Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Its good to see these new members but Curry needs to be traded. Hes normally not as bad as hes been but hes still bad. Even when he does score he never plays defense and he dosnt rebound. Lets trade him for a high 1st rounder in the 2008 draft, it gonna be deep. And plus we'll have a another lottery pick cuz we aint makin the playoffs.
    Man we cant give up this soon, our record sucks but we are only a couple games from the rest of the pack. Centers are hard to get, a least a good one. We havent gotten anything out of James if we had a decent backup that can could be used as a go to defender some of Curry's flaws could be hid.

just as we're talking about playing the youth, they make this run. hopefully tonight is a wake up. we might even win this one.

Originally Posted by GhostBrown
    Man we cant give up this soon, our record sucks but we are only a couple games from the rest of the pack. Centers are hard to get, a least a good one. We havent gotten anything out of James if we had a decent backup that can could be used as a go to defender some of Curry's flaws could be hid.
    Curry sucks, hes gotta go. Theres no way any team can play good defense with him, he disrupts the defense and slows down the office. We all know he cant defend and he cant rebound, hes soft. This team will never go anywhere as long as Isiah and Curry are here. We need changes.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

We are this much closer to this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The name Derrick Rose.... One of the best PGs that will ever enter the league. Handles, Dunks, Shot, PASSES, DEFENDS, LEADERSHIP.

he seems kind of small, is that the mayo kid?

Check out some of those passes.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    We are this much closer to this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The name Derrick Rose.... One of the best PGs that will ever enter the league. Handles, Dunks, Shot, PASSES, DEFENDS, LEADERSHIP.

We gotta trade Curry to a team that sucks like Philly or Minnesota and get their draftpick. Crawford too, they should both be traded. Metros had some really good trade proposals with both those teams.

We gotta get this Derrick Rose, hes got some of the best hops i seen.

Its not only the hops its the Passin, Shootin, and Leadership he has. If we make a trade with Philly or Minnesota and the Knicks acquire a 1st round pick. THe rebuilding process will be on the way.

Derrick Rose 1st Pick Knicks.
    Micheal Beasley 2nd Pick Knicks. (Was Minnesotas pick)
    DeAndre Jordan 4th Pick Knicks (Was Phillys pick)

I wish...

I just dont understand how, curry doesnt get mad or anything, I would go for a flagrant here or there or something, The knicks need to move him into the projects (Red Hook) would work to tuffen his a** up a little. Maybe he's on medication for his heart problem, and that has him playing soft. He's starting to remind me of Benoit Benjaman from the nets back in the day.

You know why Ghost? Because Eddy Curry doesn't care. Thats why.

wow, having only followed on espn gamecast, it seems to me this team could be half decent just by dumping curry.

We got too many guards on this team, we need a shot blockin center, n build da franchise round Randolph....

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Its not only the hops its the Passin, Shootin, and Leadership he has. If we make a trade with Philly or Minnesota and the Knicks acquire a 1st round pick. THe rebuilding process will be on the way.

Derrick Rose 1st Pick Knicks.
    Micheal Beasley 2nd Pick Knicks. (Was Minnesotas pick)
    DeAndre Jordan 4th Pick Knicks (Was Phillys pick)
    That would be nice, that would make the knicks hard (no homo)
    I wish...

Originally Posted by GhostBrown
    I just dont understand how, curry doesnt get mad or anything, I would go for a flagrant here or there or something, The knicks need to move him into the projects (Red Hook) would work to tuffen his a** up a little. Maybe he's on medication for his heart problem, and that has him playing soft. He's starting to remind me of Benoit Benjaman from the nets back in the day.
    Your rite, Curry is too soft, hes not hard (no homo). Its not part of who he is as a person to be aggressive. He tries to sometimes but he fails as seen tonite. He tried goin up for a couple of dunks but got rejected. He would make a good backup but not for what hes gettin paid. Role players dont usually get whatever hes gettin. What is it, 10MIL a year? sumthin like that, rite?

No no no... We got (mediocre) or overdue no good guards that need to be traded . Thats it.. We bring in Rose, and its over the knicks are a completly different team... As for shot blockin goes, look at DeAndre Jordan he is a beast.

Originally Posted by Moz106
    We got too many guards on this team, we need a shot blockin center, n build da franchise round Randolph....
    TUrnover prone NO... DId Portland want to build there franchise around him when getting ODEN nah.. Did they try in his early years ...yes ? Was it successful.?? no.... Do you watch any knick games, Z Bo isn't playing to potental.....why build a team around him... Blows my mind how dumb your post is..