Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Other trade

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No We should keep EC.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Trade Eddy Curry & JC for Andris Biedrins & Jackson.

Biedrins a young defensive player. Great potential. and a good fit for NY.

What do you guys think about him?

Since EC wants out I would gladly trade him.

You guys can feel free and post trades for Eddy Curry. I want to see what you guys would do.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

You want him to go. Cause I think 80% of Knick fans now do. Including myself, I was a big EC fan last season. Things change, and Curry changed. How many more years does EC have on his contract?

Moz106

Benchwarmer
yea he'd be better off on da bench, i see he's makin decent strides on the defensive end, Eddie we'll be fine.....

paris401

Starter
You want him to go. . How many more years does EC have on his contract?

i dunno if we would be better with him or without.. tough question

he will make 8.9 this year, then 9.7, 10.5 and finally in 2010/11 11.2m

thats about 32m owed him after this year... thats a lot of $$$ for a fat-fuckin 'wide-load'

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yea he'd be better off on da bench, i see he's makin decent strides on the defensive end, Eddie we'll be fine.....

No, hes not comin off the bench with what hes gettin paid. Hes gotta go, let him be sum1 elses problem

yea he is blocking more often now like ey he is trying on defense just 2 fat

Hes averaging .6 blocks which is the same as last year, and yes he is fat.

i dunno if we would be better with him or without.. tough question

he will make 8.9 this year, then 9.7, 10.5 and finally in 2010/11 11.2m

thats about 32m owed him after this year... thats a lot of $$$ for a fat-fuckin 'wide-load'

Thats too much money for a Fat Fuckin Ass Load. We would be better without him, he destroys any chance of team defense and he disrupts the offense. Lets trade him, even if its for another 1 dimensional center who cant score, as long as they can D up and rebound.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We joke about it being his weight but I think the number 1 thing is effort. Curry doesnt love basketball, he loves money and Burger King.

GetRealistic

Starter
This is the NBA, thats not that awful of a contract. His contract is the least of our worries contract wise. You want to talk about bad contracts look at "Starbury", JJ, JJ, and Zack.

Maybe I"m foolisly optimistic, but if you remeber back to last year, Curry was god awful then right around December he started playing well, so hopefully he can repeat that. It's so frustrating because nights like last night show you how could he really can be. He's 6'11 280ish but despite the weight he is really agile. If he ever realized his potential he is unguardable 1 on 1. Not to make excuses but last year when he was being featured he played well. Now we have a backhole like Randolph who just slows everything down. Curry needs to start playing with a chip on his shoulder, I dont want him to get into foul trouble but he needs to start picking up 4 fouls on defense, and maybe even a flagarant now and then.

Despite our opinions Curry has trade value. But trading his mid range salary for cap space is just stupid. Because as long as we still have Marbury, Randolph, and both JJ's we won't have cap space. If we could trade Curry for solid young talent and a decent pick i'd be into that idea. But Biendris plays even less D then Curry, Dalembert makes more money then Curry and is always hurt, Miller is old and injury prone, and New Orleans ain't trading Chandler.

If the right deal comes i'd consider trading him, but you can't just make a trade for the point of making a trade. Despite all his flaws which we know are many he's young and filled with potential.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
This is the NBA, thats not that awful of a contract. His contract is the least of our worries contract wise. You want to talk about bad contracts look at "Starbury", JJ, JJ, and Zack.

Maybe I"m foolisly optimistic, but if you remeber back to last year, Curry was god awful then right around December he started playing well, so hopefully he can repeat that. It's so frustrating because nights like last night show you how could he really can be. He's 6'11 280ish but despite the weight he is really agile. If he ever realized his potential he is unguardable 1 on 1. Not to make excuses but last year when he was being featured he played well. Now we have a backhole like Randolph who just slows everything down. Curry needs to start playing with a chip on his shoulder, I dont want him to get into foul trouble but he needs to start picking up 4 fouls on defense, and maybe even a flagarant now and then.

Despite our opinions Curry has trade value. But trading his mid range salary for cap space is just stupid. Because as long as we still have Marbury, Randolph, and both JJ's we won't have cap space. If we could trade Curry for solid young talent and a decent pick i'd be into that idea. But Biendris plays even less D then Curry, Dalembert makes more money then Curry and is always hurt, Miller is old and injury prone, and New Orleans ain't trading Chandler.

If the right deal comes i'd consider trading him, but you can't just make a trade for the point of making a trade. Despite all his flaws which we know are many he's young and filled with potential.
yea i mean they do double team the man 4 a reason...not cuz he suckz but becuz hes good...i mean in a team that just wants 2 focus on offense would not mind having Curry in there team...i mean any man that has 2 get double team has really good value

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I would like Curry to stay ras it is now, the thing is, which i saw and said in the off season, is tht curry and zach can not play together, which is why i disliked the trade at the time. since curry is struggling now, i would bring him off the bench and have the minutes when Curry and eandolph @ the same time limited until the rove they can play excellent together.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
The only trade scenario that I feel could optimize current Knicks players (Zacj, QR, Steph..) is Tyson. That is exactly the type of player that needs to be starting next to Randolph. He does have a history of injuries but he is a defense all the time player. I would love this trade!!!!!I think the hornets would make this trade if you changes collins for say either Lee or Balkman or maybe a future unprotected ick but not a straight up 1 -1 trade or even with Nate or Collins added in to the mix. If we could get Artest as well and keep Balkman you could have this line up:
Chandler
Randolph
Balkman
Arest
Marbury

Not bad! The weak link is still Marbury but still a great lineup!!

nyKnicks126

I saw a article that Jermaine O'Neal blames the Players for the what is goin on with the team.. You guys agree with him? Cause I think its Isiah, Dolan, and the players that have been the problems. Oh yea Isiah is still persisting on getting Jermaine over to NY...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The only trade scenario that I feel could optimize current Knicks players (Zacj, QR, Steph..) is Tyson. That is exactly the type of player that needs to be starting next to Randolph. He does have a history of injuries but he is a defense all the time player. I would love this trade!!!!!I think the hornets would make this trade if you changes collins for say either Lee or Balkman or maybe a future unprotected ick but not a straight up 1 -1 trade or even with Nate or Collins added in to the mix. If we could get Artest as well and keep Balkman you could have this line up:
Chandler
Randolph
Balkman
Arest
Marbury

Not bad! The weak link is still Marbury but still a great lineup!!

The weak link would be Randolph, hes the most turnover prone and hes the worst defender.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I saw a article that Jermaine O'Neal blames the Players for the what is goin on with the team.. You guys agree with him? Cause I think its Isiah, Dolan, and the players that have been the problems. Oh yea Isiah is still persisting on getting Jermaine over to NY...

Isiah has failed as a GM
Isiah has failed as a coach

If Isiah wasnt the GM would he still had failed as a coach?

The answer is yes in New York. Too much pressure, trouble to get into, and media coverage for someone like Isiah. With the right team I think he can be a good coach. I liked him with Indiana and I thought just 1 more year and that team wouldve made it to the playoffs. I liked those pacers too, they had Jermiane Oneal Ron ARtest, Stephen Jackson. No, I did not like Reggie Miller. I always have hated him until recently, he was right that the knicks are a joke but he was the only 1 stickin up for us when we lost big to the Celtics. The Knicks deserved every bad thing that was said about them but at the same time it was nice to have sumone stickin up for them.

Back to Isiah, I dont think I would even root for him anymore if he did become the coach of another team. I dont like the way he blamed the fans for the Knicks losing. It his fault and the players fault, we (the fans) did not miss 2/3's or our shots and turn the ball over all the time. Were not the ones who brought all these 1 dimensional players to NY who cant play with each other. Isiahs gotta man up and be responsible, at this point thats all hes got left. Hes failed as bad as any GM or coach could fail (Kevin Mchale not surrounding KG with enuff talent through his first 10 years is up there).

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
At this point I dont think he could get another job and I dont think he deserves one. Isnt there a circus in Chicago that makes the Bulls have to go on a road trip at the beginning of every season? Isnt Isiah from Chicago? Is it true that Isiah and Dolan suck each other off daily?

I think I found a new place for the 2 of them.