Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (12/17)

If lovin the knicks is wrong, I dont wanna be right!!!!!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Moz106
    hahahaha, down here we call it BOOM, CESS, GANJA, KIYA, HIGH GRADE, HIGH LEAF, CALI WEED, i need to send sum to eddy curry.......
    Imagine Curry on munchies??? I'll never want to get high with Z-Blow Chubbs and Burger King. They'll take everything = ( no munchies.

"get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man. Some beef jerky, get some peanut butter, get some haagen-daas ice cream bars, whole lotta haa...chocolate, make sure its chocolate man, some popcorn, GRAHAM CRACKERS!! graham crackers, little marshmallows and well make some smores man!
    Celery, grape jelly, Captain Krunch with blue crunchberries, pizzas, we need 2 big pizzas man, with everything on em. Water, whole lotta water and....funions."

"That's it?"

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Imagine Curry on munchies??? I'll never want to get high with Z-Blow Chubbs and Burger King. They'll take everything = ( no munchies.
    lol.......

Listen, Freddy Jones has proven to be a starter, my line up wud be
    Marbury
    Jones
    Jeffries
    Lee
    Randolph

Q's been playin real sloppy ball lately, so bench him until he get his **** together....

Originally Posted by Knicks1stLady
    I'll never give up hope on my team but come the hell on
    Its time to give up.

hahahaha, down here we call it BOOM, CESS, GANJA, KIYA, HIGH GRADE, HIGH LEAF, CALI WEED, i need to send sum to eddy curry.......
    That would make Curry worse, we need to send his Fat Ass to a gym. He needs to stay away from ganja and Burger King. We should it to the Celtics send it to all Knicks legends to help them deal with this.....group of players. Ewing, Oakley, Starks, Houston, Frazier, Reed, Bernard King, Michael Ray Richardson(maybe not a good idea), Sprewell, Marcus Camby and Earl Monroe all need sumthin to deal with this group of Fat asses and turnover prone players so they need sumthin 2 ease the pain. Not currys fatass. Damn hed be dangerous if he had the munchies.

Wow. that was one of the realest press conferences I ever saw from Isaiah.

This season is probably his punishment coming down from the Gods above. I'm serious about that.

i heard that Udonis Haslem is a free agent soon? i love that dude, plays great defence and can score.
    My xmas wish if for him to be a knick, for Isiah to be fired and for my wife to stop asking for Sex and The City DVD box set. This month has sucked!!!!

Listen, Freddy Jones has proven to be a starter, my line up wud be
    Marbury
    Jones
    Jeffries
    Lee
    Randolph

Q's been playin real sloppy ball lately, so bench him until he get his **** together....
    Marbury
    Q-Rich (I think hes still an upgrade defensively instead of Crawford)
    Balkmen
    Lee
    Z-Bo

LOL just out of curiosity what was the press conference like?

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    LOL just out of curiosity what was the press conference like?
    There was a mysterious delay that caught people's attention. Mike Breen even said obviously something is going on behind the scenes.

When Isiaha spoke to media, he just looked like a zombie. Of note, it was the first time I heard him on the record saying that there will have to be changes, and he also admitted his team is not playing with heart.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Marbury
    Q-Rich (I think hes still an upgrade defensively instead of Crawford)
    Balkmen
    Lee
    Z-Bo
    but jones is even a bigger upgrade on defensive, and sad to say on offense also, he plays with more hustle, Q's slowly losin his step right now, he even looks out of shape.....

Originally Posted by Starks
    There was a mysterious delay that caught people's attention. Mike Breen even said obviously something is going on behind the scenes.

When Isiaha spoke to media, he just looked like a zombie. Of note, it was the first time I heard him on the record saying that there will have to be changes, and he also admitted his team is not playing with heart.
    Hopefully changes means goodbye to Curry and Crawford, the 2 biggest problems on this team.

RON ARTEST!!! RON ARTEST!!! RON ARTEST!!!

Isaiah needs to resign n save himself further embarassment, that's the changes he shud have in mind.......

but jones is even a bigger upgrade on defensive, and sad to say on offense also, he plays with more hustle, Q's slowly losin his step right now, he even looks out of shape.....
    I dont know i cant believe it gotten to this point but its close. Fred Jones lack of height hurts him and Q-Rich loosin his step hurts him too. Hes still a better rebounder but I think that might be all hes got left.

I Keep Saying This Crawford Is Hell Of A Player Who Can Change The Momentum Of A Game When He Comes Off The Bench, Aka A Manu Ginobli Type Of Player Without The Quality Shot Selection And The Defense. Isiah Needs To Know How And When To Use His Players In Certain Situation, He Needs To Use The Players To Their Potential. Did U Guys Remember When Channing Frye Was A No Factor Last Year Compared To The Year Before Under The Larry Brown Era? And When Larry Brown Allowed Stephon Marbury To Be Himself, The Knicks Went On A Six Game Winning Streak Before Steph Went Down With A Shoulder Injury During A Pick Set By Wally Szerbiack. Isiah Needs To Allow Steph To Be The Steph That We Knew In Minnesota And Phoenix. There Is Saying That Goes Players Flourish Under Different Coaches, Look At Troy Murphy And Mike Dunleavy Of The Indiana This Year Compared To Last Year. They Are Flourishing This Year Than Last Year Under Rick Carlise. Isiah Needs To Hire Flip Saunders. He Can Get The Best Out Of Steph And Other Players Like Eddy And Q. Rich.