Starters vs Marbury

Kiyaman

Legend
I was at a Christmas Party in a Catering Sports Bar that had the 76ers vs Knicks game on their Televisions.

How come no one is talking about the Knicks 3rd Qtr. of that Knicks vs 76ers game where all the Knick Starters except Curry 3 points were the only Knick Starter to score in the 3rd Qtr. (Isn't Curry, Zach, Q.Rich, Crawford, and Marbury all Offensive Players yet the Starters only took 8 FG shots in the 3rd Qrt.).
If it was'nt for Nate Robinson 11 points, Jones 4 points, and Lee's 2 points it would have been obvious as a Duck Quack that the Knicks Starters are PROTESTING the playingtime of Marbury (STRIKE!)...

P.S. Isiah Thomas "SAVE-FACE" Coaching style is finally pissing off alot of Knick-Fans now, well your late, because it been pissing off the Knick Players since last season this time...

Kiyaman

Legend
Isiah Thomas is a FOOL for not forcing Marbury on a Bereavement Leave.

Honestly with all that has gone this year, starting with the Isiah trial where he was directly involved, then the drama with his "leaving" the team and now his father passing away during a game, I really think he does need time away to gather himself and figure out what he wants to do.
The death of Marbury Pops was the best of reasons to seperate the Knick-Team and Marbury from the fiasco of the plane incident that still lies up in the air.
The Isiah & Marbury Tandem has been BAD from the Start of their relationship in the 2003-4 season concerning the rest of this Knick-Team (players & staff).

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Marbury needs to go...He's not an assist guy. He's a one-on-one player! We talk about Curry not getting double-doubles...how about Marbury getting one! I'm not even talking about a Kidd like triple-double... How about 14 point 13 assist night?

metrocard

Legend
Marbury needs to go...He's not an assist guy. He's a one-on-one player! We talk about Curry not getting double-doubles...how about Marbury getting one! I'm not even talking about a Kidd like triple-double... How about 14 point 13 assist night?

Who gets 14 assist playing with Randolph, Crawford, and Curry?

Pricey

Rotation player
unfortunatley we dont get much NBA here in Australia except for ESPN on saturdays so I NEVER get to watch the Knicks but from everything i read or see the highlights on ESPN we look like a shamble.
Marbury to me doesnt look like a team player and always turns the ball over in critical moments. The team will be down by 2 or 3 points with a minute to go and he ALWAYS puts up a 3 pointer when he doesnt need to, the other team gets the ball and scores to make a it a 2 shot play.
Someone needs to sit him down and tell him its the New York Knicks and not the Stephon Marbury Knicks