Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I got gamecast goin for the stats and Im watchin the game on TV. We have nothing upfront, Zach and Eddy have done nothin so far. Crawford (Just turned the ball over) might end up with over 20 but he'll have a low shooting percentage. The problem is even when Crawford scores and the shooting % isnt that bad, he gives up alot of points on the other end of the court and as we already know hes turnover prone. 20 point game now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Screw these losers.... I'm gona put on WWE RAW. Who's with me?

I hear Brett Hart is gona be there... brings me back to when i was a kid

I dont think i can get into wrestling again but I aint hatin, anything is more entertaining then the Knicks game. Im not sure why im still watching the game.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Kenny Smith Said It Best, "without Steph, The Knicks Have Nobody To Penetrate And Players Are Either Standing There Watching Or The Shoot Jump Shots". There U See The Importance Of Steph. Y'all Talking About The Knicks Play Better Without Steph, The Knicks Are Now Struggling Becos There Is Nobody Out There To Penetrate And Create Easy Shots For The Big Men.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Word, we saw it against Philly and now we seein it against Dallas. Our only chance of turnin things around is Stephon comin back and playin big minutes. The rest of the team needs to step up too, as bad as Zach and Eddy have been playin we know there better then this. Overall they suck but at least one of them should be able to give us 20 points while shooting a high percentage. In the Celtic blowout game, Marbury was the only player who looked ready to play. The rest of the team had their heads up their asses. They need to play with some confidence, Stephon is the leader but the other guys need to chip in.

If it was up to me, Crawford Randolph and Curry would be playin less minutes, but since those 3 players suck Isiah off after every loss we know there gonna be playin at least 30-35 minutes. They need to score, we know there not gonna play any D.

Pricey

Rotation player
Worst thing is we dont have access to live streaming at work so i have to rely on the gamecast telling me Nowitzki 2pts... Nowitzki 2pts.... Nowitzki 2pts.... Curry Turnover lol

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
Screw these losers.... I'm gona put on WWE RAW. Who's with me?

I hear Brett Hart is gona be there... brings me back to when i was a kid

i'm with ya.

luv seeing them old clips they're showing. hope the Rock can make a appearence.

oh by the way, it's the 3rd quarter and the Knicks are still lossing. what a shock (very,Very sarcastic.)

Pricey

Rotation player
DAMN!!!!
I got Atlanta to win, Crawford 21 pts or more and Miami to beat Phoenix!!
Will win $900, give the rock to Jamal!!!!!
Miami up by 11pts at quarter time and Atlanta will win

Pricey

Rotation player
All good, Crawford got 19, im heaps happy.
im not betting on the Knicks ever again, im a moron for doing so in the 1st place.
6-22 FG for Crawford.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks lose, 99-89.

Player of the game: Fred Jones:gony:

:barf:Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford, Isiah Thomas, James Dolan, Zach Randolph.

These 5 need to all go first.

Knicks STatz

Jamal Crawnerd - 19pts(6-22), bad defense, 2TO, 5Asts
Eddie "Mcflurry" Carl Winslow fat shit - 6pts(3-13), 3TO, no defense, Fat Ass
Zach "no attack" Randolph - FATASS selfish - 24pts(10-18), 3TO, 11Rbs, No defense, No offense in first half, contributed to team falling behind, sucks and is a waste of space.

Dallas Stats

Dirk Nowitzki (superstar powerforward, great player) (Not a MVP) (not as good as KG and Duncan) (chokes in big games) (admitted it)(fag)-36pts(14-23), 7 Rbs, 4ASts, 4TO
Josh Howard-22pts(8-15), 6Rbs, 4Asts

Blocked Shots = Dallas 9, New York 0

We suck.

The Knicks are now 6 and 14, 2nd worst team in Conference 1 game ahead of Miami (5-15), Ahead 67-63 against Pheonix at Halftime. 76ers beat Rockets, Hawks beat Magic.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Kenny Smith Said It Best, "without Steph, The Knicks Have Nobody To Penetrate And Players Are Either Standing There Watching Or The Shoot Jump Shots". There U See The Importance Of Steph. Y'all Talking About The Knicks Play Better Without Steph, The Knicks Are Now Struggling Becos There Is Nobody Out There To Penetrate And Create Easy Shots For The Big Men.

Steph create easy shots for big men? Are you insane? What dimension are you from? Steph is the worst point guard in the league...just check that youtube skit and you'll see him come down with the ball twice and not once pass it...Even Jefferies made a good pass to Curry for an easy dunk...Marbury is the worst...He's averaging half the number of assists as Nash is and more minutes...He is horrible! Knicks need him to leave so they can gel.