Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Game Thread 10/19

Q Rich on FIRE!!!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is Joe Buddens new Jay-Z diss called talk 2 em. Buddens is from New Jersey but hes cool cuz hes dissin sum1 who was born in the Marcy projects of Brooklyn but turned his back on NY and became an owner of the New Jersey Nets. Because of him, the Nets will become the Brooklyn Nets, stealing fans from the Knicks.

Q-Rich hittin 3 shots? Whats goin on, I dont think I smoked yet today. Boobie just hit a 3 also and why did Z-Bo shoot a 3? How do you spell ball hog?

Malik Wit The Block Omg!!!!

Malik with the sick block

also David is owning the cavs

that team playing in the white jersey's, were those the knicks?

Damn we ballin!!!!!! my boy Lee doin his thing, Isaiah finally comin 2 his senses, Curry slows down the defense and Zbo slows down the offense, this current 5 got a better chemistry wit Rose being the floor leader, i don't know what 2 expect but i hope we come out wit a win tonight....

Man you crazy or must be related Joe Buddens...He's not even hot anymore how long can you rap about nothing....Dip Set yo they are trash they old heads rappin for the new generation, Anyone who has been out since B.I.G and isnt hot just needs to give it up. I love the M.O.B.B, they keep it consistant. It's all good though.

Yo we looking good right now (knicks)

David Lee, Quentin Richardson, and Crawford (Except his 3 turnovers) are all playin well. Lee was the man in the 1st half, he played real big. I was impressed with some of the moves he put on Drew Gooden no homo. Lee should be in the starting lineup. I feel so strong about that statement, Im gonna say it again. Lee should be in the starting lineup.

I knew that it was a good thing when Curry picked up those 2 fouls, him and Zach on the court at the same time = 2 Out of shape FatAsses.

Nice move their by Curry on Iglauskus, he now has 4 points in 5 minutes. Hopefully Q can gain some confidence from this game and at least start shootin better. Hes not doin a bad job on Lebron either. Q's got that warrior mentality, he aint backin down and he aint in "awe" of even the celtics.

Celtics beatin Detroit 64 to 61 with 35 seconds left in 3rd.

Crawford 21points (7-12)
    Lee 17pts, 8rbs

Originally Posted by GhostBrown
    Man you crazy or must be related Joe Buddens...He's not even hot anymore how long can you rap about nothing....Dip Set yo they are trash they old heads rappin for the new generation, Anyone who has been out since B.I.G and isnt hot just needs to give it up. I love the M.O.B.B, they keep it consistant. It's all good though.

Yo we looking good right now (knicks)
    Im not a huge Buddens fan but hes good when it comes to beef and I dont like Jay-Z. I like the Diplomats but lyrically they are trash. I like old school **** mainly like sed BIG and everything before him was the best stuff but I keep up on tha new **** comin out, Styles P, Killa Cam, Jadakiss, Ghostface, and MObb Deep of course. Anyone who disses Jigga i like. Hes an old camel who needs to retire, his new album ill give him credit was good but Kingdom Come was the worst album I ever bought. I still dont like him, anyone wearin open toe sandels should not call themselves the King of NY. IM on that Black timbs black hoody ****.

Knicks up by 16 with 4mins 30secs left.

Nasty Nate!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! my boy lil Nate, Go Knicks GO!!!!!
    Yow Cormega is one of the most underated rappers in NY

Thats whats up, I dont recommend Timbs on the beach, not a good look but, all those guys except came are still hot, Im a big GhostFace fan hence my screen name.

Do you think the players took a look in the mirror today? The energy is just different... maybe we can start a lil streak...we're only 3 or 4 games out of 3rd in our division.

Cormega is a F*ckin Legend!!!!! I think hes even better then Nas, Tragedy Khadafi and Big Twin of the Infamous Mobb, man its all about Queens thats where the best lyrics come from. Brooklyn, Harlem, none of them can mess with Queens lyrically. Only Staten Island (Wu-Tang) is close to the lyrical skill of rappers from Queens. Add Big Noyd to that list, I got Prodigy goin right now cant wait for HNIC2 to come out, its comin soon.

Nate just got the play of the night with that dunk, guarenteed at least top 3 plays of the night. Good news, Celtics down by 5 with 5 minutes left. Im a Pistons and a KNicks fan tonight.

oh yeah, anyone else notice whenever the camera is on stephon, he has a tom coughlin look on his face?

Nasty F*ckin Nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!