Thomas set with 2 week ultimatum

Knicksfan71

Rookie
I'd like to know what he can do in two weeks to make up for all the bad trades, bad signings, Court room scandals and arguments with fans.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
OMG YESS!!!!!! finally a deadline.... everyone start marking your calenders!!!... it may be after Xmas but its the best gift this year.

:countdown:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lmao....not liek that u homos >_< lolz naw if i would 2 c eva i wouldent smell her....lolz actually me smelling her should be the leeast of her problems :sperm:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
:sperm::sperm::sperm:

Sorry it took a little bit longer then I expected, but Im back now. If we have a vote for best signature, Im votin for yours.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Amen to that MSGknickz33! id vote same!

Anywayz, cant wait till the 2 weeks are up! but i cant shake the thought that little jimmy dolan will do nothing! Zeek the geek will still be at the reigns.

Anyone seen the moive hitman? someone hire an assassin. its our only way out of this mess.

i like the idea of a mass walkout!!! but why not make it even more of a statement and all go watch the brooklyn kings? :p

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz...dam man its sad cuz even his old coach said 2 not be coach no more...he also did say that knicks players play wit no heart....and its true...and when we do we should win

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Amen to that MSGknickz33! id vote same!

Anywayz, cant wait till the 2 weeks are up! but i cant shake the thought that little jimmy dolan will do nothing! Zeek the geek will still be at the reigns.

Anyone seen the moive hitman? someone hire an assassin. its our only way out of this mess.

i like the idea of a mass walkout!!! but why not make it even more of a statement and all go watch the brooklyn kings? :p

For some reason, I think you actually want Isiah dead but if thats what it takes to get him out of NY I dont know anything about it, go for it.

lolz...dam man its sad cuz even his old coach said 2 not be coach no more...he also did say that knicks players play wit no heart....and its true...and when we do we should win

Which one of his old coached sed he shoudlnt be coachin anymore? lol it was Bobby Knight right? Isiah needs to get on some throwin chairs Bobby Knight type shit to get this team playin hard. Knights a great coach, he can be our next coach.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
hes already killed the knicks!! im still not sure about firing him to be honest. I dont know whether he would be a good GM with a decent coach under him.....hmm