8/20 games we've been down 20+
Eight blowouts. We've only played 20 games and we've been BLOWN OUT by 20+ in eight of them standing with a 6-14 record.
Look at our first, second, and third Court Leaders (they dont co-exist)
4) They are not Complimentary Leaders toward their teammates talents
Look at our design offense/defense plays
1) one on one halfcourt offense
2) man to man defense
Look at our Starters
1) Marbury (bad decision making)
2) Crawford (bad decision making, scared of contact)
3) Q.Richardson (The worst starter, need to be replaced)
4) Zach (lazy without any concept of defense)
5) Curry (Who? a discredit to all Bigmen)
Look at the rotation
1) No comunication
2) No co-existing
3) No Team structure
4) No planned play advised for opponents weakness
5) No Team-Defense
6) A halfcourt offensive system team that scores at 39% on "One on One" streetball plays.
Look at the reaction of the Head Coach and his coaching staff during this 6-14 record, they seem satisfied with the progress of this team.