court, 2 point guards.

    Telfair
    Marbury
    Q-Rich (gets his job back for makin Pierce look like a bitch)
    Lee
    Randolph

    Thats what Im talkin about, whos stoppin this team? Too bad theres no more players related to Marbury. We need a Marbury-type center.

  9. #174
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    lmao I wanted to see if anyone would say sumthin about this. Telfairs not bad, he had 13pts and 8asts last nite against the Suns. Who said anything about a Telfair/Crawford combo? Im likin the thought of havin a Telfair and Marbury back court, 2 point guards.

    Telfair
    Marbury
    Q-Rich (gets his job back for makin Pierce look like a bitch)
    Lee
    Randolph

    Thats what Im talkin about, whos stoppin this team? Too bad theres no more players related to Marbury. We need a Marbury-type center.
    You're funny.

  10. #175
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    1st trade aint bad, I like the idea of Al Jefferson being a KNick but I dont know if Sac would want 3 of the 5 fattest players in the NBA.

    Same with the 2nd trade and Plus Sacs better off with Brad Miller as their center then Curry. I wouldnt mind gettin Telfair from Minnesota, hes been playin good and hes part of the Starbury family. The more Starburys the better.
    Yea i know...Sacramento aint that dumb...but just a trade if it happend i would be cheesy as ****
    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I would love for Al Jefferson to be a Knick, but there is now way the T-Wolves are going to give him up. He was the key to letting Garnett go and they're not about to let him go as well, especially for Mike Bibby or a combination of 4 guards. And Sacramento is not taking both Randolph and Curry. I think the other GMs in the league realize that combo doesn't work. Sorry man, but I don't think those trades have a "snowball's chance in hell".
    yea i know...i was looking at it...and Sacramento got Miller and i wouldent even take 4 guards

  11. #176
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Minnesota Timberwolves

    Incoming Players
    Zach Randolph
    Salary: $13,333,333 Years Remaining: 4
    PTS: 17.4 REB: 10.2 AST: 2.0 PER: 17.62

    Eddy Curry
    Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
    PTS: 14.1 REB: 5.0 AST: 0.5 PER: 16.54

    Fred Jones
    Salary: $3,300,000 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 5.8 REB: 2.3 AST: 2.3 PER: 9.59


    Outgoing Players: Al Jefferson, Theo Ratliff, Antoine WalkerNew York Knicks

    Incoming Players
    Al Jefferson
    Salary: $2,480,885 Years Remaining: 6
    PTS: 21.5 REB: 12.3 AST: 1.3 PER: 23.86

    Delonte West
    Salary: $1,889,760 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 6.8 REB: 2.7 AST: 3.1 PER: 10.22

    Wally Szczerbiak
    Salary: $12,275,000 Years Remaining: 2
    PTS: 13.1 REB: 2.7 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.17

    Kurt Thomas
    Salary: $8,091,188 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 7.5 REB: 8.9 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.19


    Outgoing Players: Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson, Eddy Curry, Fred JonesSeattle SuperSonics

    Incoming Players
    Theo Ratliff
    Salary: $11,666,666 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 8.2 REB: 4.5 AST: 0.8 PER: 13.62

    Nate Robinson
    Salary: $1,268,160 Years Remaining: 2
    PTS: 11.7 REB: 2.9 AST: 2.9 PER: 16.25

    Antoine Walker
    Salary: $8,329,640 Years Remaining: 4
    PTS: 8.2 REB: 3.7 AST: 1.0 PER: 11.99


    Outgoing Players: Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak, Kurt Thomas

    Knicks Get:Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Sczcerbiak, Kurt Thomas
    Sonics Get:Theo Ratliff, Nate R, Antoine Walker
    Twolves Get:Z-Bo, Curry, Fred Jones

    Knicks
    pg-Marbury/Collins
    sg-Wally S./D. West/Crawford
    sf-Q-Rich/Balkman
    pf-Lee/K Thomas
    C-Jefferson/K thomas

    I only got Delonte west as a backup sg but he can play pg also. If this trade went down, minnesota would want another young player like Balkman if they were given up Al Jefferson(which they probably wont do) and Ainge would call up Mchale and tell him not to make this trade anyways. Also, Crawford would still have his starting job as long as Isiahs here but other then these weaknesses i pointed out this trade isnt too bad even though it will never happen. We would have a real team with Kurt thomas back and with a shooter like Wally Sczcerbiak.

  12. #177
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Minnesota Timberwolves

    Incoming Players
    Zach Randolph
    Salary: $13,333,333 Years Remaining: 4
    PTS: 17.4 REB: 10.2 AST: 2.0 PER: 17.62

    Eddy Curry
    Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
    PTS: 14.1 REB: 5.0 AST: 0.5 PER: 16.54

    Fred Jones
    Salary: $3,300,000 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 5.8 REB: 2.3 AST: 2.3 PER: 9.59


    Outgoing Players: Al Jefferson, Theo Ratliff, Antoine WalkerNew York Knicks

    Incoming Players
    Al Jefferson
    Salary: $2,480,885 Years Remaining: 6
    PTS: 21.5 REB: 12.3 AST: 1.3 PER: 23.86

    Delonte West
    Salary: $1,889,760 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 6.8 REB: 2.7 AST: 3.1 PER: 10.22

    Wally Szczerbiak
    Salary: $12,275,000 Years Remaining: 2
    PTS: 13.1 REB: 2.7 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.17

    Kurt Thomas
    Salary: $8,091,188 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 7.5 REB: 8.9 AST: 1.4 PER: 16.19


    Outgoing Players: Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson, Eddy Curry, Fred JonesSeattle SuperSonics

    Incoming Players
    Theo Ratliff
    Salary: $11,666,666 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 8.2 REB: 4.5 AST: 0.8 PER: 13.62

    Nate Robinson
    Salary: $1,268,160 Years Remaining: 2
    PTS: 11.7 REB: 2.9 AST: 2.9 PER: 16.25

    Antoine Walker
    Salary: $8,329,640 Years Remaining: 4
    PTS: 8.2 REB: 3.7 AST: 1.0 PER: 11.99


    Outgoing Players: Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak, Kurt Thomas

    Knicks Get:Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Sczcerbiak, Kurt Thomas
    Sonics Get:Theo Ratliff, Nate R, Antoine Walker
    Twolves Get:Z-Bo, Curry, Fred Jones

    Knicks
    pg-Marbury/Collins
    sg-Wally S./D. West/Crawford
    sf-Q-Rich/Balkman
    pf-Lee/K Thomas
    C-Jefferson/K thomas

    I only got Delonte west as a backup sg but he can play pg also. If this trade went down, minnesota would want another young player like Balkman if they were given up Al Jefferson(which they probably wont do) and Ainge would call up Mchale and tell him not to make this trade anyways. Also, Crawford would still have his starting job as long as Isiahs here but other then these weaknesses i pointed out this trade isnt too bad even though it will never happen. We would have a real team with Kurt thomas back and with a shooter like Wally Sczcerbiak.
    Good move, but I can't see Minnesota or Seattle taking our garbage for their expirings. I wish they would do; theres nothing I want more than seeing Isiah get fired and Dolan getting pimp slapped, then we start the franchise with a fresh new start; getting under the cap; draft the franchise guy and build around him with the free agency.

  13. #178
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    True I wouldnt take those players but to be honest im just tryin to keep one of the greatest threads on here goin.

  14. #179
    Superstar dre48ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    7

    Nyk Logo How bout this

    Trade Eddy Curry to Heat for Jwill. They need a center and we need an expiring contract. Then try to trade q-rich and jared jefferies for ben wallace. ( I tried them on the trade machine and it worked) Hopefully land derrick rose or a good point guard next year. I doubt marbury will mentor him, but who knows. If we get ben wallace, all he has to do is rebound and play D-fense. Let randolph and the guards score. Also David Lee should always be a starter. D-Lee and wallace can provise some gangster defense and rebounding. Randoplh can't play defense but he can rebound. Trying to keep the thread alive!!

  15. #180
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Outgoing- Q,Jones,Rose,/Z-Bo,Collins,/Curry,Balkman,Nate
    Incoming- B.Wallace/J.O'neal/R.Artest(sign and trade)

    These player's could bring the rough and tough mind-set back to NY that we really have been craving since the Ewing,Oakley,Mason Knicks we used to love and when playing in the garden ment a long hard night for the Visitors and they knew it! Dam I miss the good ol days!

Similar Threads

  1. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 22:08
  2. Official 2007 NBA Draft Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2007, 00:24
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2006, 20:10
  4. NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NBA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 20:49
  5. Official Trade Deadline Thread
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 12:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •