12/30 Knicks Protest

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I checked Knicks4life.com and they know about it, I read their posts and some of their members are interested. I saw they had another thread about a protest on Dec. 30.

I posted it first Im the winner. I dont know what a protest is gonna do but whatever it takes to get this team back on the right track. I like the boycotts better.

Channing Frye finally had a good game against Denver, he had 20points and 9 rebounds. This is the first good game ive seen him have.

msilva177

Benchwarmer
Sorry for the duplicate post - I didn't see that. I think a protest and boycott in conjunction will get things going. I have a feeling the mainstream media might pick up on this

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
hope the knicks go on a win streak to shut ya'll up already, ya gotta wake up man, dolan is not going fire isiah no matter what ya do

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
hope the knicks go on a win streak to shut ya'll up already, ya gotta wake up man, dolan is not going fire isiah no matter what ya do

You a negative kid... If you like the Knicks this way go ahead. You may like loosin. I DON'T... The Knicks should be considered a Winning Franchise, not a joke in the NBA... So why dont you shut up, and let the true fans like me,msghobo,metro,msgknick,starks,qrich, and some other great fans on this board do our part to help our team out. You can go transfer to be a Net fan.

metrocard

Legend
You a negative kid... If you like the Knicks this way go ahead. You may like loosin. I DON'T... The Knicks should be considered a Winning Franchise, not a joke in the NBA... So why dont you shut up, and let the true fans like me,msghobo,metro,msgknick,starks,qrich, and some other great fans on this board do our part to help our team out. You can go transfer to be a Net fan.

Yeh, it seems like he's more emotional about defending Isiah than defending the Knicks being held hostage.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

lol, when did i ever say im happy wit what the way the knicks are playing, all i said was no matter what ya do, dolan is not going fire isiah thomas

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Cause YOU still think and still believe that the Knicks will go on a winning streak with the team they have now... It might happen be its not a consistant thing... With the team you got now it will be another loosing season, and it seems by the way you said
That you still believe we can actually get winning streaks with the team we got now its going to be hard to do.. 3 gm winning streak tops. But remember this season is another loosing season with Isiah in power... And you are exactly right Metro.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Sorry for the duplicate post - I didn't see that. I think a protest and boycott in conjunction will get things going. I have a feeling the mainstream media might pick up on this

I was just playin but hopefully this shit works. Datruth thinks were heading in the right direction but besides him we all know who needs to go.

Your a Pierce fan right? You know, Paul Pierce, The Truth? NYKNicks126 called it, if we goin on a winning streak it wont be anymore then 3 games.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
it is true dow...they only way 2 get them out is 2 shoot them! lolz but thats not gonna happen were DONE! the only thing the protest mite do is probably get 2 the players...but if not Isiah is staying and Dolan dumbass is still gonna own the knicks...some1 shoot them? we need a hit man :thumbsup: