Thread: We are the worst team in the league!!!!!!!

Default We are the worst team in the league!!!!!!!

And I have the MSGKnickz33 stat of the day which proves this.

The Knicks average 93.6 points per game
    The Knicks allow 102.5 points per game

The difference is 8.9 points, the highest in the league. Minnesota is second with a difference of 8.4 points per game.

The team that averages the largest margin of victory would be the Celtics.
    Points for = 101.1
    points against = 87.3
    Difference = 13.8 points

Why are the Celtics so good defensivley? Looking at the players on their team, it doesnt make sense to me. I officially hate the Celtics, I was gonna try to root for them this year cuz I knew they were gonna win anyways but I didnt think theyd be winning like this. F*ck them!!!

AS far as the standings go, we are tied with Memphis as the 4th worst team in the league. Seattle, Miami, and Minnesota are all behind us.

I think despite the fact that we are record wise 4th worse, We are the worse. The point differential between what the knicks score and what their opponents score is sad and pathetic, this is a repeat of the year Larry Brown was head coach.

I actually hope Peter Vescey was right, that the players have given up because if they are trying then they dont belong in the NBA.

As Knick fans, we have a problem. Our team does not reflect NY in anyway, it is soft, *****, fat, and it sucks. NY is the best city in the world, the streets are rough like the Knicks D in the 90's. We need to do Sumthin!!!!! Help!!!!!

lolz because man the celtics Rush at u...they run the there man and they get scared and they miss alot...i see them play they play weird defense but effective like Rush Defense

The only thing I like about the Celtics is the color Green... Personaly no matter how bad the Knicks are and how bad they'll probably be for the next 2,3, or maby 4 years I'll still look for the positive in our team (none right now) and suffer through the bad times were going through right now( and forseable future). I think you speak for all Knick fans inside and outside NY when you say that We all want the real Knicks back Mason ,Oakley ,Ewing ,Starks hell even H.Davis,C.Ward,C.Childs. Not to worry though Knicks fans it seems to me that we are a competitive team in 20 year spurts early 70's , early 90's and now hopefully the 10's !!!

Veteran

The Celtics PREPARED for this regular season throughout the entire Offseason with THREE LEADERSHIP Players...

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

No only one of those guys is a true leader. Its KG. Both half maybe 1/3 of what KG has as a leader.

Especially Ray Allen, He doesnt respond well to havin a good defender on him. I'll give Pierce his props, hes a great player not as great as Garnett but their both all stars. I'll be upset if Ray Allen makes the allstar team. Hes the type of player that will keep shootin when hes havin a bad night and end up with a low field goal percentage, sounds like Crawford. The difference is Crawford does this every single time he plays.