New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Game Thread 10/19

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Damn we ballin!!!!!! my boy Lee doin his thing, Isaiah finally comin 2 his senses, Curry slows down the defense and Zbo slows down the offense, this current 5 got a better chemistry wit Rose being the floor leader, i don't know what 2 expect but i hope we come out wit a win tonight....

Man you crazy or must be related Joe Buddens...He's not even hot anymore how long can you rap about nothing....Dip Set yo they are trash they old heads rappin for the new generation, Anyone who has been out since B.I.G and isnt hot just needs to give it up. I love the M.O.B.B, they keep it consistant. It's all good though.

Yo we looking good right now (knicks)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
David Lee, Quentin Richardson, and Crawford (Except his 3 turnovers) are all playin well. Lee was the man in the 1st half, he played real big. I was impressed with some of the moves he put on Drew Gooden no homo. Lee should be in the starting lineup. I feel so strong about that statement, Im gonna say it again. Lee should be in the starting lineup.

I knew that it was a good thing when Curry picked up those 2 fouls, him and Zach on the court at the same time = 2 Out of shape FatAsses.

Nice move their by Curry on Iglauskus, he now has 4 points in 5 minutes. Hopefully Q can gain some confidence from this game and at least start shootin better. Hes not doin a bad job on Lebron either. Q's got that warrior mentality, he aint backin down and he aint in "awe" of even the celtics.

Celtics beatin Detroit 64 to 61 with 35 seconds left in 3rd.

Crawford 21points (7-12)
Lee 17pts, 8rbs

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Man you crazy or must be related Joe Buddens...He's not even hot anymore how long can you rap about nothing....Dip Set yo they are trash they old heads rappin for the new generation, Anyone who has been out since B.I.G and isnt hot just needs to give it up. I love the M.O.B.B, they keep it consistant. It's all good though.

Yo we looking good right now (knicks)

Im not a huge Buddens fan but hes good when it comes to beef and I dont like Jay-Z. I like the Diplomats but lyrically they are trash. I like old school shit mainly like sed BIG and everything before him was the best stuff but I keep up on tha new shit comin out, Styles P, Killa Cam, Jadakiss, Ghostface, and MObb Deep of course. Anyone who disses Jigga i like. Hes an old camel who needs to retire, his new album ill give him credit was good but Kingdom Come was the worst album I ever bought. I still dont like him, anyone wearin open toe sandels should not call themselves the King of NY. IM on that Black timbs black hoody shit.

Knicks up by 16 with 4mins 30secs left.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! my boy lil Nate, Go Knicks GO!!!!!
Yow Cormega is one of the most underated rappers in NY

Thats whats up, I dont recommend Timbs on the beach, not a good look but, all those guys except came are still hot, Im a big GhostFace fan hence my screen name.

Do you think the players took a look in the mirror today? The energy is just different... maybe we can start a lil streak...we're only 3 or 4 games out of 3rd in our division.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Cormega is a F*ckin Legend!!!!! I think hes even better then Nas, Tragedy Khadafi and Big Twin of the Infamous Mobb, man its all about Queens thats where the best lyrics come from. Brooklyn, Harlem, none of them can mess with Queens lyrically. Only Staten Island (Wu-Tang) is close to the lyrical skill of rappers from Queens. Add Big Noyd to that list, I got Prodigy goin right now cant wait for HNIC2 to come out, its comin soon.

Nate just got the play of the night with that dunk, guarenteed at least top 3 plays of the night. Good news, Celtics down by 5 with 5 minutes left. Im a Pistons and a KNicks fan tonight.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thats whats up, I dont recommend Timbs on the beach, not a good look but, all those guys except came are still hot, Im a big GhostFace fan hence my screen name.

Do you think the players took a look in the mirror today? The energy is just different... maybe we can start a lil streak...we're only 3 or 4 games out of 3rd in our division.

I dont know man it aint gonna be easy. Isiahs definitly gotta make changes with his rotation. I can understand someone not likin Cam, Im not sure why i like him so much. I think its cuz he sounds funny when he raps cuz he says some of the dumbest thing, that new ghostface album is hot but I think Fishscale might be the album of the decade so far, at least top 5.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer

luv the effort 2nite, but i'll wait for a nice 3+ winning streak to even entertain thinking about the division.

maybe, zeeke hit the right button with them. well.....for 2nite anyway.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Cormega is a F*ckin Legend!!!!! I think hes even better then Nas, Tragedy Khadafi and Big Twin of the Infamous Mobb, man its all about Queens thats where the best lyrics come from. Brooklyn, Harlem, none of them can mess with Queens lyrically. Only Staten Island (Wu-Tang) is close to the lyrical skill of rappers from Queens. Add Big Noyd to that list, I got Prodigy goin right now cant wait for HNIC2 to come out, its comin soon.

Nate just got the play of the night with that dunk, guarenteed at least top 3 plays of the night. Good news, Celtics down by 5 with 5 minutes left. Im a Pistons and a KNicks fan tonight.

Hell nah Cormega aint better than Nas, Nas is the king of hip hop, Cormega killed that track "what's ya poison" wit mobb deep

Pricey

Rotation player
WE BEAT CLEVELAND BY 18PTS!!!

What the hell is going on??? That wasnt the Knicks out there was it???

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
for once this season i'm speechless and in ain't with anger and/or frustration.
GREAT WIN!!! :beer:

GO NEW YORK
GO NEW YORK
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYKnicks15

Starter
this is a knicks forum guys. if you wanna talk bout rap go to one of our other threads/forums in the site. p.s dipset all day haha ANYWAY

thats basically what it comes down to! Curry and Randolph just dont gel. We need to rotate Randolph, Lee with a brusier like Ben Wallace. Get rid of Curry. Ive always supported Curry but he just doesnt help us win. Id trade him straight up for Samuel Dalembert or Okafor i dont care just some guy who can step in and play D. Id also trade Q with Balkman or Nate (and i love Both of them) for Artest.

A rotation consisting of Dalembert, Randolph, Lee, Artest, Jeffries, JC, Jones, Marbs and Nate would be nice.