Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Game Thread 10/19

Originally Posted by GhostBrown
    Thats whats up, I dont recommend Timbs on the beach, not a good look but, all those guys except came are still hot, Im a big GhostFace fan hence my screen name.

Do you think the players took a look in the mirror today? The energy is just different... maybe we can start a lil streak...we're only 3 or 4 games out of 3rd in our division.
    I dont know man it aint gonna be easy. Isiahs definitly gotta make changes with his rotation. I can understand someone not likin Cam, Im not sure why i like him so much. I think its cuz he sounds funny when he raps cuz he says some of the dumbest thing, that new ghostface album is hot but I think Fishscale might be the album of the decade so far, at least top 5.

they just said that steph he has flu like symptoms. just not his month i guess.
    Last edited by OAKLEY RULEZ; Dec 19, 2007 at 20:45.

Originally Posted by GhostBrown

Do you think the players took a look in the mirror today? The energy is just different... maybe we can start a lil streak...we're only 3 or 4 games out of 3rd in our division.

luv the effort 2nite, but i'll wait for a nice 3+ winning streak to even entertain thinking about the division.

maybe, zeeke hit the right button with them. well.....for 2nite anyway.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Cormega is a F*ckin Legend!!!!! I think hes even better then Nas, Tragedy Khadafi and Big Twin of the Infamous Mobb, man its all about Queens thats where the best lyrics come from. Brooklyn, Harlem, none of them can mess with Queens lyrically. Only Staten Island (Wu-Tang) is close to the lyrical skill of rappers from Queens. Add Big Noyd to that list, I got Prodigy goin right now cant wait for HNIC2 to come out, its comin soon.

Nate just got the play of the night with that dunk, guarenteed at least top 3 plays of the night. Good news, Celtics down by 5 with 5 minutes left. Im a Pistons and a KNicks fan tonight.
    Hell nah Cormega aint better than Nas, Nas is the king of hip hop, Cormega killed that track "what's ya poison" wit mobb deep

WE BEAT CLEVELAND BY 18PTS!!!

What the hell is going on??? That wasnt the Knicks out there was it???

Veteran

What made the drastic change in this Knick Team???

for once this season i'm speechless and in ain't with anger and/or frustration.
    GREAT WIN!!!

GO NEW YORK
    GO NEW YORK
    GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Curry didn't get them 2 fouls in the 1st, i dont think we'd win this game....

Malik and Lee in we go up by 20

Curry and Randolph come in for Malik and lee we go up by 9

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

Veteran

this is a knicks forum guys. if you wanna talk bout rap go to one of our other threads/forums in the site. p.s dipset all day haha ANYWAY

thats basically what it comes down to! Curry and Randolph just dont gel. We need to rotate Randolph, Lee with a brusier like Ben Wallace. Get rid of Curry. Ive always supported Curry but he just doesnt help us win. Id trade him straight up for Samuel Dalembert or Okafor i dont care just some guy who can step in and play D. Id also trade Q with Balkman or Nate (and i love Both of them) for Artest.

A rotation consisting of Dalembert, Randolph, Lee, Artest, Jeffries, JC, Jones, Marbs and Nate would be nice.

Originally Posted by Moz106
    Hell nah Cormega aint better than Nas, Nas is the king of hip hop, Cormega killed that track "what's ya poison" wit mobb deep
    Yea he did, its close with him and Nas. They both 2 of the top 10. You cant sleep on Cormega, he spit one of the best verses that I heard in the past 5 years on some song from My Brothers Keep with Lake. Here it is, its called The Oath.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    What made the drastic change in this Knick Team???
    Z-BO played 29 minutes and Curry played 17 minutes.

Smile To all Knick Protesters

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knicks beat cavs by 18 pts. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By playing DEFENSE no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Yea he did, its close with him and Nas. They both 2 of the top 10. You cant sleep on Cormega, he spit one of the best verses that I heard in the past 5 years on some song from My Brothers Keep with Lake. Here it is, its called The Oath.

Z-BO played 29 minutes and Curry played 17 minutes.
    Fallen soldier, another classic, Cormega is a thug mc, Nas is a thug poet....

great win but again it came after everything got real testy so there was a lot of emotion going into this game... i just hope that it continues and becomes normal play for us... good job fellas

Nyk Logo Knicks for life!

Originally Posted by NYKnicks15
    this is a knicks forum guys. if you wanna talk bout rap go to one of our other threads/forums in the site. p.s dipset all day haha ANYWAY

thats basically what it comes down to! Curry and Randolph just dont gel. We need to rotate Randolph, Lee with a brusier like Ben Wallace. Get rid of Curry. Ive always supported Curry but he just doesnt help us win. Id trade him straight up for Samuel Dalembert or Okafor i dont care just some guy who can step in and play D. Id also trade Q with Balkman or Nate (and i love Both of them) for Artest.

A rotation consisting of Dalembert, Randolph, Lee, Artest, Jeffries, JC, Jones, Marbs and Nate would be nice.
    Trading Q, Balkman and Nate for Artest would seem like a great idea but once Artest gets into foul trouble in one game, our defense would go down the game.

Trading Curry for Okafor would be an AMAZING trade but the bobcats would not do that so we would have to add Jefferies and Q Rich.

All I know is David Lee is a ****ing god and I would think twice about trading him for even Dwight Howard.. (Honestly of course I would trade him for Howard but I would feel guilty because David Lee is the future, just needs to get quicker with his jumping and running.