where's marbury?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Boxing is different type/intesnity/everything.

If Crawford is the best Knick player, then we're in trouble.

Prove to me Crawford has done more than Stephon Marbury, just don't say it.

b4 i start, let me start off saying that i love stephon marbury, the thing i hate about stephon is dat he dont take advantages and thats almost every night, theres no reason why jason williams and jameer nelson should be out playing you, in my opinion stephon could take every PG in da league off the dribble but yet most of the times you dont even know stephon is playing, ,most of the time stephon decides to really play ball when we down 18 and when we finally in striking distance stephon loses his aggressiveness, and i dont have to prove how jamal has been more productive than stephon, just check who got the most game winners the last couple of years in da entire league, on my last point, metro u such a hypocrite, stephon and jamals TO averages are very similar

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What the F*ck are you talkin about? Crawfords a F*ckin turnover waitin to happen. While Crawford is approachin the 3 turnover a game mark, Marbury averagaes exaclty 2 which will go down as he continues to get in better shape. Marbury has games where he dont turn the ball over once, with Crawford its always a minimum of 2 turnovers but more like 3-5. As bad as Jamal is, Zach is the king of turnovers averaging 3.15 a game. Oh yea, Crawford has played more games then any other player in the league without ever playing in a playoff game. Theres a reason for that, he constantly turns the ball over and plays no D. Im not exagerating, no D at ALL.

GetRealistic

Starter
We all get at you like Marbury get off his nuts. The fact of the matter is he hasn't won since hes been here. Hes the point guard its his job to lead. And ill give you that Marbury played good D last year, but what D has he played this year?

GetRealistic

Starter
Alot more D then Crawford will play this whole season.

To steal from Metro your a Marburysexual. But can we all just admit that its not just one players fault, the true problem is that all these similiar players are on the same team. The problem is the whole not the parts.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You are a Crawfordsexual. There is no such thing as a Marbury sexual, but I agree with part 2. The problem is the whole team as a group, the coach, the GM, and the owner. There are certain pieces in this puzzle that dont fit. If 2 of them were to be thrown out and some better pieces were brought in, I think the puzzle might fit together better but theres still problems.

What am I talkin about?

Jamal Ass-Terd and Un-Steady Eddy Don't Worry Curry who cant hurry unless its time to eat at Burger King with King James the fast food is to blame for Jerhomo, EC, and Z-slow-Bo bein fat and out of shape homos Isiah gives this team bad promo

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
What the F*ck are you talkin about? Crawfords a F*ckin turnover waitin to happen. While Crawford is approachin the 3 turnover a game mark, Marbury averagaes exaclty 2 which will go down as he continues to get in better shape. Marbury has games where he dont turn the ball over once, with Crawford its always a minimum of 2 turnovers but more like 3-5. As bad as Jamal is, Zach is the king of turnovers averaging 3.15 a game. Oh yea, Crawford has played more games then any other player in the league without ever playing in a playoff game. Theres a reason for that, he constantly turns the ball over and plays no D. Im not exagerating, no D at ALL.

lmaooo, do u look at the stat sheet, stephon's career average is 3.1 TOs a game, the only reason its 2.0 right now is because the last couple of games he only played about 10 minutes, and i again i stress this, i dont dislike stephon,im just saying, if u going knock on somebody(jamal) about being TO prone and then defend marbury, dats just wrong

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmaooo, do u look at the stat sheet, stephon's career average is 3.1 TOs a game, the only reason its 2.0 right now is because the last couple of games he only played about 10 minutes, and i again i stress this, i dont dislike stephon,im just saying, if u going knock on somebody(jamal) about being TO prone and then defend marbury, dats just wrong

Its not fair to go by marburys stats so far, family deaths plus Isiah. Lets take a look at last year when Marbury averaged 2.4 turnovers compared to Crawfords 2.8, who has the ball more the point guard or the shooting guard? Let me ask you this, is there any position where the player has the ball more then the point guard? Crawford should not average more turnovers then Marbury, the knicks point guard who has the ball in his hands twice as much as any other player.

Marburys turnovers happen mainly because of Eddy Curry. They run plays where Currys suppose to get the ball but he doesnt get good positioning and the ball gets knocked away from him. Crawfords turnovers are always tough too watch, like the one posted by Metro. Other ways Crawford turns the ball over include: palming, hop step, and BAD passes. Almost once a game you see Crawford throw a pass to someone on the other team or out of bounds.

Shooting guards normally are known for being able to shoot, which is why there called shooting guards. Theres a long list of shooting guards who shoot better and are better then Crawford:

Vince cArter
Kobe Bryant
Michael Redd
Brandon Roy
Rip Hamilton
Larry Hughes
Dwayne Wade
Ricky Davis
Mike Dunleavy
Ben Gordon
Raja Bell
Manuel Ginobli
Cuttino Mobley
Bonzi Wells
Allen Iverson
Stephen Jackson
Kevin Martin
Joe Johnson
Monta Ellis
Rashad Mccants
Willie Green

I can keep goin, 22 shooting guards named and probably another 22 who are better then Crawford. Crawford has no significance as a player, hes no star. You can call him "player A" or "player B" cuz thats all he is, just another role player who should be comin off the bench. Hes not even a good role player.

Marbury is still a top 10PG, some of you would probably say 15. Although I disagree I can accept that but any lower then 15 is not valid. It doesnt count because thats false to say theres 15 point guards better then Marbury.

Just one last stat for you, 3pt shooting %'s:

marbury = 42%
Crawford = 32%

In conclusion, Crawford is more turnover prone then Marbury when he doesnt have the ball in his hands as much. This also shows how selfish Zach Randolph is to be averaging 3.15 turnovers per game. But back to Crawford, he is just another player, theres nothing important about him. Theres a long list of shooting guards better then him (see above). Unlike lunch for Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, and Jerome James, this discussion is over.

metrocard

Legend
b4 i start, let me start off saying that i love stephon marbury, the thing i hate about stephon is dat he dont take advantages and thats almost every night, theres no reason why jason williams and jameer nelson should be out playing you, in my opinion stephon could take every PG in da league off the dribble but yet most of the times you dont even know stephon is playing, ,most of the time stephon decides to really play ball when we down 18 and when we finally in striking distance stephon loses his aggressiveness, and i dont have to prove how jamal has been more productive than stephon, just check who got the most game winners the last couple of years in da entire league, on my last point, metro u such a hypocrite, stephon and jamals TO averages are very similar

Theres actually a reason.

Eddy Curry.

Marbury's role in Isiah's offense is to be passive and overfeed Curry.

Everyone knows Marbury is superior to Jameer Nelson and Jason Williams, those guys are barely holding on to their starting jobs with Carlos Arroyo threating Jameer, and isn't Quinn the starter for Miami right now?

Anyway, Isiah is an ass and isn't utilizing Marbury to his fullest ability; making take a back seat to a PUSSY like Curry.

Game winners? I can triple that number and it'll equal the ammount of game losers Jamal has.

Jamal is a cancer to New York Knicks and is probably the worst starting SG we've had since Shandon Anderson. Shandon Anderson's defense was much more valuable than Crawford's clumsy offensive skills. We've been killed and put in shitty situations because of a trademark Jamal Crawford 25 foot BRICK that leads to an easy fast break point for the opposition. Or how about the trademark traveling calls or ridiculous passes.

There are so many stats, videoclips, and analysis I can bring out on Crawford its ridiculous. So don't let me start if you don't have nothing on why NYK Jamal > NYK Stephon. Marbury took us to the playoffs with a .500 record of 23-19, Crawford has never. Marbury's playoff appearance > Everything Crawford has done in his basketball life. All Crawford has given us is losing basketball.

Its not fair to go by marburys stats so far, family deaths plus Isiah. Lets take a look at last year when Marbury averaged 2.4 turnovers compared to Crawfords 2.8, who has the ball more the point guard or the shooting guard? Let me ask you this, is there any position where the player has the ball more then the point guard? Crawford should not average more turnovers then Marbury, the knicks point guard who has the ball in his hands twice as much as any other player.

Marburys turnovers happen mainly because of Eddy Curry. They run plays where Currys suppose to get the ball but he doesnt get good positioning and the ball gets knocked away from him. Crawfords turnovers are always tough too watch, like the one posted by Metro. Other ways Crawford turns the ball over include: palming, hop step, and BAD passes. Almost once a game you see Crawford throw a pass to someone on the other team or out of bounds.

Shooting guards normally are known for being able to shoot, which is why there called shooting guards. Theres a long list of shooting guards who shoot better and are better then Crawford:

Vince cArter
Kobe Bryant
Michael Redd
Brandon Roy
Rip Hamilton
Larry Hughes
Dwayne Wade
Ricky Davis
Mike Dunleavy
Ben Gordon
Raja Bell
Manuel Ginobli
Cuttino Mobley
Bonzi Wells
Allen Iverson
Stephen Jackson
Kevin Martin
Joe Johnson
Monta Ellis
Rashad Mccants
Willie Green

I can keep goin, 22 shooting guards named and probably another 22 who are better then Crawford. Crawford has no significance as a player, hes no star. You can call him "player A" or "player B" cuz thats all he is, just another role player who should be comin off the bench. Hes not even a good role player.

Marbury is still a top 10PG, some of you would probably say 15. Although I disagree I can accept that but any lower then 15 is not valid. It doesnt count because thats false to say theres 15 point guards better then Marbury.

marbury = 42%
Crawford = 32%

In conclusion, Crawford is more turnover prone then Marbury when he doesnt have the ball in his hands as much. This also shows how selfish Zach Randolph is to be averaging 3.15 turnovers per game. But back to Crawford, he is just another player, theres nothing important about him. Theres a long list of shooting guards better then him (see above). Unlike lunch for Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, and Jerome James, this discussion is over.

Exactly...who the can be condifent about this starting five when we don't have a top 20 center starting, nor a top 20 SG? SG, SF, and C are our weakest positions by far.

Marbury and Randolph are B level players, but not the players we need in the future.

Marbury is a PG...guys like Nash, Kidd average 3-4 turnovers, same with Davis, its common.

Crawford is a SG, a SHOOTING GUARD and shoots poorly, is turnover prone and weak defensively.

Get it through your head...Crawford is ass. I repeat, Crawford is culo.

We all get at you like Marbury get off his nuts. The fact of the matter is he hasn't won since hes been here. Hes the point guard its his job to lead. And ill give you that Marbury played good D last year, but what D has he played this year?

Okay guy, heres trivia for you.

Which current New York Knick is the only make a playoff appearance in a Knicks uniform?

Another question to contradict your post.

What D has Crawford played ever?

What D has Curry played ever?

"The fact of the matter is Curry and Crawford haven't won since they been here".

Everything you say is a contradiction and only builds the strength of validity that Marbury is just a scapegoat for the Isiahsexuals when the weakest links are in my signature.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
Fk me!!!!

I didnt know so many people hated Crawford over there and i just got myself a Crawford Knicks Jersey!!!
I didnt get Marbury cause i thought he was hated lol.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Its not fair to go by marburys stats so far, family deaths plus Isiah.

marbury = 42%
Crawford = 32%

homie u contradicting urself, just stop it

Theres actually a reason.

Marbury is a PG...guys like Nash, Kidd average 3-4 turnovers, same with Davis, its common.

Crawford is a SG, a SHOOTING GUARD and shoots poorly, is turnover prone and weak defensively.

i understand what u saying wit marbury is a PG and stuff like dat but doesnt jamal have the ball more than stephon, correct me if im wrong, doesnt jamal play the PG through out the game?? i dont know, maybe im bugging

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
homie u contradicting urself, just stop it

Is that the best thing you can come up? This is somthin thats debateable, theres 2 sides to it:

1) I am contradicting myself
2) Although Marbury has had a tough start becuz of personal reasons, it is pathetic that hes still shooting better then Crawford.

You took one of the first things I said then one of the last. One of them was referring striclty to turnovers and that arguement favored crawford becuase marbury is averaging less turnovers this year then he did last year. Hes also playin less minutes, so I chose to go with last years stats.

That 42% from downtown is very imressive with everything starburys been through, what happened to crawford that has made him shoot a low 32% 3pt fg percentage?

As you see, theres many different ways to look at it but most of them favor what im tryin to say.

metrocard

Legend
:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

michael-jordan-cigar.jpg

I remember when I thought GetRealstic was retarded, he has improved his game though.

LOL, looking at old threads is always a good laugh.