The Official "Any Ideas?" Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We need to find a way to get Dolan and Isiah fired. Its too hard for me to stop watching the games and I think alot of us share that problem.

The question is, what can we do?

• Protest infront of the Garden
  • Get all none-Isiahsexuals to go to game, sit together, hold up big sign and make alot of noise
  • Hire an assassin to murder them
  • Find someone with mobb ties to have Isiah and Dolan threatened
  • Find someone to hack into www.Knicks.com and display hateful messages directed at Isiah and Dolan
  • Start a new trend of going to KNick games and supportin opponents, hoping it spreads throughout the Garden. Make home games away games.

Thoughts, and anymore ideas?

The suffering will continue until changes are made.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I did my best not to watch last night, but tuned in during commercial breaks.

This is the God's honest truth.

I never lasted more than 2 possessions. That's the longest they seemed to go without someone turning the ball over, taking a stupid shot, allowing a Sonic to get an offensive rebound because all the Knicks were standing around like idiots, breaking down defensively etc....

This may be among the worst professional basketball teams I have ever seen and I'm watching the NBA since the late 60s.

At this point I am rooting for them to lose every single game. The thing that maximizes the chances of Isiah getting fired is the team losing as often as possible. Let's face it, that's a big chunk of what we need to at least start moving in the right direction. WE need to get rid of Isiah in every way shape and form.

I don't even care about the playoffs anymore. Even if we get the 8th seed, we are going out in the first round anyway. I'd rather we finish with one of the worst records, get a great draft pick, get rid of Isiah, and put this nightmare behind us as soon as possible.

With a top pick, a few moves, and a good coach, maybe next year we can start turning the corner and eventually get to the promised land before I die of old age. This is just too painful.

Last edited:

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
We need to find a way to get Dolan and Isiah fired. Its too hard for me to stop watching the games and I think alot of us share that problem.

The question is, what can we do?
  • Protest infront of the Garden
  • Get all none-Isiahsexuals to go to game, sit together, hold up big sign and make alot of noise
  • Hire an assassin to murder them
  • Find someone with mobb ties to have Isiah and Dolan threatened
  • Find someone to hack into www.Knicks.com and display hateful messages directed at Isiah and Dolan
  • Start a new trend of going to KNick games and supportin opponents, hoping it spreads throughout the Garden. Make home games away games.
Thoughts, and anymore ideas?

The suffering will continue until changes are made.

Well, some of the ideas like have Isiah assassinated is enticing and appealing but impossible. Dolan can't be fired because he owns everything so unless the NBA pulls a similar move with him as MLB did with Steinbrenner back in the late 80's early 90's where he was banned from his own team, we are in trouble. I think boycotting 1 televised game would get the message across. If Dolan had to face that humiliation, I think he would make a move. If the Knicks fans could pull that off, where they would pan around and do the over head shots of MSG and it is empty and not 100% because not everyone cares that much so people are going to show up to the game but if it is say 70% empty that would really come across. It would be enough that the announcers would entertain it and the news media would pick up on it. That's what we could do to make it a statement.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Well, some of the ideas like have Isiah assassinated is enticing and appealing but impossible. Dolan can't be fired because he owns everything so unless the NBA pulls a similar move with him as MLB did with Steinbrenner back in the late 80's early 90's where he was banned from his own team, we are in trouble. I think boycotting 1 televised game would get the message across. If Dolan had to face that humiliation, I think he would make a move. If the Knicks fans could pull that off, where they would pan around and do the over head shots of MSG and it is empty and not 100% because not everyone cares that much so people are going to show up to the game but if it is say 70% empty that would really come across. It would be enough that the announcers would entertain it and the news media would pick up on it. That's what we could do to make it a statement.

Sounds good but how would we get spread the word? I have a couple ideas:
  1. Word of mouth
  2. Join other Knick forums and post the message
  3. Post on MSGnetwork.com, I dont know if the got a forum or a blog of whatever

We have alot of creative people on here who will think of some more things once they see this.

paris401

Starter
if there were no people in the arena to boo the players and scream 'fire isiah', maybe jimmy would get the message....

since that won't happen, i fear we are stuck with isiah certainly for this year... and maybe longer...

ouch....

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
hope to God Cablevision does get taken over and the new parent company shows James Dolans the door. blame isiah, steph, curry, layden, or whoever, the one constant through this decade of failure is dolan. get him out, and then the rebuilding can finally begin.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
how about we get some1 inside MSG to put that "Night at the Starbury" video up on the big screen during the intro or halftime.... hey its a funny start

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
how about we get some1 inside MSG to put that "Night at the Starbury" video up on the big screen during the intro or halftime.... hey its a funny start

Hahaha Thats my favorite video rite now. If someone did that the whole crowd would be laughin at them, even Cylde and MIke Breen, Gus, Kenny, Al, whoever i would want Marbury takin out and Curry put into it. Someone should send it to TNT so they can play it. Thats the best video, the Where Knicks Happens videos are classics to, but A Night at the Starbury wins.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Im thinking maybe something like a walkout during a game at halftime or something.

Yes I love that idea and I think it would be awesome.Just think one minute MSG would be jam packed with fans then all of a sudden MSG would be empty.PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace:

Last edited:
people could possibly spread the word by calling stephen a smith's radio show on espn radio on the day of the game and talk about it. A Lot of knick fans listen to that radio show to hear what screamin a smith's gotta say, and we know he would talk about it on espn that night. Hey...it could help..

metrocard

Legend
Stephen A Smith is a dickhead and a defendant of Isiah Thomas. He constantly used Marbury as a scapegoat for Isiahs' failures. Even today its hard for Stephen A Smith to put a lot of deserved blame on Isiah. Dude is bias as helland is the head of Isiahsexuals in the media world. Anyone who targets Marbury as the primary problem for the Knicks doesn't understand whats going on and is totally unaware of whats holding us back from success. We're a little success with Marbury by going 23-19 under Lenny Wilkins and making the playoffs. Unfortunately from that day to today...we haven't had any success at all.

Basically its hard to think of a plan because what we want is unrealistic.

Dolan gone, Isiah gone...these are unrealistic things because those guys have all the power they need to stay in business and control.

But I don't know, I'm not an economist so I can't figure whats the deal.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hell yea I just had a post in the How all Knick fans feel thread about how I dont like him either and I didnt like it when he made fun of Marbury. Since then, I havent payed much attention to him. I didnt know he was still an Isiahsexual, Im shocked but angered that they still exist. Anyone who is still an Isiahsexual is clearly suck his Nuts or gettin there nuts sucked by Isiah.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
front121906.jpg

Getting this jackass out of NY.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
well the walking out on halftime bet u only a couple of people would do it cuz hey now only knicks fan go and watch the game tourist do and hey if i got sideline seats fuck that i wouldent leave neither lolz