Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by groundpilot
    I would try Stat at center, KMart at PF, Prig at point, Shump(who doesnt belong to starting line up anyway), JR as a bench unit and see what they can do. I doubt Woody will do it though. He prefers to alternate Stat and KMart which is a joke IMO.
    I'm not sure what's up with Woodson's starting line up. If KMart can play I'd definitely start him, if only for veteran leadership. Speaking of vets, why isn't Artest starting? Knicks have the pieces to be one of the best defensive teams in the league.

Originally Posted by donchris
    I'm not sure what's up with Woodson's starting line up. If KMart can play I'd definitely start him, if only for veteran leadership. Speaking of vets, why isn't Artest starting? Knicks have the pieces to be one of the best defensive teams in the league.
    Because chics dig the long ball.

I'm watching the MSG preview right now and it seems defensively our stats look great, top 7-8th team in the league... so it's mainly the offense that got us in trouble.

Originally Posted by Lercher
    I'm watching the MSG preview right now and it seems defensively our stats look great, top 7-8th team in the league... so it's mainly the offense that got us in trouble.
    Could it be because Melo is struggling and JR is not available?

Obviously, but even with Melo struggling and JR being suspended we should be able to produce better numbers offensively.

Here we go. I called your post dumb in response to you calling some of knick fans stupid.
    Lesson number1: Show some respect if you want to be respected.

Lesson number 2: Go and read countless posts written by smart posters , who care about this team, about Amares inability to defend, rebound and post up. His inability to coexist with key players like Melo and Tyson. You whould have to remove those two in order for Stat to be effective on the offensive end. Even when he was 100% healthy, he could not do those things, necessury to win.
    Offense? Its non existent now. 8 out of 10 times he simply turnes the ball over or his shots get blocked easily by average players.
    You dont need to defend Amare. He is making $100 million for doing nothing. I would love to be in his position.
    If you put him in the starting five, like some posters suggested, you are going to pay. By losing more games that is. There is no time to experiment in a very tough conference. Send him to the D-League for a month or two, see if he can improve, then bring him back.
    I would try Stat at center, KMart at PF, Prig at point, Shump(who doesnt belong to starting line up anyway), JR as a bench unit and see what they can do. I doubt Woody will do it though. He prefers to alternate Stat and KMart which is a joke IMO.
    so, you agree with me then.....

Originally Posted by knickerbocker12
    so, you agree with me then.....
    That bench unit that i mentioned could be better than almost any second unit in the nba. It all depends on Stat. If he can put his **** together of course.

Dolans insanity may play in our favor, he wont accept this team losing. Everyone will be gone lol

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Dolans insanity may play in our favor, he wont accept this team losing. Everyone will be gone lol
    And if it results in getting a team with a great future, instead of instant greatness, who knows if he'd panic and trade for another big name.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    And if it results in getting a team with a great future, instead of instant greatness, who knows if he'd panic and trade for another big name.
    The never ending cycle of James Dolan and the New York Knicks.

I think this team gave up on Woodson. When home team plays with no effort and falls behind by 35 points, that usually means that players stopped listening to their coach.
    Its time to fire Woodson

Carmelo Anthony to the Bulls?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The trade is a pretty straight forward one, one in which Anthony would head to the Bulls in exchange for Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich and Jimmy Butler, the rights to Nikola Mirotic, and their 2014 first round pick. For the Knicks, the acquisition of Mirotic, Butler and a young player in the deep 2014 draft class gives the team a nucleus from which to proceed forward with for the future.

I doubt Melo gets traded honestly because Dolans probably gonna do whatever to get him back but I'd be down with this one.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Carmelo Anthony to the Bulls?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[/LEFT]

I doubt Melo gets traded honestly because Dolans probably gonna do whatever to get him back but I'd be down with this one.
    This guy must be stoned....there is no way in hell the Bulls trade all of that for Anthony. I think it would be more of Deng and Butler and a 2nd rounder. They need Kirk now that Rose is gone for the season. I just don't see the first rounder in there

Veteran

NO!! Don't drop the bomb just yet!!! Delay the airstrike and lets see if we can get our ground troops to make it happen...

When losing like this you can only get better. If our "getting better" is little to insignificant...then send in the drones.

well, don't blow it up while we're winning...lol