Portland is a .500 Team

Kiyaman

Legend
The Portland Blazzers are the WINNING Team in the Western Conference at 12-12 and is on a Seven Game WINNING Streak.
Channing Frye last night had 25 minutes of playingtime scoring 20 points and 9 rebounds against the Denver Nuggets.

Its not about Frye, its about a Zach-LESS Portland Blazzer Team...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol, Frye had 18 in the first half and didnt do nothin in the 2nd half. Without Zach, Portland has better ball movement. Channing Frye still sucks and hes soft but unlike Zach he doesnt slow down offense + defense.

metrocard

Legend
How many times I repeated this over and over and OVER? I was bashed by the Isiahsexuals and called a Knicks hater.

What I repeated was my little concept to success.

In order for us to get better, we have to subtract. The less negatives we have on our team, the more positive results.

Look at Chicago. Crawford was a negative, they dropped him and improved to .500.

Curry was another negative, Chicago dropped him and they moved out of the first round.

Look at Orlando, Francis was a huge negative, they dropped him for an expiring and Ariza, and became a playoff contender next year.

Phoneix needed cap space...who helped them? Isiah. Isiah improved Phoneix.

Didn't we help a divison rival...Toronto with cap relief? Jalen Rose sure looked great in the Knicks.

Portland wanted to rebuild around Oden, and needed zero negative players on the team. They dropped a ball hogging Randolph for practically nothing, but their team play improved overall.

I also said any offense led by Randolph isn't productive. Look how much better the Blazers offense looks now without Zach, instead the Blazers have ALDRIDGE...a player we could of drafted if Isiah wasn't so love in with Eddy Curry's DDD cups.

Anyway, thanks Isiah.

Do you understand the improvement we'll have if we have a Crawford-less, Curry-less, Richardson-less, Randolph-less team?

It'll be so awesome seeing Lee get totaly confidence average 15 and 10...Marbury average back to 18 and 8....Jones average 15 points a game, Balkman 10 and 10 with a couple of steals and blocks...Chandler can be huge...Collins could even possibly play back his 15/5/5 level. We have capable players, with cheap contracts with not too many years left. We just have to subtract the incapable losing players with long ugly contracts in order to start over and attempt to be successful.

ITS THE ONLY WAY OUT.

Kiyaman

Legend
Portland has now reached for the High Plato of a 11-Game WINNING-Streak sitting pretty tied with Golden State at a 16-12 record for the 7th seed.
You cant ask for more than that from Portlands Young Roster in the Western Conference.

Portland Coach McMillian seen repeatedly last season whom was the main culprit holding "B.Roy & Aldrigde" down-low to the ground from playing an uptempo 48 minutes of "Above the Rim B-Ball" on both ends of the court. Zach Randolph's slow halfcourt offense which provided little to no defense effort for 35 minutes and 20 FGA was Portland biggest weakness to WINNING last season.

On Christmas day Channing Frye played 23 minutes and added 12 pts, and 8 rbds, for Portland WIN over the Sonics (being a Team Role-Player)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
So you like Frye but your a Marbury hater? Frye only occasionally shows up and hes not a team player. He cant defend and usually you wont see him gettin 8 rebounds (check the stats).

Isiah has made alot of bad moves, one of the few I have no problem with is him trading Frye. I just wish it wasnt for Z-Bo, but Frye sucks and anyone who likes him is a fryesexual.

paris401

Starter
How many times I repeated this over and over and OVER? I was bashed by the Isiahsexuals and called a Knicks hater.

In order for us to get better, we have to subtract. The less negatives we have on our team, the more positive results.

Look at Chicago. Crawford was a negative, they dropped him and improved to .500.

Curry was another negative, Chicago dropped him and they moved out of the first round.

Look at Orlando, Francis was a huge negative, they dropped him for an expiring and Ariza, and became a playoff contender next year.

Didn't we help a divison rival...Toronto with cap relief? Jalen Rose sure looked great in the Knicks.

Portland wanted to rebuild around Oden, and needed zero negative players on the team. They dropped a ball hogging Randolph for practically nothing, but their team play improved overall.

I also said any offense led by Randolph isn't productive. Look how much better the Blazers offense looks now without Zach, instead the Blazers have ALDRIDGE...a player we could of drafted if Isiah wasn't so love in with Eddy Curry's DDD cups.

Anyway, thanks Isiah.

Do you understand the improvement we'll have if we have a Crawford-less, Curry-less, Richardson-less, Randolph-less team?

It'll be so awesome seeing Lee get totaly confidence average 15 and 10...Marbury average back to 18 and 8....Jones average 15 points a game, Balkman 10 and 10 with a couple of steals and blocks...Chandler can be huge...Collins could even possibly play back his 15/5/5 level. We have capable players, with cheap contracts with not too many years left. We just have to subtract the incapable losing players with long ugly contracts in order to start over and attempt to be successful.

ITS THE ONLY WAY OUT.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

nyk_nyk

All Star
This just proved that the key to rebuilding is draft picks, not taking on huge contracts for guys that weren't winners on other teams. The exception to this is the Celtics of course beacuse they were able to get "superstars".

NicksKnicks

Rotation player

Anyway, thanks Isiah.

ITS THE ONLY WAY OUT.

when Isiah Thomas goes would you be up for being Knicks GM? haha

Kiyaman

Legend
Not tripping off of the next team however, the double overtime Portland WIN over the Chicago Bulls was a great game to watch on TNT (115-109).

The Chicago Bulls Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, and Nocioni pulled every "Rodman" trick out the books to try to get this win, but Portland took it all as if it was expected and not once did any of the Portland players look at the refferees and complain, the Portland team just played harder while their Head Coach McMillian was jumping up and down screaming for a foul or flagrant foul (the coach needed a towel). Now that's the type of Knick Team the MSG Fans missed in Head Coach JVG (take a licking and keep it ticking). Although, I still say Coach JVG should've been the one FIRED instead of G.M. Ernie Grunfield (my opinion).
For those who think the 12-19 Chicago Bulls are not going to make the Post Season Games in the 2007-8 season need to think again.
The Bulls are too solid in every area not to figure out the WINNING Rotation after the February deadline past for the players to feel more relax to go on a rough-neck winning spree for the 7th spot, not the 8th spot.

Portland 20-13 performance has to be listed as one of the top greatest youngest teams comming together in a long time in the NBA to WIN 15 games in such a short length of time (Won 15 games out of their last 16 games, which had alot of Back to Back game WINS.), I can not wait to see this Portland Team rotation in a series. Have to hope for no injuries.