New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread

dp43

Rookie
wow, having only followed on espn gamecast, it seems to me this team could be half decent just by dumping curry.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
We got too many guards on this team, we need a shot blockin center, n build da franchise round Randolph....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its not only the hops its the Passin, Shootin, and Leadership he has. If we make a trade with Philly or Minnesota and the Knicks acquire a 1st round pick. THe rebuilding process will be on the way.

Derrick Rose 1st Pick Knicks.
Micheal Beasley 2nd Pick Knicks. (Was Minnesotas pick)
DeAndre Jordan 4th Pick Knicks (Was Phillys pick)

That would be nice, that would make the knicks hard (no homo)
I wish...

I just dont understand how, curry doesnt get mad or anything, I would go for a flagrant here or there or something, The knicks need to move him into the projects (Red Hook) would work to tuffen his a** up a little. Maybe he's on medication for his heart problem, and that has him playing soft. He's starting to remind me of Benoit Benjaman from the nets back in the day.

Your rite, Curry is too soft, hes not hard (no homo). Its not part of who he is as a person to be aggressive. He tries to sometimes but he fails as seen tonite. He tried goin up for a couple of dunks but got rejected. He would make a good backup but not for what hes gettin paid. Role players dont usually get whatever hes gettin. What is it, 10MIL a year? sumthin like that, rite?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
No no no... We got (mediocre) or overdue no good guards that need to be traded . Thats it.. We bring in Rose, and its over the knicks are a completly different team... As for shot blockin goes, look at DeAndre Jordan he is a beast.

nyKnicks126

We got too many guards on this team, we need a shot blockin center, n build da franchise round Randolph....

TUrnover prone NO... DId Portland want to build there franchise around him when getting ODEN nah.. Did they try in his early years ...yes ? Was it successful.?? no.... Do you watch any knick games, Z Bo isn't playing to potental.....why build a team around him... Blows my mind how dumb your post is..

metrocard

Legend
Getting laid >>>> watching the Knicks

I looked at the STATS...Curry only played 13 mintues...wtf? Was Isiah putting his son on timeout? What a quinky dinky that we play more competitive with a hot Bulls with Curry's minutes limited. CHANDLER HAD 6 points!!! OH SHIT!!!

Derrick Rose is a phenom
He's younger than me
6"4 185 lbs

He's a hybrid between Jason Kidd and Dwayne Wade

His only weakness is his outside shooting which can be improved with work.

I don't think Minnesota is giving up Beasley, and I heard some scouts say Beasley is like an athletic Randolph.

If we don't get Rose(Damn I really want Rose)...theres another PG franchise player from SPAIN

His name is Ricky Rubio...his best attributes are defense, passing and ball handling....something we can use. He's born in 1990 and is already being compared to Pete Maravich.

Here's a video of his defensive highlites

A Euro with defensive skills? we already know they got the fundamentals down packed.

Theres mad highlights of him on youtube...he'll be available in the 2009 draft if we don't get Rose.

Tank 4 Rose!!! start the movement!

TUrnover prone NO... DId Portland want to build there franchise around him when getting ODEN nah.. Did they try in his early years ...yes ? Was it successful.?? no.... Do you watch any knick games, Z Bo isn't playing to potental.....why build a team around him... Blows my mind how dumb your post is..

Dog Z-Bo is the only knick thats gonna sniff the all-star team, ture he is flawed with his passing but his numbers are his numbers he's a double-double that more can you want for what we gave up in Frye plus Fred Jones isnt doing bad at all. That whole thing was one of thomas's best GM moves.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
If we don't get Rose(Damn I really want Rose)...theres another PG franchise player from SPAIN

His name is Ricky Rubio...his best attributes are defense, passing and ball handling....something we can use. He's born in 1990 and is already being compared to Pete Maravich.

!

dont count on it, isiah dont draft players from over-seas

Pricey

Rotation player
We are this much closer to this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The name Derrick Rose.... One of the best PGs that will ever enter the league. Handles, Dunks, Shot, PASSES, DEFENDS, LEADERSHIP.
That guy looks sick!!!!

Lets start tanking, oops we already had

pat

Starter
Dont complain about D Lee. He is one of the better players on this team. He actually cares unlike Curry.. Curry got blocked, as a Center he sucks. No actually as a professional Basketball he blows!

Although I like Lee (because he plays with a lot of heart), I have to say that he is totally overrated. Just check his +/- for this season's games.

Kiyaman

Legend
No NBA Team want to lose to the POOR Knicks!

Crawford shot another 7-22 in 44 minutes of playingtime, the team shot 41%.
Crawford never follow up on his shot, plus he cant score when the team is under pressure and needs a point or a second go to guy to score.
Whats wrong with the above statement?
Crawford (career shows he) is a 3rd or 4th option on Offense.
Why have Crawford been the Knicks first option on offense in the Knicks last 5-games inwhich each game resulted in LOSSES???

Kiyaman

Legend
When Nocioni blocked Curry shot the next time on offense the Knick-Team was supposed to set-up a play for Curry to DUNK on Nocioni or Smith for Payback. But this Knick-Team dont have an OFFENSIVE-SYSTEM to do such a thing where Curry or Zach could actually go "One on One" in the Low-Post.

paris401

Starter
did any one else notice that 'wide-load' (aka eddie curry) had his back to the ball on "D" numerous times... how he hell can u defend, when u don't know where the ball is...

is anyone teaching this guy??

nyKnicks126

No, I can't stand them Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford, and Zach Randolph (despite the numbers he is getting)..... I gotta say we need Steph back. I dont care if he is playing poorly now. But he is still an expiring contract in 2 years, and he is a decent player to have.

Metro about that rookie.. Rubio. Do you know his draft status? is it between 10-25 pick? I never seen the guy really. I dont know.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
No NBA Team want to lose to the POOR Knicks!

Crawford shot another 7-22 in 44 minutes of playingtime, the team shot 41%.
Crawford never follow up on his shot, plus he cant score when the team is under pressure and needs a point or a second go to guy to score.
Whats wrong with the above statement?
Crawford (career shows he) is a 3rd or 4th option on Offense.
Why have Crawford been the Knicks first option on offense in the Knicks last 5-games inwhich each game resulted in LOSSES???

crawford was not the go to guy down the stretch, what were u watching, zach and actually fred jones were featured more than jamal