4.) Crawford
5.) Malik Rose

Least:
1.) Jerome James
2.) Jarrad Jeffries
3.) Stephon Marbury
4.) Zach Randolph
5.) Eddy Curry

Basically, we're screwed. The only thing I can think of that can save this team is trading these bums for expiring contracts and draft picks. Get a real GM and a real coach. Get a good draft pick this year and next year. Get under the cap and go after some legit all-stars. I'm willing to stick out a couple more years of losing records if I see an actual rebuilding plan. It's not like the Knicks are playing well now. Look at Portland. They were able to clean house in one year and turn things around.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Greatest:
1.) Lee
2.) Balkman
3.) Fred Jones (expiring contract)
4.) Crawford
5.) Malik Rose

Least:
1.) Jerome James
2.) Jarrad Jeffries
3.) Stephon Marbury
4.) Zach Randolph
5.) Eddy Curry

Basically, we're screwed. The only thing I can think of that can save this team is trading these bums for expiring contracts and draft picks. Get a real GM and a real coach. Get a good draft pick this year and next year. Get under the cap and go after some legit all-stars. I'm willing to stick out a couple more years of losing records if I see an actual rebuilding plan. It's not like the Knicks are playing well now. Look at Portland. They were able to clean house in one year and turn things around.

Curry sucks and is terrible. He does have some trade value because hes a big guy who can score almost 20 points a game. I think these types of Centers are bad, Id rather have defense + rebounding. There are teams that would give us some value for Curry.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Curry sucks and is terrible. He does have some trade value because hes a big guy who can score almost 20 points a game. I think these types of Centers are bad, Id rather have defense + rebounding. There are teams that would give us some value for Curry.

I agree with you about Curry. Unfortunately, his lack of effort lately has significantly reduced his value. It's obvious the players have tuned out Isiah. When Isiah gets fired (hopefully very soon and before he makes a desperation trade), maybe the players will play with heart for Herb Williams and increase their trade value. Once their value is up, trade them immediately, because none of them (except Lee and Balkman) are worthy of wearing a Knick uniform.

I dont understand why we don't package some of the guys we have that have a small upside like curry or q-rich and trade them to a winning team that could possibly use their services off the bench in the playoffs. This would do two things for us... one it would start to empty out a team that is obviously going nowhere with the pieces we have... and two maybe we can get another first round draft pick this year. I would love to go into this years draft which in my mind is fairly deep and have our top 5 pick and possibly another pick which in best case scenario is a ten or 12 pik... this way maybe we can end up with a guy like oj mayo which would allow us to get rid of marbury finally one way or another and with the later pik get a skilled big guy like a hibbert, hansborough, koastas koufas, or a donte green

paris401

Starter
I dont understand why we don't package some of the guys we have that have a small upside like curry or q-rich

i like q-rich, but he has no upside... he is old,with a bad back, bad contract, so while i think he is one of the guys that gives a shit .. he is worthless..

with every burger eddie eats, his upside gets less and less

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Greatest:
1.) Lee
2.) Balkman
3.) Fred Jones (expiring contract)
4.) Crawford
5.) Malik Rose

Least:
1.) Jerome James
2.) Jarrad Jeffries
3.) Stephon Marbury
4.) Zach Randolph
5.) Eddy Curry
IDK about this man...Zach and Curry got trade value...i mean Nj aint they desperate 4 Zach? and im sure any team would like Eddy 2 give them 20 points any given nite whether he starts or bench....this is mines
Most
1. Zach Randolph
2. Jamal Crawford
3. David Lee
4. Eddy Curry
5. Stephon Marbury( boston? )

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
IDK about this man...Zach and Curry got trade value...i mean Nj aint they desperate 4 Zach? and im sure any team would like Eddy 2 give them 20 points any given nite whether he starts or bench....this is mines
Most
1. Zach Randolph
2. Jamal Crawford
3. David Lee
4. Eddy Curry
5. Stephon Marbury( boston? )

wow steph to boston..NEVER.... KG has been pretty clear with the fact that he doesn't want to play with steph anymore... that connection is far past done and Boston deff wouldn't want to upset KG with the way they are rolling now.

Lee knows what his limitations are and doesn't try to do more then he is capable of and thats what all teams want and his spot up shot is only gonna get better.

Zach going to the nets i could see since they do need some sort of post presence but for all those who didn't know before know now for sure that he is all O and no D...just some lucky ball deflections here and there.

Jamal is a good addition to a team that already has players who know their roles. Any other team Jamal plays for he will get less burn and be another role player creating instant O when the REAL star sits.

Balkman can still develop into something special..... just not under our coaching staff

And Curry...idk he's just shit...only reason i put him ahead of steph is coming off the bench he could b useful to some1 out there. The whole thing of steph being a cancer really killed any chances of any team really wanting him.

this is my most to least of the entire time:
1. D. Lee
2. Z. Randolph
3. J. Crawford
4. R. Balkman
5. E. Curry
6. S. Marbury
7. F. Jones (cause of his contract like said before)
8. N. Robinson (even in his 3rd year he still needs a mentor type of player to show him to does and don'ts and steph aint that guy)
9. M. Collins (needs O and confidence)
10. Q. Richardson (come on ppl he should just bow out.. even on another team I dont see him contributing(slipping D and slipping O)
11. W. Chandler (needs more playing time)
12. R. Morris (same as chandler)
13. J. Jeffries
14. M. Rose
15. J. James

Last edited: