MADISON SQUARE GULAG!!! OMFG, Can you Believe This SHIT??

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
:update: "A spectator who heckled Knicks Coach Isiah Thomas on Wednesday night received a printed warning card from a security guard to stop what he was doing or face ejection from Madison Square Garden." :gony:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/14/sports/basketball/14garden.html?ref=basketball

So says: " ... Coach Isiah Thomas, who has expressed his displeasure with the fans."

Thomass's astonishing level of ineptitude, stupidity and sleaziness has done nothing but cost the team $11.9 million dollars by being nothing more than a lowlife convicted sex offender rather than being a VP, President, GM, Coach and Jim Dolans personal sex slave, not to mention his being personally responsible for wasting millions more by giving idiots long term contracts for excessive amounts of money, more than anyone else with a brain in the NBA would have for such losers the likes of Stephon Marbury.

The article goes on to say: "The fan, Michael Katz, an accountant from Westchester County, said he was not cursing but was merely yelling critical remarks at Thomas ... " "I said, ?Isiah, just stay in the chair, because the players don?t listen to you anyway."

He said the security guard walked up to him from near the court, handed him the card and said, ?This is your warning.?

This freaking idiot has the nerve to criticize fans who boo, heckle and criticize his inability to to do nothing more than ruin their sports franchise!!

Jim Dolan is
nothing more than Cablevision's MORON of a corporate baby sitter who does nothing more than continue to display an endless and mind-boggling depth of ignorance by allowing this criminal to remain on the MSG payroll.

There appears to be no end to the madness going on with this organization!

When in the world will this all end? :ban: the games, that's when!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
This is getting out of hand. The Knicks Employees are f#cked up. Dolan is a dumbass. The fans are the ones that care. Without us the knicks would not make any money. ..... I can't stand whats goin on.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
We need to keep trying to organize Garden boycotts and whatever else we can to get Isiah fired.

I also don't think they can throw you out for holding up insulting signs. But's let be specific. If Peter V is right, a lot of out players want out. That's really not what we want. We want Isiah out. To the extent that the players "tank", that helps our cause. But we don't want to lose guys like Lee and Balkman etc.... So all the effort must be directed at Isiah and Dolan.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yall need to hand out cards during the 1st half of a game and get everyone to leave at halftime. This is F*cked up, the fans pay alot of money to watch this team fail night after night.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yall need to hand out cards during the 1st half of a game and get everyone to leave at halftime. This is F*cked up, the fans pay alot of money to watch this team fail night after night.

Yes sir, Mad money too. Its different to pay for a game, and see a good effort, not pay for a game and see your team suck. I think we gotta boycot MSG one day. Seriously we will be in the history books for it. It happened in Legia Warsawa a Polish Soccer team it can happen here. maybe.

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
Yes sir, Mad money too. Its different to pay for a game, and see a good effort, not pay for a game and see your team suck. I think we gotta boycot MSG one day. Seriously we will be in the history books for it. It happened in Legia Warsawa a Polish Soccer team it can happen here. maybe.
Hell yea

thats a good idea

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
u know, i got one more ticket comming up for this season to go to, untill SOME sort of big change happens, this will b the last game i go to for a while. F*CKIN WARNING CARDS?!!!!!!!

this is what i think of these warning cards

:barf: cablevision

they won't b happy 'till we all leave the team.

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
HELP!!! tHe iNmAtEs aRe rUnNiNg tHe aSSyLuM!!!

SHIT IS ABSOLUTELY OUT OF CONTROL AT THE GARDEN!!!

"Here's the fed-up Knicks fan who got kicked out of Madison Square Garden for simply holding up a sign that declared, "FIRE ISIAH." ... "

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2007/12/19/2007-12-19_fan_says_fire_isiah_sign_got_him_booted_.html

nyk_nyk

All Star
I think a huge part of the problem is James Dolan. He has no idea how to run a baasketball team. He basically was given this team by his father like it was a used train set. He doesn't know what to do when things get real bad because he's probably always had someone to bail him out of situations. I'm actually quite impressed with Isaiah for pimp slapping Dolan and being the real boss of MSG (as bad as that may be). He must be the HNIC up in there for real because any other coach in any other league would have been shown the door by now.

jzero29

Rotation player
MSG is a mess!

This is getting out of hand. The Knicks Employees are f#cked up. Dolan is a dumbass. The fans are the ones that care. Without us the knicks would not make any money. ..... I can't stand whats goin on.
Don't blame the employees, they're just doing their jobs, blame the jerk telling them to give out these cards, Dolan!!! Don't blame the messenger.