Seattle Supersonics vs New York Knicks Game Thread

GetRealistic

Starter
Its off topic, but seeing the jerseys from the 70's made me realize, how bar are uniforms are right now. I saw we fire Isiah and get an updated logo and some new uniforms. Change everything.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yea completely erase the Isiah era and forget about it. New jerseys, new players, new chealeaders(actually, they can stay), new logo. Right now the logo should be the WE SUCK with the flat basketball which is still my wallpaper.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I like the name Knicks I hope that name never changes... New Logo would be nice, new jerseys too. But a new owner and new management and new team should follow.

Atlanta got new jerseys and new secondary logo. nice look.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea idk we should change colors 2...i don't wanna look like mets...maybe umm...purple and aqua blue =D...that would be pretty freaking kool

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Wow, using Marbury inability to get over his FATHER's death as the excuse for Isiah's failure as a human being?

I thought I never see an Isiahsexual go this low.

So let me guess

03-04 - His first year as GM
04-05 - His first losing season as GM/Prez...lets give him another chance
05-06 - Larry Brown
06-07 - First year "rebuilding"

Not to pick on you, but you don't seem to have any discomfort with Isiah; which is a disgusting feeling if you're a real Knick fan. Thats like me not having discomfort when they did cancer experiments on Puerto Rican mothers or a Jew being cool with the Holocaust.

Anyway we got CHI on Friday, the Nets the next day....then IND then Cleveland.

We're going 6-19....I doubt we can beat Charlotte too, or anyone in the NBA for that matter.

man my fault, i apologize, it was the frustration talking..