Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 and Only makes his YouTube debut

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default 1 and Only makes his YouTube debut

Well, he got the message through.

hahaha, thats you one and only? wow, you actin like a girl. Get off Isiahs Dick 1 and lonely!!!!

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

lol. That is funny. I was lookin at that 15 minutes ago!!

lmao wow u knwo the cup and thre shaving thing made me like believe everything ur saying! ha!

was it just me or was that a bit disturbing .... but nice you Trashed the 1 and only !

Hah! It's even better than the Britney Spears one!

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    hahaha, thats you one and only? wow, you actin like a girl. Get off Isiahs Dick 1 and lonely!!!!
    LOL you were some what intellegent when I left...now I come back you're just another slave to stupid. Doesn't surprise me though...you were always the follower and never the leader...but I am glad I have my 2nd thread though. Where do I get my award?...by the way that wasn't me on that video...that was metro's momma after I drop her off on the curb from hoing...and she was hysterical...i'll let ya'll go back to what ya'll do best... Be negative and show you're IQ is less than the chair you sit on...the true knick fan is out... God Bless you all

-The 1 and Only

For the most part I thought we disagreed on most things, and what this about you being a true knick fan? ARe you saying that you still believe this current roster is capable of winning? My sources tell me thats really you making your youtube debut. I made mine a long time ago in a video in your parents bedroom, I f*cked your mom. Great video check it out, just search "1and onlys mom" or "MSGKnickz33", it should come up.

Im not a leader or a follower, I form my opinions from facts. I was one of the last ones to turn against Isiah. Im not following no one, and for the members on here who do follow its better then bein attached to Isiahs nuts like you are. Now your all by yourself, the only one still believen in Isiah and the Knicks which is why we call you the one and lonely

-MSGKnickz33

I could careless who you bumpin...you prolly jackoff to the Discovery channel sound track anyways...I ride with my knicks and I die with my knicks...I've always been that way...obviously you and the other barney kids want to hop on NJ and run with kidd...be my guest...and I did that search on youtube like you told me but only thing that popped was Mr. Ed riding your moms like an Aladdin magic carpet...by the way you are a follower...you follow metrocard's nuts like you had a chain wrapped around your neck chump...grow some balls and then come talk to me....

One, I guess these "Dudes" (I say dudes in qoutes cause only a bitch struggles to get attention like this after a one night stand). Seriously! For a who has six jobs, "goes to college" (*again in quotes due to my lack of belief), is a boxer*, and all that is wonderful, how do you seemingly have so much spare time? Let me guess? Cause you full of **** and don't do anything except sit at home in your mama's basement.

MSGKnickz33: Take it easy. Talkin about dickin people's moms. How about something more original. The 80's called and asked for your stale mom joke back. MTV couldn't make your momma work as a series, what makes you think it will play here? Your opinion is IT sucks. Great. Those that don't hold the same opinion. You're a sycophant. You're probably one of those bitches who sing songs about hatin' snitches, but have the popo on speed dial.

Oh by the way Metro: You'll always be more punching bag than boxer.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Whats up Dr. Carpy haven't seen you in a minute. Whats good?

So this has what this board has come to huh?? Since our team sucks all some of you guys can do is put down other posters and try your best to run them off the board and make them feel like they are not welcome here.Does it make you feel like you are big **** on here or what?? I know it isn't helping your image on here at all just hurting it.

They're just some kids that aren't ready to be a man yet...that's why they bash me because it makes themselves feel good. metro's a midget that's why he bashes me cause I'm tall...maybe boxing helps his midget aggression and I guess MSG can't get any so he wants to bump moms now...these losers need to be banned. I remember a time when this forum was actually peaceful before any of these chumps were here...now this site is becoming a disgrace because of them...Knick fans don't act like this...it is a official...they are slaves to stupid...MSGquickfix33 and trashcard are slaves to stupid...and that is how I will now acknowledge them...the slaves to stupid should be banned I shall be the first to sign my name on that list...

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    One, I guess these "Dudes" (I say dudes in qoutes cause only a bitch struggles to get attention like this after a one night stand). Seriously! For a who has six jobs, "goes to college" (*again in quotes due to my lack of belief), is a boxer*, and all that is wonderful, how do you seemingly have so much spare time? Let me guess? Cause you full of **** and don't do anything except sit at home in your mama's basement.

MSGKnickz33: Take it easy. Talkin about dickin people's moms. How about something more original. The 80's called and asked for your stale mom joke back. MTV couldn't make your momma work as a series, what makes you think it will play here? Your opinion is IT sucks. Great. Those that don't hold the same opinion. You're a sycophant. You're probably one of those bitches who sing songs about hatin' snitches, but have the popo on speed dial.

Oh by the way Metro: You'll always be more punching bag than boxer.
    What's happenin...these kids are a trip...somebody's mother has done a poor job raising a son (or daughter) Someone needs to close this thread before metro's or his boyfriend's feelings get hurt (again) LOL

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

It was a joke.

Maybe you guys should try sex, it releases stress. Exercise is good too. We know you old guys are carrying an extra 100 pounds.

Dr. Carpy is pretty retarded for getting mad at me when it wasn't directed to him. Maybe he's 1's grandfather/e-lover?

1 and Only is profoundly retarded; he's on my ignore list but still dickrides my threads; he stays losing. If I take him off ignore and make him cry again I'll get suspended for abuse, lol.

It wasn't suppose to be that serious, but once again sexually frustrated unemployed low self esteem Isiahsexuals have to cry and make things dramatic.
    Last edited by metrocard; Dec 11, 2007 at 20:58.