Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

Superstar

Yea exactly... something you would say but can't you ****in ignorant bitch. Son the only thing you do well is the Game Threads, how bout you just stick to what you do best clown ass faggot

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Is that all you got? Everything you said sounds like sumthin I would say, but poorly worded. Stop tryin to bite my style, I am the master of stats. Stop be jealous, if you want to someday be as good of a poster as I am then just ask, Ill give you some tips. F*ck outta here kid.
    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    Yea exactly... something you would say but can't you ****in ignorant bitch. Son the only thing you do well is the Game Threads, how bout you just stick to what you do best clown ass faggot
    If it wasnt for "game threads" I wouldnt be able to tell that your respondin to me. calm down and breathe, your typin worse then you usually do. No reason to be upset, just take some deep breaths.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I don't even think there are 5 GM's in the league that honestly feel that Marbury would make their team better.
    Who the f*ck asked you nygay_nygay?

All trades go in this thread.

Metro i was readin this and we dropped sumthin more powerful then ether, i dont even know how to describe what happened in this thread. R.I.P. to all the losers in this thread. And i didnt forget as always f*ck outta here.

Veteran

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    lmao I wanted to see if anyone would say sumthin about this. Telfairs not bad, he had 13pts and 8asts last nite against the Suns. Who said anything about a Telfair/Crawford combo? Im likin the thought of havin a Telfair and Marbury back court, 2 point guards.

Telfair
    Marbury
    Q-Rich (gets his job back for makin Pierce look like a bitch)
    Lee
    Randolph

Thats what Im talkin about, whos stoppin this team? Too bad theres no more players related to Marbury. We need a Marbury-type center.
    Man I hope you are kidding. I always figured if you or Metro could clone "Starbury" our starting five would be all Starburys. My problem is who would actually show up for the games??? Half the squad would be hurt and the other half just wouldn't show period. Practice would be fun though. Puff Puff Pass....

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Man I hope you are kidding. I always figured if you or Metro could clone "Starbury" our starting five would be all Starburys. My problem is who would actually show up for the games??? Half the squad would be hurt and the other half just wouldn't show period. Practice would be fun though. Puff Puff Pass....

Nyk Logo

That's enough beef for now. Back to the purpose of why this thread was started: The official Trade Thread

Now that Walsh will be officially introduced, do you think that the ex-pacer influence Walsh-Isaiah will lure him in?

Would you guys mind bringing O'Neal if the Pacers would take back Curry, Q-Rich and Cash?

Superstar

I personally dont want O'neil if he's going to be coming in here playing Center. I dont want him coming in here and not have Curry in here. Thats just me. Secondly, I think the people would find it quite fishy if Walsh were to get Indiana to part with their best player... With the David Stern wanting his nba to appear above all the fray, i think he would frown upon that as well

Superstar

As for a trade, being that this is the official trade post... i Randolph Crawford and Balkman and maybe a protected future pick for McGrady and Battier. We get a bona fide superstar, and a proven defensive stopper @ the 3, who if left open could actually hit an jumper. I know McGrady isnt what he once was, but he's still a real good player averaging over 21 a game abnd 6 assist a game.

Nyk Logo

I would take that. Battier reminds me of Bruce Bowen. He can play D-Fense boy!!

I don't think the rockets would do it, but that would be a nice trade.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

As for a trade, being that this is the official trade post... i Randolph Crawford and Balkman and maybe a protected future pick for McGrady and Battier. We get a bona fide superstar, and a proven defensive stopper @ the 3, who if left open could actually hit an jumper. I know McGrady isnt what he once was, but he's still a real good player averaging over 21 a game abnd 6 assist a game.

T'Mac is damaged goods.
    Battier is a keeper for Houston.

NBA Live 08 trades don't happen in real life.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    T'Mac is damaged goods.
    Battier is a keeper for Houston.

NBA Live 08 trades don't happen in real life.
    trudat and plus that trade wudnt help our cap situation and the last thing we need to trade off are our draft picks

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

a good video to summarize this thread

me = naseem
    isiahsexuals = victims

Superstar

I don't think this is a NBA2k8 kind of a trade at all, the Rockets are in no way guarunteed to get out of the 1st round yet again, and when that occurs, change will come. They aren't getting rid of Yao, so McGrady is the next option. As "damaged" as you may say he is, his numbers are still there and can't be disputed. Also, when I say a protected future pick, i am talking about years in the future maybe 2010 or around that time. And finally, McGrady's salary comes off the books in 2010 right when Walsh stated he wanted to go after those big free agents..

I don't think this is a NBA2k8 kind of a trade at all, the Rockets are in no way guarunteed to get out of the 1st round yet again, and when that occurs, change will come. They aren't getting rid of Yao, so McGrady is the next option. As "damaged" as you may say he is, his numbers are still there and can't be disputed. Also, when I say a protected future pick, i am talking about years in the future maybe 2010 or around that time. And finally, McGrady's salary comes off the books in 2010 right when Walsh stated he wanted to go after those big free agents..

ok so u made a point y we wud want to do this, but y in da world wud the rockets want z-bo and crawford?? what wud they do beta than t-mac?