Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Official NBA Draft 2008 Thread

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

If Memphis, and Minnesota win another game and the knicks loose one all these teams will be tied for the 3rd worst teams in the NBA.

Seems like the team with the worst record rarely wins the lottery. That said i really think the Knicks are going to win.

And when we do I don't want to hear any Derrick Rose stuff. Rose has tons of talent and most likely will be an all star in the league. But if we get the # 1 pick you have to take Beasley. I don't care if we have 100 forwards and desperately need a PG. Beasley from the looks of it is a sure thing to average 20 and 10 for his career. And oh yea he can defend.

Uconn Huskies Lost!!!!! They Suck!!!! And Im From Ct!!!! F*ck Them!!!!

Dude they lost days ago. Get with it.

Heres a question for you guys. What represenitive would you send to the loterry to sit there when they award the picks.

wow great question. I think if Ewing wouldn't have had been an assisant for Houston, and now Orlando. I think it should have been Ewing. But the representitive should be a Legend. Walt Clyde Frazier. Who do you guys think should be the rep?

I'd go LJ. Because he recently got hired by the Knicks and who has more luck going for him then LJ? 4-point play anyone

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Dude they lost days ago. Get with it.

Heres a question for you guys. What represenitive would you send to the loterry to sit there when they award the picks.
    I already told you what you can do, F outta here kidd. I assumed they won until i was told yesterday that they lost, F*ck them. Stop tryin to act grown Getreal, we all know your only 12.

I would send Stephon Marbury to the lottery. Hey, you gotta say thats not as bad as sendin Isiah Thomas. How about we send D Nichols?

Banned

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I already told you what you can do, F outta here kidd. I assumed they won until i was told yesterday that they lost, F*ck them. Stop tryin to act grown Getreal, we all know your only 12.

I would send Stephon Marbury to the lottery. Hey, you gotta say thats not as bad as sendin Isiah Thomas. How about we send D Nichols?
    Wat is so bad about sendin Isiah?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Brook LOPEZ is a BEAST, he's definately should be considered a top 3 player.

Mayo is still the best guard prospect, Augustine is the best PURE PG.

Rose, Lawson, and Collison would all be awesome picks up and can be PG's of the future for this team.

If we get the number, Beasley should be drafted, no question.

We REALLY need to get ANOTHER draft pick, there are ALOT of good players in this draft; this is probably one of the most underrated drafts in years.

12th man

Mayo and Bayless are SG's.

If Augustine was 6"4 like Rose, he'll be without doubt the top pick in the draft.

Mayo is best defender of all the lottery picks. Nick is 100% right; He plays defense like Sprewell, on PG's, SG's, and SF's. We also have to consider Mayo is a 20 ppg freshman in an elite conference. That usually translate into superstar production in the NBA.

Augustine is ready to lead an NBA team and have impact like Chris Paul. He's the type of PG we want.

Lopez has a lot of SKILLS and TALENT; he gets better each game. His only weakness is that he's a B level rebounder and B level shot blocker. He's Pau Gasol with better shooting and defense.

Lawson and Collinson will be better NBA PG's before Rose. Rose's potential is unpredictable, but Lawson and Collinson play defense, and are the fastest guys at their position. They're both pass first players and will be very valuable in the NBA.

I think that OJ Mayo can handle the Point if he wanted too. I wonder what Isiah or whoever is in charge will pick in this draft. I would like it if all the talk about the draft like on lottery night, and on draft night to be all on here, thats why I made "The Official NBA Draft 2008 Thread"

KnicksonLIN.com

The Knicks need to draft Michael Beasley, Derrick Rose, or Brook Lopez. The Knicks suck, so I believe the Knicks will have the opportunity to draft one of these three players. It's just a matter of selecting them for the draft. If the Knicks are stupid, and they draft Eric Gordon, then expect another 20 win season. Gordon is a shooting guard. We already have a million of those:
    SG Jamal Crawford
    SG Fred Jones
    SG Mardy Collins
    SG/SF Quentin Richardson

Eric Gordon would be a big help to a team that needs a shooting guard, but what the Knicks currently need most is a replacement for Eddy Curry(who's one the most underachieving players in NBA history) and Stephon Marbury(his contract expires in 2009).

12th man

Good post.

The only SG in the draft we should gamble on is Mayo, because of his defensive ability and versatility on offense. Guys like Gordon and Bayless are too one dimensional and will come off the bench in the NBA.

KnicksonLIN.com

Thank god Isiah is gonna most likely get fired. There was rumors that Isiah wanted to draft Gordon. Judging by all the bad decisions Isiah has made, the rumors were probably true.

12th man

Wouldn't be suprised at all. Isiah loves all the midwest players, Isiah only brought Marbury here for NY hype. After that Thomas went on a midwest trading frenzie.