Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (12/17)

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Marbury
Q-Rich (I think hes still an upgrade defensively instead of Crawford)
Balkmen
Lee
Z-Bo

but jones is even a bigger upgrade on defensive, and sad to say on offense also, he plays with more hustle, Q's slowly losin his step right now, he even looks out of shape.....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
There was a mysterious delay that caught people's attention. Mike Breen even said obviously something is going on behind the scenes.

When Isiaha spoke to media, he just looked like a zombie. Of note, it was the first time I heard him on the record saying that there will have to be changes, and he also admitted his team is not playing with heart.

Hopefully changes means goodbye to Curry and Crawford, the 2 biggest problems on this team.

RON ARTEST!!! RON ARTEST!!! RON ARTEST!!!:gony::gony::smokin:

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Isaiah needs to resign n save himself further embarassment, that's the changes he shud have in mind.......

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
but jones is even a bigger upgrade on defensive, and sad to say on offense also, he plays with more hustle, Q's slowly losin his step right now, he even looks out of shape.....

I dont know i cant believe it gotten to this point but its close. Fred Jones lack of height hurts him and Q-Rich loosin his step hurts him too. Hes still a better rebounder but I think that might be all hes got left.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I Keep Saying This Crawford Is Hell Of A Player Who Can Change The Momentum Of A Game When He Comes Off The Bench, Aka A Manu Ginobli Type Of Player Without The Quality Shot Selection And The Defense. Isiah Needs To Know How And When To Use His Players In Certain Situation, He Needs To Use The Players To Their Potential. Did U Guys Remember When Channing Frye Was A No Factor Last Year Compared To The Year Before Under The Larry Brown Era? And When Larry Brown Allowed Stephon Marbury To Be Himself, The Knicks Went On A Six Game Winning Streak Before Steph Went Down With A Shoulder Injury During A Pick Set By Wally Szerbiack. Isiah Needs To Allow Steph To Be The Steph That We Knew In Minnesota And Phoenix. There Is Saying That Goes Players Flourish Under Different Coaches, Look At Troy Murphy And Mike Dunleavy Of The Indiana This Year Compared To Last Year. They Are Flourishing This Year Than Last Year Under Rick Carlise. Isiah Needs To Hire Flip Saunders. He Can Get The Best Out Of Steph And Other Players Like Eddy And Q. Rich.

metrocard

Legend
There was a mysterious delay that caught people's attention. Mike Breen even said obviously something is going on behind the scenes.

When Isiaha spoke to media, he just looked like a zombie. Of note, it was the first time I heard him on the record saying that there will have to be changes, and he also admitted his team is not playing with heart.

It would really complete me if Isiah completely breaks down one day, then becomes forever mentally insane or schizo for the rest of his life.

The best possible line up =

Marbury
Jones
Chandler
Balkman
Lee

Why start Randolph and Curry when Balkman and Lee play BIGGER? Randolph plays like Jamal Crawford and Curry plays like a vagina on two fat legs.

Why do I put so much effort in this team? 7-17...3 more games till the big 20.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
people i would keep...Fred Jones, Maurdy Collins, David Lee, Renaldo Balkman, Nate Robinson, Zach Randolph(idk looks like he wants the ball a lil bit 2 much)
and Wilson Chandler...the rest of the guys idc do w.e they do have trade value just do something Isiah...i mean hey idk i don't blame everything on Isiah cuz i know he formed a bad team but like c mon this guys dont even try...i mean if they did try and shyt and it still dirint work out then yea all Isiah s fault...but like i mean c mon atleast try cuz we do have good players and we can be a good team like i agree wit Jermaine the players are just not playing with heart...at all

Moz106

Benchwarmer
I dont know i cant believe it gotten to this point but its close. Fred Jones lack of height hurts him and Q-Rich loosin his step hurts him too. Hes still a better rebounder but I think that might be all hes got left.

True Q is a better rebounder, but we have enuff rebounders in Zbo Lee n Balkman, Q's situation reminds me alot of the Larry Johson's, he'll neva be the same explosive player he once was, until he gets a season endin injury(God forbid)..........

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its tough for me to watch with Q. He was one of my favorite players last year but hes lost it. I still think hes better then Crawford defensivly. Who isnt better then Crawford? Someone should try to make a list of shooting guards that Crawford is better then.

Gerald Green
JJ Reddick
???
???
???

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
one of my boys who went with me to the game said it best. DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!

i said it in another thread, i'll say it again, untill some sort of big change happens, i ain't going to another game.

here's what many of the isiahsexuals, dolan, most of the current players, and isiah himself don't realize about knicks fans. if u show some fight, we ride with u, if u roll over and play dead, u get what's happening now.

dp43

Rookie
I see what you're saying starbury4real. It's plausible that anyone but Isiah could get more out of some of these players.

Curious, why capitalize every word?

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks LOSS to the BUM Pacers, after the game the Knicks had a CLOSED Lockerroom. WHY?
Do anyone recall when the score was tied in the 3rd quarter at 64-64, then Marbury was inserted into the game and Dunleavy became a Super Star (who had problems scoring on Penny Hardaway his last game totaled for just 8 points vs Miami.) scored on Q.Richardson with ease, Crawford with ease, Balkman with ease, Curry with ease, and Zach with ease, none of these players put any tight "D" on Dunleavy or put a lock on Dunleavy right side drive once Marbury came into the game.
For the sake of this Knick-Team and for the best interest of the players & coaches, Marbury is not ready to return to this team. And when Marbury or Starbury do return he should return as a Starter, and given a chance by the coaches and his teammates to be apart of this Team.

Isiah saying the team has NO-HEART is indirectly saying the TEAM dont have no-heart for Marbury. CLUE: This Knick-Team has yet to form an alliance together and come-out on the court with an attitude that said this WIN is for Marbury and his Pops whom died up in the stands watching us Play...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks LOSS to the BUM Pacers, after the game the Knicks had a CLOSED Lockerroom. WHY?
Do anyone recall when the score was tied in the 3rd quarter at 64-64, then Marbury was inserted into the game and Dunleavy became a Super Star (who had problems scoring on Penny Hardaway his last game totaled for just 8 points vs Miami.) scored on Q.Richardson with ease, Crawford with ease, Balkman with ease, Curry with ease, and Zach with ease, none of these players put any tight "D" on Dunleavy or put a lock on Dunleavy right side drive once Marbury came into the game.
For the sake of this Knick-Team and for the best interest of the players & coaches, Marbury is not ready to return to this team. And when Marbury or Starbury do return he should return as a Starter, and given a chance by the coaches and his teammates to be apart of this Team.

Isiah saying the team has NO-HEART is indirectly saying the TEAM dont have no-heart for Marbury. CLUE: This Knick-Team has yet to form an alliance together and come-out on the court with an attitude that said this WIN is for Marbury and his Pops whom died up in the stands watching us Play...

Im not sure how Dunleavy got all those points, it sucks how we allow players who are arite to have career nights against us everytime we play.

Marbury still played better then Crawford which tells you how bad Crawford is. A player can miss 5 games come back and still play better then Crawford. I know your tryin to say the team doesnt like Marbury but I think the problem is bigger then that. The team doesnt like Isiah.

I dont like the team or Isiah. Fire them all!!!!!!!!

Except Marbury, Balkmen, Lee, Chandler, and Morris.

All i want for christmas is for IT to get fired, PLEASE!!

i have been lookin at all the games this season and all i see is IT sittin there wit dis stupid look on his face! Does this jerk know how to coach? Instead of goin in front of the media and tryin to break-down whats left of the team, he should look in the mirror and ask himself has he been sendin the team the right message, is he loyal to THIS TEAM! he talks about pride and courage and heart, but i don't see those things from him while hes coaching on the sidelines. we need a real COACH and not a PUNK like IT!

Holla if Ya hear Me!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i have been lookin at all the games this season and all i see is IT sittin there wit dis stupid look on his face! Does this jerk know how to coach? Instead of goin in front of the media and tryin to break-down whats left of the team, he should look in the mirror and ask himself has he been sendin the team the right message, is he loyal to THIS TEAM! he talks about pride and courage and heart, but i don't see those things from him while hes coaching on the sidelines. we need a real COACH and not a PUNK like IT!

Holla if Ya hear Me!!

Damn we got another lady on here, what is that 3 now? Welcome to knicksonline.com, where everyone hates Isiah. With a post like this, youll have no problems fittin in.

FIRE ISAIH!!!!!