Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Malik Rose to be bought out soon

Default Malik Rose to be bought out soon

Malik Rose has been a complete gentleman for his entire career. With the group of whiney, selfish, no-heart, weak players loaded on this team, I don't blame him for wanting to leave. He is probably tired of baby-sitting. I wish Malik the best. He doesn't deserve to be with these punks.

The only question I have is why can't they trade him with a group of other players for something valuable? I would think Malik's contact has some value. Same thing for Dan Dikau. We could have used his expiring contract as trade bait. Typical Isiah. Buy out the valuable contracts and hold onto the sh*tty ones (Jerome James, this means you).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I don't have any love for Rose, his play on the court was atrocious. His hustle was overrated by his resume in San Antonio. His defense was poor and his offense was even worse(I hate it when he tried to score by himself).

Good riddens.

Default Rose, who cares!!!!

I liked rose as a gentlemen, but he's a clown on the court, he tries hard he's just not really good. He could be a role player of the bench for another team and be a big part, but not this one. We need to much from him.
    P.S. if we buy him out now, whats the difference of buying him out at season start and keeping Nichols? Another briliant GM move by isiah.

Originally Posted by jzero29
    I liked rose as a gentlemen, but he's a clown on the court, he tries hard he's just not really good. He could be a role player of the bench for another team and be a big part, but not this one. We need to much from him.
    P.S. if we buy him out now, whats the difference of buying him out at season start and keeping Nichols? Another briliant GM move by isiah.
    lol, i really got to laugh at ya man, this isnt isiahs move, malik rose wants to be cut so isiah is giving him what he wants, i understand the hate on isiah and most of ya'll bring up a valid point but to say that, its just plain ignorant

I am gonna miss his old schoolness, I loved how he pulled the chair out on everyone lol!

Nyk Logo People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Originally Posted by datruth
    lol, i really got to laugh at ya man, this isnt isiahs move, malik rose wants to be cut so isiah is giving him what he wants, i understand the hate on isiah and most of ya'll bring up a valid point but to say that, its just plain ignorant
    The point is He still has to be bought out by Isiah, players don't get to decide. They may voice that they want out, like kobe did(notice he is still in LA) It comes down to the GM, only the GM can pull the trigger. ANd besides it isn't like the first time rose has asked to be bought out or traded off this team, I believe he was mentioning it at end of last season and Start of the season too. RIght around when we didn't keep Nichols. Granted Rose Didn't make a huge fuss in media, he is as mentioned a gentlemen.
    So you tell me if Rose wants to be bought outNow as well as before, why not do it when it could have kept a young talented player? Why do it now? If it was so important to have him for this season in Isiahs EYES at the start, when Rose was asking out of NY. SO laugh all you want chuckles, but pay attention to who you call ignorant, when you don't know whats going on.
    P.S. Everyone knows he's wanted out since sometime last year, why give in to him now? the season is lost and after this year he'll have one year on the cap, keep him and trade him or just let him expire.

Originally Posted by NYK 33 TaVe
    I am gonna miss his old schoolness, I loved how he pulled the chair out on everyone lol!
    I love that move, although Rose looks like a clown on the court he would occasionally make others look like a clown with that move, good luck wherever you go Malik you a good person but you didnt do **** here and I will not miss you.

Originally Posted by jzero29
    The point is He still has to be bought out by Isiah, players don't get to decide. They may voice that they want out, like kobe did(notice he is still in LA) It comes down to the GM, only the GM can pull the trigger. ANd besides it isn't like the first time rose has asked to be bought out or traded off this team, I believe he was mentioning it at end of last season and Start of the season too. RIght around when we didn't keep Nichols. Granted Rose Didn't make a huge fuss in media, he is as mentioned a gentlemen.
    So you tell me if Rose wants to be bought outNow as well as before, why not do it when it could have kept a young talented player? Why do it now? If it was so important to have him for this season in Isiahs EYES at the start, when Rose was asking out of NY. SO laugh all you want chuckles, but pay attention to who you call ignorant, when you don't know whats going on.
    P.S. Everyone knows he's wanted out since sometime last year, why give in to him now? the season is lost and after this year he'll have one year on the cap, keep him and trade him or just let him expire.
    oh so then i apologize cuz i wasnt aware malik rose wanted out since last year

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I love that move, although Rose looks like a clown on the court he would occasionally make others look like a clown with that move, good luck wherever you go Malik you a good person but you didnt do **** here and I will not miss you.
    lmao but still that move is clever...he gets players pissed alot....but he look like a cool dude just hope he ends up in a good team

even if he's not the leader on the court, malik is the leader in the locker room. so i wonder what kind of sh!tshow is going to go down once he's gone. a complete meltdown and civil war amongst the players and coaches?

We can only hope for a locker room divided reckoning. Then maby through a war in the locker room we could find the players with the most fight and heart in them to put a starting unit on the court that isn't an embarassment to New York and its Great Fans!!!!

lolz great BUT mean fans lolz

come on already...

let's do this and get some 6-10 kid from the D-League that can Dunk, Jump, and Block SHots

peace Malik

Banned

Its about time, get this guy out of here! Rose was 15 year vet back when we lost to the Spurs in 99. How old is this guy now? Pay him and get him the heck out of here!

I forgot about this thread. This was a rumor from a year ago, when Isiah was still in charge. Malik is here to stay.