Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Dont complain about D Lee. He is one of the better players on this team. He actually cares unlike Curry.. Curry got blocked, as a Center he sucks. No actually as a professional Basketball he blows!
    I agree, I know I got on Lee (no homo) sayin hes not an allstar but hes one of our most valuable players. He plays hard and he plays to win. Hes a true professional and he should be in the starting lineup instead of Currys Fat ASS.

I am following the game on ESPN gamecast, I don't have MSG at home. This is also my first post. Crawford doesn't seem to be shooting well. Still, a close game. Maybe we can pull this one out, did Curry start?

that's cool, man. they're down by 3 at the half, how is everyones' atitude? rock on. any isiah stories yet?

I think the ball shud go in Z-Bo's hands more often, he's passin the ball better, i'd trade Curry and try to bring in a shot blockin center, Curry jus looks lost on defense, dis dude's hopless......

curry is a bum, maybe if we get rid of curry and make jerome james the number one dude, he will react positively; remember that playoff series with the sonics? it's there if he feels comfortable. so let's just unclutter the mess and let our players shine.

Jerome James is a waste of space and money, but if Isiahs gonna keep this team together he deserves a chance because of how much Curry Sucks but give Randolph Morris a chance first. And Especially Wilson Chandler, F*ck Isiah for not playin him.

Curry sucks, His Fat ASS needs to go first. He is the worst player on this team. For Isiah to call him the franchise player and make him the go to guy makes me sick.Curry just turned the ball over again.

Whats up fellow knicks fans! this is my first post. Have a lil faith in Curry it cant get any worst then how he's been playing he's just in a slump.

Originally Posted by GhostBrown
    Whats up fellow knicks fans! this is my first post. Have a lil faith in Curry it cant get any worst then how he's been playing he's just in a slump.

Its good to see these new members but Curry needs to be traded. Hes normally not as bad as hes been but hes still bad. Even when he does score he never plays defense and he dosnt rebound. Lets trade him for a high 1st rounder in the 2008 draft, it gonna be deep. And plus we'll have a another lottery pick cuz we aint makin the playoffs.

Mardy Collins needs to play more, who saw him get that steel and break up the fast break?

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Mardy Collins is a crazy talent. I watched a lot of games when he was in Temple.. The Knicks gotta play him. . He is what you want in a PG. Good thinkin MSG.

yea it comes down to just playing the young guys, starting from scratch. looking at it like that, the situation isn't that bad. dump.

I think Mardy can play, Isiah has show patience with everyone else except Mardy. Oh yeah, there was the situation with Marbury but the starters are gettin too many minutes and the young guys like Mardy, Chandler, Morris, Balkmen, and Lee.

tell me curry has 0 points in 11 minutes right now..i can't wait for the articles tomorow. it's just a self-defeating prophecy at this point. what is there to be said of z's numbers like this, pretty much on a consistent basis?

also, it looks like he's playing the line up we read about in that realgm article (forgot the name, something GM).

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I am hoping that Knicks trade Curry tomorrow.

Wilson Chandler checked into the game!!!!