Isiah's Knicks history as GM

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This topic is depressing. A lot of us believed that Curry and Marbury would do more. So far they've let us down. I know Marbury is going through a tough time and all but he gave up on his team long before the death of his father and the fiasco in Phoenix proved his critics right. That was a sad time for me cause I actually believed he could be a Thomas like guard. The bad signings isn't a huge deal to me because I know that people sh!t money in NY and it's not like he really hurt the team by signing James or Jeffries, as odd as it sounds. Where I do fault Thomas is when he lost his team and putting together a video game line up of real life inconsistent players. When players give up on a coach the coach has to go or the players have to go. Which one is more likely?

metrocard

Legend
I can post FUCK YOU in every paragraph cuz i'm talking to pussy's.

You're talking to yourself?

Lets turn the dictionary of Isiahsexuality.

hater n.
1.Overused word that we must use when a Knick fan expresses dislike for the lord Isiah Thomas

You're an Isiahsexual, you're trying to force the forum to see as you see or adore as you adore your God.

It is THAT bad, it isn't for you because you're more closely connected to Isiah than the Knicks, where as we are connected to the Knicks very closely and have the most distant compassion for Isiah.

Why isn't Eddy Curry a bust?

This is the worst period in Knicks history, would you care to prove so without bias and over supporting a failure like Thomas? Reread this thread 5 times, this is my assignment for you; so you can understand the facts I presented from research; Isiah is the worst GM in sports history. It is better instead of talking out of your ass and not making sense so you can finally co-sign instead of posting a lot of curses (which makes your illogical argument look weaker and puts you in desperation mode). Little man, we know you. You're the little man of the forum, you never cursed a lot before. Why this little tough guy act all of sudden? You couldn't even scare Eddy Curry's soft ass. Stop, thanks.

You're trying too hard with the insults and it doesn't look smooth.

metrocard

Legend
This topic is depressing. A lot of us believed that Curry and Marbury would do more. So far they've let us down. I know Marbury is going through a tough time and all but he gave up on his team long before the death of his father and the fiasco in Phoenix proved his critics right. That was a sad time for me cause I actually believed he could be a Thomas like guard. The bad signings isn't a huge deal to me because I know that people sh!t money in NY and it's not like he really hurt the team by signing James or Jeffries, as odd as it sounds. Where I do fault Thomas is when he lost his team and putting together a video game line up of real life inconsistent players. When players give up on a coach the coach has to go or the players have to go. Which one is more likely?

Well put; I just want a change, I'm tired of blaming Curry and Crawford for doing shit they're not or never was capable of. I knew from day one when they came here they weren't going to positive impact players. I just want everyone off this franchise except Balkman and Lee, and just move on. I don't want Dolan, Isiah, not even Herb Williams or the shitty trainer we got in Hines. We need to throw the keys to someone who can rebuild this franchise the right way. Give me 3 seasons of losing again, I'm still going to watch this team as long as the new GM/Coach puts some hard nose players who are going to commit to winning instead of playing as individuals. I don't think its asking alot as a fan.

The last thing I ever want when Layden got fired is the process Isiah has done starting from the day he got fired to right now. Its not smart, the cap is there for Isiah's benefit and he could of used if he was patience. Isiah had the chance to be the most loved man in New York but he blew it. All this "can't rebuild in New York" or "too much pressure" is a bunch a bs propaganda.

I can't defend Marbury for leaving the team, but I can't defend Isiah for his treatment of Marbury or the team too.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Well put; I just want a change, I'm tired of blaming Curry and Crawford for doing shit they're not or never was capable of. I knew from day one when they came here they weren't going to positive impact players. I just want everyone off this franchise except Balkman and Lee, and just move on. I don't want Dolan, Isiah, not even Herb Williams or the shitty trainer we got in Hines. We need to throw the keys to someone who can rebuild this franchise the right way. Give me 3 seasons of losing again, I'm still going to watch this team as long as the new GM/Coach puts some hard nose players who are going to commit to winning instead of playing as individuals. I don't think its asking alot as a fan.

The last thing I ever want when Layden got fired is the process Isiah has done starting from the day he got fired to right now. Its not smart, the cap is there for Isiah's benefit and he could of used if he was patience. Isiah had the chance to be the most loved man in New York but he blew it. All this "can't rebuild in New York" or "too much pressure" is a bunch a bs propaganda.

I can't defend Marbury for leaving the team, but I can't defend Isiah for his treatment of Marbury or the team too.
I think that Randolph should be kept around with Lee and Balkman until Lee's low post development equals Z-Bo or exceeds him.Right now i would trade Curry for a pack of Newports.The rest of the team needs to go as well.

clumsy

Rotation player
This is what happens when you have someone that should be a Scout as a GM. NY will never win as long as we have this rebuild while trying to get high priced free agents so we can remain competitive. We have to go hard body one way or the other. And it is really damn clear that Free Agency/Trading for Veterans hasn't worked out so well in the 4 yeras or whatever he has been here. It's time to blow it up.

Pulling a celtics is the best thing this organization can do....being absolute trash for a lil while, but accumulating a lot of young talented players for minimal salaries, who can then be pawned off all at once along with smart free agent signings. Because of the cap, that is now the only way to be good. I mean look at the Florida Marlins, to me they are one of the smartest franchises in sports (tho only in terms of winning, they lose all sorts of money the years they are garbage).

Fuck Isiah, he is one of the worst GM's in all of sports, ever.

metrocard

Legend
I hate reading this stuff it makes me sad!

8f2bg4k.jpg