New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Game Thread 10/19

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
New York Knicks(7-17) vs Cleveland Cavaliers(11-14)
Live at 7:30 on MSG

Welcome to MSGKnickz33 pregame show, Im your host Jazzy Jeffrey and now were gonna break down whats goin down in Cleveland. The Knicks are going to have their hands full with Lebron James and the Cavs. Cleveland has struggled winning only 2 games out of their last 10. James missed 3 or 4 of those games and this is obviously part of the reason, Cleveland did not win a game without him. The Knicks are comming off another embarrassing loss to the Indiana Pacers at the Garden.

Lets take a look at the Starting lineups

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

pg-Daniel Gibson
sg-Sasha Paclovic
sf-Lebron James
pf-Drew Gooden
C-Zydrunas Iglauskus

AND NOW, YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!:gony:

AT POINT GUARD, STEPHON MARBURY
AT SHOOTING GUARD, JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SMALL FORWARD, QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT POWER FORWARD, ZACH RANDOLPH
AT CENTER, EDDY CURRY

PREGAME STRATEGY:

• Change the starting lineup
  • Give Less minutes to Curry and Crawford
  • Put Renaldo Balkmen on Lebron
  • Let Marbury run the offense and be the leader
  • Get Back on Defense

Its going to be a tough game but a win against Cleveland would be nice. Its nice to win once in a while. Thanks for tuning into my show. Catch the Knicks and the Cavs 7:30pm on MSG.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I cant help you out there. You gonna have to stick around and hope sum1 else helps you out.

Starbury is not expected to be in the starting lineup again. I wouldnt say Marbury had a good game against Indiana (16pts,5-13) but he still probably had the best game of anyone on the team. My point is, wtf is Isiah waitin for, Christmas? Oh shit, thats only a week away, uh uh Easter? There we go, thats better.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Steph might not even play this game.
He is suffering from flu like symptoms - but I think it's more to do with that today's is his father's Bday and it's kind of emotional for him.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
well imagine steph did play and just like Cris Paul when hes grandfather died at the age 61? Cris went out and scored 61 2 honor him

Pricey

Rotation player
I got money on Cleveland to win by more then 3.5 pts. if we win im happy, if we lose i get to buy more beer.

LeBron towled us last time, unsure who would get him, does it matter?
I just want Curry and Randolph to play Defence!!!

GetRealistic

Starter
For those who actually want to watch basketball tune into ESPN, but if your looking for a laugh watch MSG. And MSG whats the deal with the shirtless picture of Jay Z?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
For those who actually want to watch basketball tune into ESPN, but if your looking for a laugh watch MSG. And MSG whats the deal with the shirtless picture of Jay Z?

I hate Jay-Z and the Nets, Joe Buddens just retired Jay-Z in his new diss. What about my other pic, the one Im usin as my avatar? lol, Camel lost.

Nas, Mobb Deep, Joe Buddens, Dipset, everyone that ever beefed with Jigga won.

Well OK, I hate to admit mobb deep lost but the rest of them won.

Pricey

Rotation player
who the hell are Nas, Mobb Deep, Joe Buddens, Dipset, everyone that ever beefed with Jigga won.
Is this American Rap or something.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yea its American Rap.

Shit, this is a home game, by bad you see what drugs do 2 people. My bad messin up the game thread, I was high as hell when I did it last nite.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
03-talk-2-em-produced-by-wms-sultan.mp3 - 4.32MB

This is Joe Buddens new Jay-Z diss called talk 2 em. Buddens is from New Jersey but hes cool cuz hes dissin sum1 who was born in the Marcy projects of Brooklyn but turned his back on NY and became an owner of the New Jersey Nets. Because of him, the Nets will become the Brooklyn Nets, stealing fans from the Knicks.

Q-Rich hittin 3 shots? Whats goin on, I dont think I smoked yet today. Boobie just hit a 3 also and why did Z-Bo shoot a 3? How do you spell ball hog?