Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Supersonics vs New York Knicks Game Thread

man, i understand stephon lost his pops and dats tough but plenty of players has lost love ones and showed up to play, i bet his pops would want him playing basketball right now, sitting back watching the team lose to scrubs is not going help stephon and sitting home is only going make it worst just thinking about it

Heres the new plan. One of the members of this site becomes close with the pilot of the teams charter flight and gets him **** faced drunk, and the plane crashes. Then we'll be like an expansion team and the NBA will feel bad and give us the top pick in the draft.

just embarrasing

I dont care whether our record says we are the second or third worst team, I believe we are the team that is not going anywhere soon. And it hurts.

Twolves = future with Jeff, Foye, and Brewer running the show. Would trade our team for that anyday.

Seatle - Green and Durant. Plus solid experiance in Kurt Thomas. Nice young centres in Swift and Wilcox.

Knicks - play no defence
    dont have chemistry
    dont have a shot blocker
    dont have a pure three point shooter
    dont have a special guard defender.
    Dont have a back up defender

Changes need to be made. I dont care if we throw this season away. Youth has to be the policyso at least we can salvage something from this crap season.

Knicks cant win without marbury just look. Marbury is the only guy who has a good assist to turnover ratio.

The knicks wont even make any changes so we are stuck with this for the rest of the year.

Nets are coming to NY in 2009 and Knicks are going to have a lot of trouble keeping all their fans.

Kidd >>> Marbury
    Carter >>>>Crawford
    Jefferson >>>> QRICH

i also was watching game night on nba tv and Peter Vecesy (who usually works my nerves) said it best. they look like they don't wanna b there. on paper, no way r the sonics supposed to beat the knicks.

somethings gotta change.

Well its the same old story that ends with a Knicks loss again again and again.I did think it was a very entertaining game to watch even thow we lost.It was close all threw the game but they just wanted it more.Randolph played really good tonight,Crawford had good game and Lee had ANOTHER good game and out played Curry again.

Seriously guys how in the world is Curry still starting? The guy flat out sucks and he is lazy as hell.When you can't be a force againist the Sonics that has no height at all then YOU SUCK.Its time for Curry to sit on the bench and let Lee take his spot and put Balkman in Lee's spot.

Thats another thing what did Balkman do to lose minutes?? Hell he does something good everytime he is out there.If Randolph goes back to throwing up bricks then set his butt on the bench and put Balkman in his spot.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Heres the new plan. One of the members of this site becomes close with the pilot of the teams charter flight and gets him **** faced drunk, and the plane crashes. Then we'll be like an expansion team and the NBA will feel bad and give us the top pick in the draft.
    Fine. I'll do it.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Where are all the Marbury haters now? This is the team without Marbury, they cant beat Philly, Seattle, and they only beat New Jersey because Kidd didnt play for New Jerz and I think Curry not playin for us also helped.
    This is not about Marbury. Of course they would be a bit less bad with Marbury but they are not good with him either + his attitude and his contract block the Knicks rebuild just as much as Isiah, Curry, James, Jeffries, etc.

What's really embarrassing is to see those jerseys on these knicks..

Veteran

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    and Curry wont block a shot.
    i think he blocked one... ofcourse hanging flame-broiled burgers around the basket might have given him some incentive... now if they hang cheese-burgers, curry mite turn into bill russell .

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Isiah is the guy who signed him to a 4 year deal too. Whats with Isiah signing guys to such long deals?.

IT signed him as a reward for his years of service... IT didn't give a ****, its dolan's $$$$...

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I loved those chants FIRE ISIAH!!!!!!!!!!! I saw tears in that ****ers eye.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    lol. Then the Knicks would pick Beasley, sign Arenas (injury prone) and sign Artest. Lucky David Lee, and Renaldo Balkman wouldn't be in the plane cause of personal reasons.

Is there any Isiahsexuals left? I dont know how anyone can still support him and this team, they can all be desribed as a plane crash. They dont need to all die in a plane crash because there plane already crashed. When you start losin to teams like PHilly and Seattle, ya know its time for changes.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by datruth
    man, i understand stephon lost his pops and dats tough but plenty of players has lost love ones and showed up to play, i bet his pops would want him playing basketball right now, sitting back watching the team lose to scrubs is not going help stephon and sitting home is only going make it worst just thinking about it
    Wow, using Marbury inability to get over his FATHER's death as the excuse for Isiah's failure as a human being?

I thought I never see an Isiahsexual go this low.

So let me guess

03-04 - His first year as GM
    04-05 - His first losing season as GM/Prez...lets give him another chance
    05-06 - Larry Brown
    06-07 - First year "rebuilding"

Not to pick on you, but you don't seem to have any discomfort with Isiah; which is a disgusting feeling if you're a real Knick fan. Thats like me not having discomfort when they did cancer experiments on Puerto Rican mothers or a Jew being cool with the Holocaust.

Anyway we got CHI on Friday, the Nets the next day....then IND then Cleveland.

We're going 6-19....I doubt we can beat Charlotte too, or anyone in the NBA for that matter.

I wonder who the Knicks will pick in the 08 draft. Projected to be even better the the Oden-Durant draft. I can't wait.