What Single Player do the knicks need the most?

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
In my opinion we need Dwight Howard the most of any player in the league.

I would trade Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, Q Rich, and some others for this one man.

Dwight Howard is so dominate on both sides of the floor. All you have to do is throw the ball up and Dwight will dunk it easily over anyone else. Imagine him with Crawford!

Defensively there is no one better he gets arounds 3 blocks a game and like 15+ rebound and still avergaes 20+ points

Dwight Howard is the fucking man and would fit perfectly in New york!

So far this season here are his stats:

FG %: 62%
Minutes per Game: 39
Free throw % (What he needs to work on): 60%
Rebounds : 15.3 a game
Steals : 1 steal a game
Blocks : 2.65 blocks per game
Turn overs: Only 4 turnovers per game
Assists: 2 assists

That looks pretty damn good to me, also he is a spark in the locker room and is a leader on and off the court.

Would be the best player in new york

GO :gony:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea hes a BEAST! and Patrick Ewing is training him and shyt i mean what are the chances Orlando will give him away...probably gonna be the best player in the league

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

I would trade Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, Q Rich, and some others for this one man.

Dwight Howard is so dominate on both sides of the floor. All you have to do is throw the ball up and Dwight will dunk it easily over anyone else. Imagine him with Crawford!

Defensively there is no one better he gets arounds 3 blocks a game and like 15+ rebound and still avergaes 20+ points

That looks pretty damn good to me, also he is a spark in the locker room and is a leader on and off the court.

Fuck Crawford, Hes the 2nd worst player on the team and its real close between him and Curry. Dwight Howard isnt goin anywhere, I would love to have him he is a Fuckin BEAST. All we can do is dream about him, were stuck with FATASS CURRY.

paris401

Starter

:

well why the hell aren't u on the phone right now with isiah .. this trade could turn us around... get him on the horn now... no time to waste...

i've heard rumours that orlando is not happy with howard's workout regime.. they think he's a slacker... he does seem to have a little flab around the middle...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
well why the hell aren't u on the phone right now with isiah .. this trade could turn us around... get him on the horn now... no time to waste...

i've heard rumours that orlando is not happy with howard's workout regime.. they think he's a slacker... he does seem to have a little flab around the middle...

hahaha He should get on the phone with Isiah. If we offer Curry, Lee, Crawford, Zach Randolph, and a 1st round pick they might do it. Its a known fact that he doesnt work out enough.

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
hahaha He should get on the phone with Isiah. If we offer Curry, Lee, Crawford, Zach Randolph, and a 1st round pick they might do it. Its a known fact that he doesnt work out enough.

I am dead serious I could get Isiah's phone number if I asked my dad. I have met and had dinner with plenty of basketball players

Met:
Patrick Ewing
MJ
Charles Oakley
John Starks
Herb Williams
SHAQ! Funny man
SO MANY MORE

Had dinner with:
David Robinson
Walt Clyde Fraizer
The Junk Yard Dog :D
some more

I swear its true.

Musa

Rookie
Well it is obvious. We need players with leadership. Evertime I hear/read that Malik Rose is one of our leaders I have to laugh. I know that Malik is a good guy but he does`nt play.

There is no one who can step up and that`s sad.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
They do not need a single player

They need a work ethic, discipline, and teamwork. These can come from a coach with discipline. These can come from a role model. These can come from better parenting or from within the individual. These can come by sending Curry and Randolph to fat camp.

Since the problem is spiritual, I guess that the funny answer is Earl Monroe - because he was Basketball Jesus.

paris401

Starter
I am dead serious I could get Isiah's phone number if I asked my dad. I have met and had dinner with plenty of basketball players

i'll save u the trouble of calling your dad.. here is the number

212) 465-5800

now get him on the phone... i think with a little extra work... losing some weight (the flab around the middle) , howard could be a very good player...

reckoning

Benchwarmer
how about patrick ewing comes out of retirement and is our starting center? now, that's a joke, but really, i don't know how to fix these knicks.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
There is absolutely no way Orlando is going to trade Dwight Howard. Especially for any of the bums on the Knicks. Howard is going to be the best center in the NBA and maybe the best player overall. Orlando let Shaq get away, they're not going to make the same mistake twice.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer

I was thinking that same man! lol i think sean williams and him colliding will be a great battle blocks galore! its one of those two young great players!
Fuck curry fat ass Hippo! :barf:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
There is absolutely no way Orlando is going to trade Dwight Howard. Especially for any of the bums on the Knicks. Howard is going to be the best center in the NBA and maybe the best player overall. Orlando let Shaq get away, they're not going to make the same mistake twice.

Its well known by other teams that Dwight is out of shape and that he doesnt work out hard. I think Orlando will trade him. We just gotta get NYK33 Tave to get on the phone with Isiah and tell him to make the deal.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
i must of missed something... or maybe you guys aren't serious.... but Dwight Howard out of shape? Its hard for me to believe that but even if so Orlando is not gonna trade him and if so deff not to the Knicks. Orlando's entire system is built around him

paris401

Starter
i must of missed something... or maybe you guys aren't serious.... but Dwight Howard out of shape? Its hard for me to believe that but even if so Orlando is not gonna trade him and if so deff not to the Knicks. Orlando's entire system is built around him

dwight howard's pinky is in better fuk-in shape that wide-load curry...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
dwight howard's pinky is in better fuk-in shape that wide-load curry...

I agree, even though hes not in the best shape hes still in better shape and I heard from someone I know who is close to the Orlando Magic that Dwight has problems with his teammates, we gotta make an offer!!!! Get that NYK33 Tave on the phone right now!!!!!